JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also stats I did start off defending him in a DIFFERNT way but as soon as I saw im give hints he could not reveal I jumped on that. That seems pretty obvious to me.

You may think the arguements were bogus and thats fine, it seemed very confusing at the time and i think wrods were getting mixed up. I posted that as well if you remember

My only point, which is for the most part true. Is that you didn't jump on anything till after the 10th vote. Only then did you start to talk restrictions in ever post, just prior to that you had also asked him to reveal. Again, see my post on the matter, your last two posts related to SMC before the death blow were asking him to reveal hsi role to the town. It's a steaming pile of **** you are trying to serve that you were out there warning us of his restriction the whole time cause you didn't start doing it in any sustained way till after he was hammered.

Which is funny, cause now you are asserting that those of us on the front of the SMC train (including Jif, who was innocent) were only voting him cause we knew how powerful he was, when it was you and pac whose approach changed after vote #10 .. making it possible you two knew he was dead at 10 for some reason..

My only point, which is for the most part true. Is that you didn't jump on anything till after the 10th vote. Only then did you start to talk restrictions in ever post, just prior to that you had also asked him to reveal. Again, see my post on the matter, your last two posts related to SMC before the death blow were asking him to reveal hsi role to the town. It's a steaming pile of **** you are trying to serve that you were out there warning us of his restriction the whole time cause you didn't start doing it in any sustained way till after he was hammered.

Which is funny, cause now you are asserting that those of us on the front of the SMC train (including Jif, who was innocent) were only voting him cause we knew how powerful he was, when it was you and pac whose approach changed after vote #10 .. making it possible you two knew he was dead at 10 for some reason..

Chan read post 437 please. Thanks. Then while your at it post how long before SMC was lynched it was.

Slats my mistake I got it in my head it was 3 players thanks for pointing that out. Your right I did not pay attention to that.

That aside 2 players is still alot to protect so ill stick to the theory I just posted

Also stats I did start off defending him in a DIFFERNT way but as soon as I saw im give hints he could not reveal I jumped on that. That seems pretty obvious to me.

You may think the arguements were bogus and thats fine, it seemed very confusing at the time and i think wrods were getting mixed up. I posted that as well if you remember

Listen, I'm not locked in stone here. This is only the second time I'm playing this game with you, and last time I thought you were scum, too. Specifically because you had misinterpreted your PM, and talked about a scenario that wouldn't've happened. It's possible that we have some of that going on here. I think it was CTM who said he thinks you're scum every game. If you are innocent in this one, I can understand why a person might consistently get a scummy vibe from you.

not that it's surprising but you'd be wrong porkchop.

as soon as the writing was on the wall I was trying to get SMC to defend himself. I unvoted because I wanted to give it some more time. Not rocket science it happens just about every game.

Chan read post 437 please. Thanks. Then while your at it post how long before SMC was lynched it was.

OMG.. dude.. you later asked him to reveal yourself and wondered why hadn't. This was right before he got hammered..

My point is that it wasn't a sustained...

Personally I don't care when you did or didn't do it, other then you seem to be saying it was obvious the whole time, which

isnt' true considering you asked 2 times for him to reveal when he was at L-2

not that it's surprising but you'd be wrong porkchop.

as soon as the writing was on the wall I was trying to get SMC to defend himself. I unvoted because I wanted to give it some more time. Not rocket science it happens just about every game.

you guys are like dumb and dumber.. I'm not saying it for certain, I'm saying it's possible and somethign to consider. Your action could be entirely innocent, but from my perspective, it's also possible that scum knew he'd be lynched at L-1 and started making moves to later make themselves appear more innocent..

Listen, I'm not locked in stone here. This is only the second time I'm playing this game with you, and last time I thought you were scum, too. Specifically because you had misinterpreted your PM, and talked about a scenario that wouldn't've happened. It's possible that we have some of that going on here. I think it was CTM who said he thinks you're scum every game. If you are innocent in this one, I can understand why a person might consistently get a scummy vibe from you.

One thing I can tell you slats is Im very consistent in every single game I play. I have my methods. I look scummy to some but not to others, its all how you interpret my style I guess. Im always very active and sometimes that looks scummy as well. I try my best to confuse the opposite side Im playing aganist and I think Im good at it maybe thats why I look scummy who knows.

I think players like EY and Chan look scumy every game as well and if you notice we all have something in common were all pretty agressive players.

