Wow...

SweetLee83

Hey guys, I figured I'd say good game, but it wasn't. Both teams were horrible. Both teams have plernty of key injuries now. It was an ugly game, that looked like nobody wanted to win. I wish we had a QB, we'd be so much better.

Our season is still pretty much over, but the Jets can still turn things around.

Sanchez looked like a big time rookie, but that'll happen. He needs to get through his growing pains. He's already shown flashes of good football so I really wouldn't be worried.

Also, hopefully Jenkins is ok, it sucks to see such a great player like him go down, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Good luck the rest of the way, (except when you play us again of course) and take down the Phins and Pats!

Classy, like every single Bills fan I talked to was.

Bills fans are the only ones in the AFCE that I can tolerate.

true dat

I hear cindy is still passing on a 59-0 lead ..lol

Our HS team was leading 40-0 after 1Q and continued to throw..i was

pissed

Hey guys, I figured I'd say good game, but it wasn't. Both teams were horrible. Both teams have plernty of key injuries now. It was an ugly game, that looked like nobody wanted to win. I wish we had a QB, we'd be so much better.

Our season is still pretty much over, but the Jets can still turn things around.

Sanchez looked like a big time rookie, but that'll happen. He needs to get through his growing pains. He's already shown flashes of good football so I really wouldn't be worried.

Also, hopefully Jenkins is ok, it sucks to see such a great player like him go down, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Good luck the rest of the way, (except when you play us again of course) and take down the Phins and Pats!

good luck to you too in the season also.. except .. well you know.

Good win for you guys. It's gotta feel comforting to end your 3 game skid. And hey, you are still in the race in the AFCE.

Sanchez is the next Rick Mirer.

Good win for you guys. It's gotta feel comforting to end your 3 game skid. And hey, you are still in the race in the AFCE.

Ha, it's nice to win a division game for the first time since 2007. That's really sad.

If we win at Carolina this week, anything can happen at 3-4, but I'm not going to get too excited. We haven't played well all season, they have a LONG way to go, and can really only afford to lose 2 more games this seaon.

SL83, poor play by some Bills aside you should be optimistic with the development of their O-line rookies. Has Jauron finally figured out how to build a team? Wood and Levitre look like really very good picks. Bummer about T.E. however. He is starting to make Chad Pennington look like an iron man. Edwards is getting gunshy and concussion prone. Not good. Maybe you guys can get Favre next year :)

PS Poz is a monster.

Ha, it's nice to win a division game for the first time since 2007. That's really sad.

If we win at Carolina this week, anything can happen at 3-4, but I'm not going to get too excited. We haven't played well all season, they have a LONG way to go, and can really only afford to lose 2 more games this seaon.

2007? damn, I didn't know it was that long. Carolina looks horrible though. As long as you can stop the run game I can see Bills winning this game.

Bills fans are good blue collar fans. They love their football team thru thick and thin.

Archived