The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

No its not. Its the epitome of failure. Its like getting any super model you want naked in bed but you can;t get hard to **** her.

So according to you, a kid makes it to take his algebra test but gets every question wrong but its still a success because he showed up for the test?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

**** you, **** your pusssy ass reasoning and go **** yourself you three quarter retarded mongoloid.

MODS,,, MODS please ban the Crusher for this personal attack, because if I keep reading this **** Im going to ****ing die, please ban me.

You are dumber than I really tought you were.

Don't mix apples and oranges.

Going to the supebowl means that you are the best what your league has to offer. Those 4 years NFC had the better teams, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Bills made it 4 straight.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep telling yourself that. Even if it is true, what does it matter? The Jets have gotten their **** together and Miami hasn't. How does it feel to be left in the dust?

Gotten their **** together?

Last time I checked, you guys choked away the title to us last year, on your rented field.

Fact: The Miami Dolphins is a hell lot more accomplished franchise that the New York Jests.

Well I can't really apply it to this post because you actually were able to put together a sentence without a spelling error. Congrats.

But for your future reference, there are little red dots that come up underneath a word if it's misspelled, if you RIGHT CLICK on your MOUSE it will give you, magically, the correct spelling for the word you might be trying to type. This will prevent spelling errors even with English being your 6th language.

Computers are fascinating machines are they not?

And FYI you aren't the 2009 division champions... that would be 2008.

You are dumber than I really tought you were.

Don't mix apples and oranges.

Going to the supebowl means that you are the best what your league has to offer. Those 4 years NFC had the better teams, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Bills made it 4 straight.

That's right. The BILLS made it, not the Dolphins. Don't see them on this board beating their chests about it.

That's part of the reason we don't mind Bills fans, but hate you all.

Gotten their **** together?

Last time I checked, you guys choked away the title to us last year, on your rented field.

With an ******* head coach and an injured Brett Favre. Do you REALLY need to be informed on all that has changed since last season? From personnel to administration? C'mon man, you cannot be that ****ing stupid.

Let's talk THIS season shall we?

3-1

1-3

Enjoy.

And the Children of Nicaragua have a lot of T-Shirts too, but really, what matters is 2009, and more specifically, Monday Night.

The only reason to dig into the well that is franchise history is because you (collectively) don't have a damn thing to say about Monday's game. Right now, we are better than you. Jets fans know it, Dolphins fans know it, Football fans know it. Really, that's the end of the discussion. No one cares about your excuses as to why.

You have a better record, right now. 4 games in to the season. That doesn't mean ****.

You had a better record than us last year.

After Dolphins will beat yall on monday night, you guys will still have a better record.

Will that still make you the better team?

No.

With an ******* head coach and an injured Brett Favre. Do you REALLY need to be informed on all that has changed since last season? From personnel to administration? C'mon man, you cannot be that ****ing stupid.

Let's talk THIS season shall we?

3-1

1-3

Enjoy.

History tends to repeat itself.

Especially with this franchise.

Matter of fact is that your team has never accomplished anything. and the only thing that you can throw in to our faces is 3-1. enjoy while it lasts.

You have a better record, right now. 4 games in to the season. That doesn't mean ****.

After Dolphins will beat yall on monday night, you guys will still have a better record.

No.

If the Dolphins really were to win this game, you'd have every right to talk ****.

As it stands, we WILL win Monday night, improving our record to 18 of the last 23 over Miami. Dominance.

Lets see what the board says.

15 Yards

1. Chop block.
  2. Clipping below the waist.
  3. Fair catch interference.
  4. Illegal crackback block by offense.
  5. Piling on.
  6. Roughing the kicker.
  7. Roughing the passer.
  8. Twisting, turning, or pulling an opponent by the facemask.
  9. Unnecessary roughness.
  10. Unsportsmanlike conduct.
  11. Delay of game at start of either half.
  12. Illegal low block.
  13. A tackler using his helmet to butt, spear, or ram an opponent.
  14. Any player who uses the top of his helmet unnecessarily.
  15. A punter, placekicker, or holder who simulates being roughed by a defensive player.
  16. Leaping.
  17. Leverage.
  18. Any player who removes his helmet after a play while on the field.
  19. Taunting.

now go away loser.

No.

Except you're not going to win on Monday night, because your team is not good, and they've proven it.

There's a pretty strong chance you get shut out Monday.

Well I can't really apply it to this post because you actually were able to put together a sentence without a spelling error. Congrats.

Typical ****ing jets fan.

You present them with a fact, they **** their pants and switch the topic.

Good day.

History tends to repeat itself.

Especially with this franchise.

Matter of fact is that your team has never accomplished anything. and the only thing that you can throw in to our faces is 3-1. enjoy while it lasts.

Actually, I believe I will enjoy 4-1 even better :cheers:

Good day.

I don't get you trolls. You whine and bitch about the Jets and their fans, clearly you don't like any of us, why are you here then?? If you hate the Jets so much what the eff is the point of posting here? Other than to be an ass.

Except your not going to win on Monday night, because your team is not good, and they've proven it.

There's a pretty strong chance you get shut out Monday.

We proven what?

That we dominated the best team in AFC?

Yes, we lost that game.

The only thing you have proven is that you can beat a cake team.

Patriots was a good win, but I am willing to bet money second time around it will be a different story.

And a shtuout...

You want to bet money on that?

No? Didint ****in think so.

I don't get you trolls. You whine and bitch about the Jets and their fans, clearly you don't like any of us, why are you here then?? If you hate the Jets so much what the eff is the point of posting here? Other than to be an ass.

Because there are so many of them on our board, i figured id check this place out.

Everything i heard is true.

You guys are the dumbest mother****ers i have ever encountered.

