The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I hate the Dolphins. Atleast Bullychick's Patriot fans only talk smack when they're good. Fishfryers never shut up. You have a barely passable college quarterback for goodness sake. Just because your uniforms were designed by Prada doesn't mean your team is good. Dan Marino is a fat tan in a can dumbass who can't find his walker. The only good thing the dolphish ever did was Ace Ventura. Shula is totally overrated. Your undefeated season was only a fluke in a 14 game schedule. Joey Porter is a mouthy nuisance. Jason Taylor is done, he couldn't sack me. Dolphin kind of sounds like coffin. And lastly teal makes your ass look fat. Did I miss anything fellow Jet fans?

oh one last thing :Nuts:

That's dumb.

Since you're so hung up on facts, I believe the ghetto you're trying to refer to is called OVERTOWN not Overton. Jack ass.

Is this what you have been reduced too? Calling names and using Spellcheck as your best retort?

I am actually starting to feel sorr.............................nah never mind.

Lets see what the facts are Monday night.

This is boring.

You Fishtrolls really dont bring much to the table.

BTW What happened to your sleek metal Robo version avatar of CP??

Is he on the junk heap?

Scrap metal prices are high right now.

Maybe you can buy a house in Miami Gardens with the cash?

Stay close to the action!

Did I spell that correctly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just took a look at finheaven and I have bad news to report. Jake Groves is going to "throw Kris Jenkins all over the field", Harris and Scott are both overrated, Cameron Wake is LT (but better).
Now there you go throwing Finheaven into it bro. Most of us are not even from there. We are from thephins.com:cheers:

Now there you go throwing Finheaven into it bro. Most of us are not even from there. We are from thephins.com:cheers:

Same fan base, different site name, same ridiculous predictions and homerism for a 1-3 club facing a 3-1 club.

so if the dolphins beat the jets does it mean that the jets are a horrible team or that the dolphins are a good team

Neither.

Rivalry game, anyone can win it. But if the Dolphins win, it will be a shock to 99% of people not affiliated with the Miami fan base/organization.

that's the sanchez effect. the heads made him out to be great, he bombed, now they are all off the wagon

This game is HUGE for Sanchez IMO.

If he can bounce back and play decently it'll go a long way towards his development PLUS get some of the pressure/scrutiny back off of him.

This game is HUGE for Sanchez IMO.

If he can bounce back and play decently it'll go a long way towards his development PLUS get some of the pressure/scrutiny back off of him.

no doubt paul. I would really like to see a nice opening drive with some no huddle, some first down passing, a nice curve ball to the phins. I think an OC with a young QB on the road has to be smart and get him going early with some quick throws and easy reads

then a heavy dose of leon and greene to take the pressure off

Same fan base, different site name, same ridiculous predictions and homerism for a 1-3 club facing a 3-1 club.
That is as bad as saying Finheaven and JetNation have the same quality of posters. These Dolphin sites aren't even in the same league. I was once part of the site, and I couldn't be happier for our site.

That is as bad as saying Finheaven and JetNation have the same quality of posters. These Dolphin sites aren't even in the same league. I was once part of the site, and I couldn't be happier for our site.

Nor could we be happier to have you gone, for reasons I won't get into. And don't be foolish, your site consists of 95% former finheaveners. So essentially, it's finheaven with an alternate(much uglier) look and domain name.

Nor could we be happier to have you gone, for reasons I won't get into. And don't be foolish, your site consists of 95% former finheaveners. So essentially, it's finheaven with an alternate(much uglier) look and domain name.
I am happy not to be a part of your site as well. You are are entitled to your opinion. It was in the best interest for both parties to go there own way. I am not foolish to forget where the family came from. I know what happened and that is the past.

I am happy not to be a part of your site as well. You are are entitled to your opinion. It was in the best interest for both parties to go there own way. I am not foolish to forget where the family came from. I know what happened and that is the past.

That's all well and fine, and i'm glad you guys found a place you can enjoy since your falling out with FH. But I think your attempt at slandering another website full of dolphin fans by suggesting poor posting quality is pretty juvenile of you, not to mention completely false.

That's all well and fine, and i'm glad you guys found a place you can enjoy since your falling out with FH. But I think your attempt at slandering another website full of dolphin fans by suggesting poor posting quality is pretty juvenile of you, not to mention completely false.

I will leave at this. There were many things that took place at the split that you have no idea about. I am glad that you enjoy FH. My joke was in bad taste, and I apologize about that.

I will leave at this. There were many things that took place at the split that you have no idea about. I am glad that you enjoy FH. My joke was in bad taste, and I apologize about that.

"I think this thread has run its course." ;)

-Fin Fan In Cali

That quote pertains to this thread. LOL

Archived