Redskins Cheerleader Disabled after Flu shot.

villain_the_foe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No expert, just a 'young man' amused by an 'old man' who feels the need to take his shots over an argument over a year old. Amused indeed.

I'm just an expert on a couple of topics that I have personal experience with. You on the other hand are the expert...just ask yourself.

I'm just an expert on a couple of topics that I have personal experience with. You on the other hand are the expert...just ask yourself.

You realize this makes absolutely no sense, right? I mean, I see what you're trying to do, but still.

Ok, in all seriousness, is there any point at which you're going to let it go, or do you need to be the first person I actually put on an ignore list?

You realize this makes absolutely no sense, right? I mean, I see what you're trying to do, but still.

Ok, in all seriousness, is there any point at which you're going to let it go, or do you need to be the first person I actually put on an ignore list?

Hey, do what you have to do...I let it go last year. I just got reminded of certain things reading through this thread.

Hey, do what you have to do...I let it go last year. I just got reminded of certain things reading through this thread.

Ignoring the blatant contradiction that is that statement, the fact that you think you can equate the two things is your own problem, not mine.

Apparently about as much as villain_the_foe has let go of the notion that this girl is the victim of some tyrannical plot by pharmaceutical companies and physicians nationwide to mislead and poison the population.

There's A Place In

Your Heart

And I Know That It Is Love

And This Place Could

Be Much

Brighter Than Tomorrow

And If You Really Try

You'll Find There's No Need

To Cry

In This Place You'll Feel

There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways

To Get There

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Little Space

Make A Better Place...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

And The Entire Human Race

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why

There's A Love That

Cannot Lie

Love Is Strong

It Only Cares For

Joyful Giving

If We Try

We Shall See

In This Bliss

We Cannot Feel

Fear Or Dread

We Stop Existing And

Start Living

Then It Feels That Always

Love's Enough For

Us Growing

So Make A Better World

Make A Better World...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

And The Dream We Were

Conceived In

Will Reveal A Joyful Face

And The World We

Once Believed In

Will Shine Again In Grace

Then Why Do We Keep

Strangling Life

Wound This Earth

Crucify Its Soul

Though It's Plain To See

This World Is Heavenly

Be God's Glow

We Could Fly So High

Let Our Spirits Never Die

In My Heart

I Feel You Are All

My Brothers

Create A World With

No Fear

Together We'll Cry

Happy Tears

See The Nations Turn

Their Swords

Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There

If You Cared Enough

For The Living

Make A Little Space

To Make A Better Place...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

There's A Place In

Your Heart

And I Know That It Is Love

And This Place Could

Be Much

Brighter Than Tomorrow

And If You Really Try

You'll Find There's No Need

To Cry

In This Place You'll Feel

There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

There Are Ways

To Get There

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Little Space

Make A Better Place...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

If You Want To Know Why

There's A Love That

Cannot Lie

Love Is Strong

It Only Cares For

Joyful Giving

If We Try

We Shall See

In This Bliss

We Cannot Feel

Fear Or Dread

We Stop Existing And

Start Living

Then It Feels That Always

Love's Enough For

Us Growing

So Make A Better World

Make A Better World...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

And The Dream We Were

Conceived In

Will Reveal A Joyful Face

And The World We

Once Believed In

Will Shine Again In Grace

Then Why Do We Keep

Strangling Life

Wound This Earth

Crucify Its Soul

Though It's Plain To See

This World Is Heavenly

Be God's Glow

We Could Fly So High

Let Our Spirits Never Die

In My Heart

I Feel You Are All

My Brothers

Create A World With

No Fear

Together We'll Cry

Happy Tears

See The Nations Turn

Their Swords

Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There

If You Cared Enough

For The Living

Make A Little Space

To Make A Better Place...

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

Heal The World

Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

There Are People Dying

If You Care Enough

For The Living

Make A Better Place

For You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

You And For Me

Thanks, I needed that...

How anyone can support this woman is beyond me. They're either delusional, or know her.

She is a liar, and should be shot, or at least punched in the throat and or ovaries.

What if she has a legitimate psychological problem? I just don't see the concrete evidence that she was faking it all yet. I wish some nut that lived near her would go stalk her and take more video lol.

I meant he was spot on in stating that it is supremely arrogant to think that you are more informed on a subject than a professional with years of schooling, hands-on experience, and access to subject-matter experts simply because you're a contrarian that likes to read conspiracy sites on the Internet.

