hey kleck...did you start a sports fan group?

neckdemon

Either you made this, or you have some explaining to do as to how you found it?

lol...i didnt make it. i was searching something about the dolphins and i saw this...thought it might be funny if there were some pics of flamers in dolphins jerseys...but instead i saw this. lol.

Whoever did it really has waaaaaay too much time on their hands, not to mention a bizarrely unhealthy obsession with me.

Must've been FF2.

Unlikely.. what were the chances it'd be found in the first place..

My guess.... is that once again, you and gay guys have the same taste in avatars. Doesn't make you gay.... i think :confused:

Whoever did it really has waaaaaay too much time on their hands, not to mention a bizarrely unhealthy obsession with me.

Must've been FF2.

y'think someone did that to make fun of you? if they did don't you think they would have found a way to get it out there by now?

Most Recent Members

UserJoinedphilipni2 months agoLloyd ; P2 months agoFabrice Fabrice2 months ago

My guess is philipni - is FF2. He's a ghey and has unnatural obsessoin for Klecko.

Lloyp ; P - I'm guessing is crashingjet because he is a flaming gheyhomofag sports fan.

Fabrice Fabrice - has to be CTM. That's definitely a pet name he would use and he loves him some kleckturd and kleckogic...or whatever they are.

Most Recent Members

UserJoinedphilipni2 months agoLloyd ; P2 months agoFabrice Fabrice2 months ago

My guess is philipni - is FF2. He's a ghey and has unnatural obsessoin for Klecko.

Lloyp ; P - I'm guessing is crashingjet because he is a flaming gheyhomofag sports fan.

Fabrice Fabrice - has to be CTM. That's definitely a pet name he would use and he loves him some kleckturd and kleckogic...or whatever they are.

Actually.. it's much more likely it's you Kleck and Crusher, in an unholy trinity of fat

kleckogic...or whatever they are.

It's klogic.

Example:

Despite being the home team and dominating the Jets up to that point, Sean Payton decides to go for it on 4th-and-Goal from the 1-yard line. The Jets stop them and force a turnover on downs, but 2 plays later, Mark Sanchez is strip-sacked in the endzone and New Orleans falls on the ball for a touchdown.

So, instead of taking the easy 3 points on 4th down, the Saints wound up scoring 7, which makes Payton's decision a brilliant one.

Must've been FF2.

Don't flatter yourself chubby.

I'm obsessed? Yet you keep posting about me?

But its good to see you finally are out of the closet. Maybe it will help with the rage issues.

Go have some ribz, you'll feel better.

Archived