What do you think about the other cases? Same question for Verbal and Barmacel since you all migrated from the same site and appear to all be strong players.

The only major case I see is the Smashmouth vs. EY & Doggin. I've stated my thoughts and impressions on that. What other case are you referring to?

That was me. Every single game I think he's scum, 1 time he was a cop who refused to role reveal and got lynched anyway (very similiar to SMC). It's one reason why I'm always careful with voting him, my only frame of referernce for him is scummy...

I'm from Mars and he's from Venus..

you guys are like dumb and dumber.. I'm not saying it for certain, I'm saying it's possible and somethign to consider. Your action could be entirely innocent, but from my perspective, it's also possible that scum knew he'd be lynched at L-1 and started making moves to later make themselves appear more innocent..

Chan you asked me a question and I answered it then you give me the OMG shiot. Whos the retard here . jeez

Of course I started asking him to reveal if he could WTF else was i going to do ?? I cant read his freakin mind can I ? When he obviously was not biting on that it was pretty obvious he just was not allowed to reveal WHAT IN HELLS NAME is so hard about that to understand ? Is It because i didnt play it the way you would have if you believed what I did ? or the way you expected i should have ? You play your way ill play mine its that simple. let this go already please.

Now I posted another theory: Could it be possible a Villian knew who Superman was ahead of time and the only way to kill him was to get him lynched since it was obvious he would protect 2 people at night including himself which would have made him virtually unkillable if not lynched.

Im not sure the Villians got so lucky on day one are you ?

well if that scenario were true than I'd have no problem with Smash and I being called dumb and dumber... because that's exactly what we'd be to make a spectacle on day 1 when it's all too obvious that SMC was getting lynched.

That was me. Every single game I think he's scum, 1 time he was a cop who refused to role reveal and got lynched anyway (very similiar to SMC). It's one reason why I'm always careful with voting him, my only frame of referernce for him is scummy...

I'm from Mars and he's from Venus..

Chan dont forget to point out that time was my first ever mafia game and I did play it like SMC because at the time I didnt know any better. SMC was restricted here so it was a very different story

Chan you asked me a question and I answered it then you give me the OMG shiot. Whos the retard here . jeez

Of course I started asking him to reveal if he could WTF else was i going to do ?? I cant read his freakin mind can I ? When he obviously was not biting on that it was pretty obvious he just was not allowed to reveal WHAT IN HELLS NAME is so hard about that to understand ? Is It because i didnt play it the way you would have if you believed what I did ? or the way you expected i should have ? You play your way ill play mine its that simple. let this go already please.

Now I posted another theory: Could it be possible a Villian knew who Superman was ahead of time and the only way to kill him was to get him lynched since it was obvious he would protect 2 people at night including himself which would have made him virtually unkillable if not lynched.

Isn't the whole reason EY is on you like stink today because early you said that "if the villians knew SMC was Superman, they'd use their kryptonite during the night phase to kill him".. Are you retreating off of that assumption now?

well if that scenario were true than I'd have no problem with Smash and I being called dumb and dumber... because that's exactly what we'd be to make a spectacle on day 1 when it's all too obvious that SMC was getting lynched.

That's funny, cause even if it weren't true I'd have no problem calling you and Smash dumb and dumber.. ;)

Isn't the whole reason EY is on you like stink today because early you said that "if the villians knew SMC was Superman, they'd use their kryptonite during the night phase to kill him".. Are you retreating off of that assumption now?

Chan the assumption was Kryptonite could be used during a lynch therefore giving an assumed Lex Luthor 2 votes hence the 10 votes that got superman lynched.The kryptonite can not count as a vote obviously because its not actully a player. Right ?

What Im saying in this new Theory is this:

If superman was so powerful (2 doc protects) is it possible the villians had a tip as to who Superman was ? Dont you think superman being so powerful would tip the scales in the heros favor ? Do you think JVOR would make such a powerful character without a counter ? EY proably knows Im on to him as well as Doggin. EY went pretty hard after SMC with what I would discribe as a stupid silly arguement.

Chan the assumption was Kryptonite could be used during a lynch therefore giving an assumed Lex Luthor 2 votes hence the 10 votes that got superman lynched.The kryptonite can not count as a vote obviously because its not actully a player. Right ?

