How Bad Are The Oakland Raiders??

The Gun Of Bavaria

FWIW folks, personally I appreciate lunatics like Al Davis and jackasses like Herman Edwards presence in the NFL.

It makes being a fan more fun, gives some comic relief.

Also, there is some solace knowing that when things are going bad at least Davis doesnt own the team and Edwards is long gone.

Admit it, dont you miss looking each week for how Hermy would blow the game in KC?

FWIW folks, personally I appreciate lunatics like Al Davis and jackasses like Herman Edwards presence in the NFL.

It makes being a fan more fun, gives some comic relief.

Also, there is some solace knowing that when things are going bad at least Davis doesnt own the team and Edwards is long gone.

Admit it, dont you miss looking each week for how Hermy would blow the game in KC?

Al Davis is senile. Woody Johnson is a scumbag. It's hard to say which way the scales are tipping on some days.

Herm quotes, I'm sure there's a thread or two; but I have them all philed in my head just the same. Need we go there? Why not.

Al Davis is senile. Woody Johnson is a scumbag. It's hard to say which way the scales are tipping on some days.

Herm quotes, I'm sure there's a thread or two; but I have them all philed in my head just the same. Need we go there? Why not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha, bandaid salesman scumbag. I think he sells those also. PSL, personal scumbag license's.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived