****The Official New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need to calm down. It has not been that bad. We've actually moved the ball some, Sanchez made what defines a rookie mistake. Our defense has been pretty good and that goaline stand was immense. Sanchez could have done better on the 2nd TD but IMO it's all on Brick.

People need to calm down. It has not been that bad. We've actually moved the ball some, Sanchez made what defines a rookie mistake. Our defense has been pretty good and that goaline stand was immense. Sanchez could have done better on the 2nd TD but IMO it's all on Brick.

SHould be a close game... turnovers killing them... they just need to have a good 2nd half...

That fumble would have never happened if we had a WR with a name worth remembering.

That fumble would not have happened had Sanchez thrown the ball away instead of running around in his own endzone for 4 seconds.

Unless you're blind, high or drunk there's no way you can blame the WR's for TJ's suckiness.

I am a little under the influence, but I actually know a thing or two about football.

Just like all you *******s jumpin on Leons jock for averaging 8 yards a carry touching the ball 5 times a game. You can't do that when you carry the load. Everyone knows that.

so far our defense has held NO to 3 points. awesome! if not for sanchez spotting them 2 TD's we'd have ourselves a real game. if we played this game next year we'd be killing them. sanchez earns as he learns this year.....and it could cost us a few games.

Defense has answered the call, our offense is impotent.at worst it should be a 10-3 game. That endzone fumble sucks donkey dick though.

I am a little under the influence, but I actually know a thing or two about football.

Just like all you *******s jumpin on Leons jock for averaging 8 yards a carry touching the ball 5 times a game. You can't do that when you carry the load. Everyone knows that.

dude...it's just the point that TJ just has no game. if you can name me the strong suit of TJ's game i'll stop saying he sucks. oh and not fumbling doesn't count.....i mean as a rb what does he actually bring to the table to elevate the team at all?

What?

Without Mark's two **** up's we would be winning this game at worst 6-3, probably 10-3.

He's a rookie though, it happens.

Your rebuttal for no offense is they might have scored 6-10 points... MIGHT... lol

I hope you were kidding...

What?

Without Mark's two **** up's we would be winning this game at worst 6-3, probably 10-3.

He's a rookie though, it happens.

how's that? with Clemmens at QB? The Saints D is playing just as well as the jets d This game should be 3-3

how's that? with Clemmens at QB? The Saints D is playing just as well as the jets d This game should be 3-3

Are you even watching the game? Sanchez's pick 6 came in the RED ZONE.

Feely has hit 20 FG's in a row.

It would be AT LEAST 6-3 Jets without Sanchez's mistakes. Period.

To be fair the JETS were knocking on the door on that pick six and were in the redzone when they settled... so the JETS O (TO's left out) has been moving the ball better...

Are you even watching the game? Sanchez's pick 6 came in the RED ZONE.

Feely has hit 20 FG's in a row.

It would be AT LEAST 6-3 Jets without Sanchez's mistakes. Period.

To be fair the JETS were knocking on the door on that pick six and were in the redzone when they settled... so the JETS O (TO's left out) has been moving the ball better...

You got it... shouldnt have called bs on you...

:beer:

Your rebuttal for no offense is they might have scored 6-10 points... MIGHT... lol

I hope you were kidding...

No, I wasn't. How about the Saints mighty O only scoring 3? We don't have a great O but it isn't horse crap either. It's good.

Archived