Will the Colts be good without Tony Dungy?

Blackout

just because i wanted to show that you are making up a load of BS that i said people who cheat but aren't caught are innocent....here's the exchange we had about the subject in the rodney harrison thread:

here's what you said:

and here was my response:

i even bolded the part where i clearly said caught or not caught they are both guilty. so now you can go back and edit your BS posts calling me out....

NeckDemon, why are you even engaging this guy? He's a complete loser. A pats fan who spends his entire day on a Jets board trying to prove how smart he is by being a snide little douchebag.

Also this is the dumbest thread I have seen in quite some time. So long as Peyton Manning is their QB they will be good.

NeckDemon, why are you even engaging this guy? He's a complete loser. A pats fan who spends his entire day on a Jets board trying to prove how smart he is by being a snide little douchebag.

Also this is the dumbest thread I have seen in quite some time. So long as Peyton Manning is their QB they will be good.

just because it pissed me off that he told everyone i said something ridiculous when i didn't and i wanted to show that he's a liar.

just because it pissed me off that he told everyone i said something ridiculous when i didn't and i wanted to show that he's a liar.

Don't worry nobody's really listening. The trolls on this board are all the same, speak often but say nothing. Helps stir the pot thought and rile up the natives so it's good for Max's page views I guess. Doens't make for any quality conversation tho.

Thats great. Whats the difference in Super Bowls?

Edit: Also didn't Gruden win the Super Bowl with the Bucs the year after Dungy left? So I'm gonna have to say Gruden is a better coach than Dungy too.

Gruden brought in a BRAND NEW offensive line you clown

lets not shortchange Tony here - the guy is a class act, a brilliant defensive genius and as good a coach as anyone else.

Belichick cheated in his Superbowls

Dungy has proven remarkably good at building a team for the long-term. Back in 2001, the year after Dungy left the Bucs, they won a Super Bowl under a very pedestrian coach, Jon Gruden.

I have to believe the Colts will be fine without Dungy. In fact, they may do BETTER this year than they did last year.

Archived