What Im saying in this new Theory is this:

If superman was so powerful (2 doc protects) is it possible the villians had a tip as to who Superman was ? Dont you think superman being so powerful would tip the scales in the heros favor ? Do you think JVOR would make such a powerful character without a counter ? EY proably knows Im on to him as well as Doggin. EY went pretty hard after SMC with what I would discribe as a stupid silly arguement.

What is your case against EY and Doggin?

I gotta say, that seems really unlikely to me. The mod giving the scum the identity and the powers of the doc from the get go? While simultaneously completely gagging SMC from any sort of reveal? I don't think so.

You're suggesting that the scum would've been all over that lynch, I'm assuming, which is really more interesting to me based on something EY said right after the NK scene:

No surprise that the NK was a player on the SMC train. The goal was likely to narrow the focus to Doggin, CTM, and I. No surprise that it was a good player who wasn't one of the three of us.

Smash seems to have already taken the bait, or was he the one setting this trap?

Is EY right, here?

Saying you think someone is scum or that you are "on to" someone is not a case.

I pushed SMC on bad logic is his case.

However, that logic looked pretty good to a lot of people... and most realize SMC buried himself here.

Smash is desperate because he knows after a misstep, one I'm not that ashamed of, I got him. This is the end of the line for our first villian.

I gotta say, that seems really unlikely to me. The mod giving the scum the identity and the powers of the doc from the get go? While simultaneously completely gagging SMC from any sort of reveal? I don't think so.

You're suggesting that the scum would've been all over that lynch, I'm assuming, which is really more interesting to me based on something EY said right after the NK scene:

Is EY right, here?

Slats if you give Superman 2 protects its impossible to NK him since he will priotect himself and another player every single night. The only option the Villans had to kill Superman was on a lynch.

Out of 15 players its not weird to you they somehow just happened to jump all over Superman ? namely EY while doggin voted in the perfect spot at number 8.

Remember, while they had the info, they still had to convince alot of Heros to vote aganist SMC which on the first vote of the game would not be easy hence the totally bogus stupid arguement aganist SMC that alot of people just brushed off as the first vote , no big deal. perfect timeing IMHO.

All that being Said Imnot 100 % sure of Doggin as I am EY while I feel Doggin is a strong possibility due to some vote flopping from crusher to SMC I had to feel out EY and sure enough EY made mention of looking at Doggin which was all a bul**** smoke screen the same smoke and mirrors game you accuse me of.

Unvote Doggin

Vote EY < - if there is a lex Luthor in this game heres your man.

Slats if you give Superman 2 protects its impossible to NK him since he will priotect himself and another player every single night. The only option the Villans had to kill Superman was on a lynch.

Out of 15 players its not weird to you they somehow just happened to jump all over Superman ? namely EY while doggin voted in the perfect spot at number 8.

Remember, while they had the info, they still had to convince alot of Heros to vote aganist SMC which on the first vote of the game would not be easy hence the totally bogus stupid arguement aganist SMC that alot of people just brushed off as the first vote , no big deal. perfect timeing IMHO.

All that being Said Imnot 100 % sure of Doggin as I am EY while I feel Doggin is a strong possibility due to some vote flopping from crusher to SMC I had to feel out EY and sure enough EY made mention of looking at Doggin which was all a bul**** smoke screen the same smoke and mirrors game you accuse me of.

Unvote Doggin

Vote EY < - if there is a lex Luthor in this game heres your man.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

However, that logic looked pretty good to a lot of people... and most realize SMC buried himself here.

Smash is desperate because he knows after a misstep, one I'm not that ashamed of, I got him. This is the end of the line for our first villian.

I'm tired of this endless debate about SMC. 1 or 2 people out of 20 all say he played is poorly and arrogantly. Which led them to believe he was scum. He acted like scum and played his restriction unimaginatively which made him look like scum. Arsis would like to know why Smash is so obsessed with what happened to SMC?

Ok, Smashmouth's most recent arguments are getting weaker and weaker, and scummier and scummier. Guys have pointed out so many flaws of logic by this point I can't even keep track. The scum were given the name of the super doc beforehand? Why even bother starting us off with a doc, then?

Vote: Smashmouth

LOL Im the villian HA

EY your so scummy its not even funny

Allow me to elaborate...

And for those seeking further clarification...

Scummouth realizes that no one is going to follow him onto Doggin, and certainly his scummates wouldn't be vote #2, because when doggin flipped innocent, it would be all the more obvious... So, he's giving up on Doggin and now will try to push me... How much do you want to bet that if (when) this doesn't work, CTM is next.

Oh...

Archived