Then obviously he wasnt spot on, because "I" presented someone with the the same amount of information available to him did I not? Maybe you should look and find out.

As for me being a contrarian, you may have a point. I do however like to read not just the "public best seller", but also the alternative. You become more informed this way. Also, you come to realize things that are simply ignored by the mainstream as well. Call it what you like.

If you need some assistance from a trained professional, let me know...

I wouldnt call myself a "trained professional" because I wasnt given a piece of paper stating that I am. Doesnt mean that I didnt teach myself the hardware/software aspect of computers and computer networking starting with the good'ol IDE cable and crossover cable in college back in 2000.

In otherwords, I got it.

Seems like im not the only one with a history with EY here.

Is there any pointers that you could give me Stalker? I for one seem to only be able to speak with EY so far because though he seems to come off as knowing everything (yes you do EY), I must admit that he does try to back up his points (though not taking into account that its pure speculation until it takes like 15 pages to convince him that his basis is in fact based on speculation).

From experience, some of the other people just talk shyte and bring nothing worth reading. On this note I could vouch for EY that he tries...and at times makes me have to restructure my approach because he brings something great that I simply cant ignore. He may be an ass at times, but he's far from stupid.

Says the guy who takes his medical advice from a Dentist.

Yes, Dr. Leonard Horowitz is a dentist.

Okay, now to you EY.

Dr. Horowitz is a former Dentist and is currently a health industry entrepreneur. He also is a "Master of Public Health" (MPH) as well, which actually makes him quite qualified to make a stand in this area.

Let me further break this down for you since you certainly didnt look any further once you read " Doctor of Dentistry", which by the way im not surprised. Thats typically you.

A "Master of Public Health" gains this status with his/her mastery over these core areas.

1.Epidemiology (this one is key EY...pay attention)-the study of factors affecting the health and illness of populations, and serves as the foundation and logic of interventions made in the interest of public health and preventive medicine.

2.Biostatistics (another key point)-The statistics involved in medical and epidemiological studies, which now includes many genomic studies

3.Health services administration

4.Health education

5.Behavioral science

6.Environmental science

Maybe if you concentrate your time in the area of Epidemiology and come to grips with the fact that Dr. Horowitz is a "Master" in this area from Harvard U (Jonny Green Balls love Harvard grads), you'll see that he's obviously much more than a Dentist. He also has a "Master" in Public health education from Becon College as well. He has a "Double Masters" in Public health from two universities, one being an Ivy League that is one of the most successful and recognized educational institutions on the planet. (food for thought: he could actually teach in this area on a collegiate level, not only do crackpot youtube videos as green balls would say, because he's a "master" in the area 2 fold.)

This is also a man who served on the faculty board at Tufts U, Harvard U and the Leslie College Institute for Arts and Human Development, as well as directed a multidisciplinary health center for over a decade (more than a dentist EY). So he has the credentials (Double Masters specifically in that area) and is held in esteem by his colleagues (Member of multiple faculty boards and a director of a health center). Seems like he's qualified doesnt it?

Oh, and he has an understanding in alchemy as well (monatomic minerals), which I take personally. Maybe I'll take a picture and send it to you.

He's not "JUST" a Dentist EY, actually far from just a "dentist", more like a scientist and teacher with a "killer smile".

These are my reasons for his qualification in this subject. And your reason not to take into consideration and follow up on this info is that he's a "dentist"? lmao. Non-sense EY. C'mon dude. Im the delusional one remember, you should be doing much better than this.

P.S. If you would like to read a debate by Dr. Horowitz from the last person that called him a "Dentist turned conspiracy theorist" then here you go. You see, I actually DO research to come to my conclusions.

This debate is between Dr. Henry Niman and Dr. Horowitz regarding H1N1.

http://fluscam.com/Swine_SLOP_Recombinomics.html

Be forewarned, this isnt "concise", but highly thorough and filled with great info for people who actually research. Maybe through this debate could you judge Dr. orowitz level of competence in this area. (lets see if you read the whole thing).

Oh, and a video breaking down the bullshyte from the new doctor that we all love...Dr. Oz. This is part 1 of 3.

04gaxcrVRxY

I understand he's more qualified than 'just a dentist' in fact, I never said, 'just a dentist'.

Here's the problem, your debate originates from the link: http://fluscam.com

FLU SCAM DOT COM.

I'm supposed to go to FLU SCAM DOT COM for unbiased information that I use to protect my children?