If the Dolphins really were to win this game, you'd have every right to talk ****.

As it stands, we WILL win Monday night, improving our record to 18 of the last 23 over Miami. Dominance.

Yeah, you won 17 out of past 22..you had 2 8 gmae win streaks...and stil lup by only what? 5? What teh **** does that tell you?

That no matter how many times you win, you still suck.

Check out the sig.

Yeah, you won 17 out of past 22..you had 2 8 gmae win streaks...and stil lup by only what? 5? What teh **** does that tell you?

That no matter how many times you win, you still suck.

Check out the sig.

And what does it say about you that you've lost 17 of the last 22 games to a franchise that "sucks"?

Ban worthy much?

Double standards much?

How so? You come in here, guns blazing, tell us all how stupid we are. We're supposed to like that?

There are opposing teams fans here that CONTRIBUTE to discussion and are well respected. You are clearly not amongst those posters.

Good day.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, I thought we had moved on from your constant chatter about the past 40 years. If you are here to talk then why not talk, intelligently, about the upcoming game on Monday. I'm not here to get into a pissing match like you and your childish "FACT MY TEAM IS SO AWESOME" argument.

Humor me, talk about the game Monday, or are you a typical Miami fan who pounds their chest about past accomplishments. You won last year I get that. Let's talk this year. Why are you 1-3? Bad luck? Why do you think you're going to beat us?

And what does it say about you that you've lost 17 of the last 22 games to a franchise that "sucks"?

That means that we have not been very good for past 10 years vs you guys.

Thats it.

The only thing it means.

You franchise is still useless, it doest takeaway the fact that you guys blow, that you guys rent a football field, that qutie frankly...the jets are a bad franchise.

Yes, four games in to this season, you guys have a better record.

Double standards much?

How so? You come in here, guns blazing, tell us all how stupid we are. We're supposed to like that?

There are opposing teams fans here that CONTRIBUTE to discussion and are well respected. You are clearly not amongst those posters.

I started with a respectful conversation.

Sure as **** i didin't start the name calling.

That means that we have not been very good for past 10 years vs you guys.

Thats it.

The only thing it means.

You franchise is still useless, it doest takeaway the fact that you guys blow, that you guys rent a football field, that qutie frankly...the jets are a bad franchise.

Yes, four games in to this season, you guys have a better record.

Very well, enjoy the game Monday, hope for no injuries on either side.

Let's do a little exercise here. How many Dolphins would crack the Jets starting Lineup?

Offense:

LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson................................................Jake Long

LG: Alan Faneca...............................................................Justin Smiley

C: Nick Mangold................................................................Jake Grove

RG: Brandon Moore...........................................................Donald Thomas

RT: Damien Woody...........................................................Vernon Carey

QB: Mark Sanchez............................................................Chad Henne

RB: Thomas Jones............................................................Ronnie Brown

WR: Braylon Edwards........................................................Ted Ginn, JR

WR: Jericho Cotchery........................................................Greg Camarillo

TE: Dustin Keller...............................................................Anthony Fasano

FB: Tony Richardson..........................................................Lusaka Polite

Defense:

RDE: Marquis Douglas........................................................Randy Starks

NT: Kris Jenkins.................................................................Jason Ferguson

LDE: Shaun Ellis.................................................................Kendall Langford

LOLB: Calvin Pace..............................................................Jason Taylor

ROLB: Bryan Thomas..........................................................Joey Porter

ILB: Bart Scott...................................................................Channing Crowder

ILB: David Harris................................................................Akin Ayodle

CB: Darrelle Revis..............................................................Will Allen

CB: Lito Sheppard..............................................................Sean Smith

FS: Kerry Rhodes................................................................Gibril Wilson

SS: Jim Leonhard................................................................Yeremiah Bell

4, 5 guys tops?

Oh wait, I'm sorry, I thought we had moved on from your constant chatter about the past 40 years. If you are here to talk then why not talk, intelligently, about the upcoming game on Monday. I'm not here to get into a pissing match like you and your childish "FACT MY TEAM IS SO AWESOME" argument.

Humor me, talk about the game Monday, or are you a typical Miami fan who pounds their chest about past accomplishments. You won last year I get that. Let's talk this year. Why are you 1-3? Bad luck? Why do you think you're going to beat us?

Came here in good spirits, being respectful, whole nine yards. Was not disrespecting anybody. I see that it is a very common thing around here, that when somebody presents a fact, instead of you know, making a counter argument, they tell you to go **** themselves.

Maybe next time, check the name of the thread.

Same to you.

Hopefully No injuries, no BS refereeing.

Enjoy the game.

Maybe next time, check the name of the thread.

I was being respectful, i saw this as being disrespectful.

I hate the jets just as much as you hate the dolphins, but i don't tell everybody to go **** themselves, i wanted to discuss the upcoming game.

I see that many members aren't capable of doing so without getting personal.

Good Day.

15 Yards
  1. Chop block.
  2. Clipping below the waist.
  3. Fair catch interference.
  4. Illegal crackback block by offense.
  5. Piling on.
  6. Roughing the kicker.
  7. Roughing the passer.
  8. Twisting, turning, or pulling an opponent by the facemask.
  9. Unnecessary roughness.
  10. Unsportsmanlike conduct.
  11. Delay of game at start of either half.
  12. Illegal low block.
  13. A tackler using his helmet to butt, spear, or ram an opponent.
  14. Any player who uses the top of his helmet unnecessarily.
  15. A punter, placekicker, or holder who simulates being roughed by a defensive player.
  16. Leaping.
  17. Leverage.
  18. Any player who removes his helmet after a play while on the field.
  19. Taunting.

now go away loser.

Go to the main board. No apologies necissary, I know you weren't aware of the rules.

Archived