JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats with the aggression EY? Talk to Crusher. You don;t get your weight gain from the same store as Calvin Pace do you?

I thought your getting laid now? Man bunch of brutes. Let the mafia persona go, its unsettling.

Me thinks Crusher came across a bottle of estrogen pills that looked a little bit too much like tic tacs

Me thinks Crusher came across a bottle of estrogen pills that looked a little bit too much like tic tacs

No chuck full of nuts.

Im feeling somewhat dreary and emotional because of the loss of sweet sweet Boopsie. He was in the prime of his life, surfing the outlaw waves of the surfin guantlet know as the east coast and making every young lady who knows what its like to fear old lawn chairs feel good about herself, for at least a moment anyhow.

Maybe SMC could come back as Barmacral, it would be fun to lynch you again.

I'm starting to hope you get revived so we can lynch you again.

That would be funny, but I'm enjoying sitting back and watching the Villains kick the town's ass.

The quote in there for Pac would be: "Our latest intelligence indicates that the unthinkable has happened. Five of the most notorious villains in the universe have joined forces. Fed up with constantly being thwarted, they have made what appears to be an alliance in the name of tyranny."

I would think that lets out the likes of Sabertooth or Catwoman. I definitely tend to lean towards a vig-type role. And while Smashmouth is a likely target, we don't know for sure that he was the target. Smash assumed it was him, but JVoR specifically stated that the player attacked didn't know it. There could be more than one player in the game who can survive a kill attempt. We are super heroes after all.

I missed that. Then why are we all so sure that Smash was the target. Since he was getting himself lynched with the the quickness, why would a vig take a shot at him? Had to be someone else.

scum should do us all a favor and kill him if they didn't send in yet

Even if they didn't. Jvor should just kill him off as their night action so we can get on with the game. I'm sure they won't mind it if it gets the game moving along.

Archived