Seriously, if I started a website called 'VILLIAN THE FOE SUCKS BIG DONKEY NUTS DOT ORG' would you expect to find unbiased information about you?

Peer-reviewed journals Villian, peer-reviewed journals.

As to your video, first off, Dr. Oz is a TV show. The guy is breaking it down and ripping on it for being a TV show. If you make your medical health decisions based on a TV show, you're as big of a fool as if you make medical decisions based on a guy making youtube videos commenting on the fact that on Dr. Oz, they cut to the audience clapping at a certain time.

I understand he's more qualified than 'just a dentist' in fact, I never said, 'just a dentist'.

Here's the problem, your debate originates from the link: www.fluscam.com

FLU SCAM DOT ORG.

I'm supposed to go to FLU SCAM DOT ORG for unbiased information that I use to protect my children?

Seriously, if I started a website called 'VILLIAN THE FOE SUCKS BIG DONKEY NUTS DOT INFO' would you expect to find unbiased information about you?

Peer-reviewed journals Villian, peer-reviewed journals.

As to your video, first off, Dr. Oz is a TV show. The guy is breaking it down and ripping on it for being a TV show. If you make your medical health decisions based on a TV show, you're as big of a fool as if you make medical decisions based on a guy making youtube videos commenting on the fact that on Dr. Oz, they cut to the audience clapping at a certain time.

Truth is truth, doesnt matter if he's ripping a TV doctor that is persuading people to take a shot thats absolutely harmful or Dr. Niman who doesnt have a TV show but is portraying the same thing. Two, the debate that I presented is an "actual" one, doesnt matter the name of the dot com that it was posted on so the biasness is only in the eye of the beholder or reader. I send it to you thinking that you understood that. I guess not. Also, the debate didnt originate on that site, it was posted there. If you read through it (which I now know you didnt) every rebuttle in this debate stated where it originated. The problem is, you dont take into consideration, you just hold your opinion yet when others show you different you glance through the first sentence or two and thats it. If that wasnt true then you would have known EXACTLY where the debate originated. There's a differerence between posting something on a website no matter the name of the dot com and an origin. THATS THE PROBLEM, or I should say YOUR problem because its surely not mine.

Lastly, if you knew that he was more than just a "dentist" then why say "Says the guy who takes his medical advice from a Dentist.

Yes, Dr. Leonard Horowitz is a dentist." If he's more than just that then why make it seem as if his point of view, and more importantly, my consideration and follow up of his work was in question given his profession in dentistry? Could it be because you were making it seem as if he was ONLY a dentist EY?

Stop with the frivolous excuses, how about that?

P.S. Really? All you got from that clip was the editing of the clapping in the audience? figures.

And I'll check out the peer review journal.

Truth is truth, doesnt matter if he's ripping a TV doctor that is persuading people to take a shot thats absolutely harmful. Two, the debate that I presented is an "actual" one, doesnt matter the name of the dot com so the biasness is only in the eye of the beholder or reader. I send it to you thinking that you understood that. I guess not.

Lastly, if you knew that he was more than just a "dentist" then why say "Says the guy who takes his medical advice from a Dentist.

Yes, Dr. Leonard Horowitz is a dentist." If he's more than just that then why make it seem as if his point of view, and more importantly, my consideration and follow up of his work was in question given his profession in dentistry?

Stop with the frivolous excuses, how about that?

P.S. Really? All you got from that clip was the editing of the clapping in the audience? figures.

And I'll check out the peer review journal.

When you lead with the fact that you're going to attack the editing, of what is an entertainment medium, not an education medium, it doesn't really matter. The web dentist loses his credibility there. He's got many books, and he's trying to sell them. Go to his actual site. He's just as much about profit as anyone else. He has his own line of healthcare products. And No, an MPH nor a Dentist is qualified to design and sell these. But hey, I can also call and book him for a speaking engagement. I'm sure JGB's doctor does all of these things.

On the other hand, here's a photo of him with an owl:

len_pic_owl.JPG

The dot com matters because we can't verify the information. You say it's the actual debate, maybe it's an edited down version. I simply don't trust a site called fluscam.com any more than I would trust a site that's called flushotsareawesome.com. I prefer peer-reviewed journals and the center for disease control. Checks and Balances.

When you lead with the fact that you're going to attack the editing, of what is an entertainment medium, not an education medium, it doesn't really matter. The web dentist loses his credibility there. He's got many books, and he's trying to sell them. Go to his actual site. He's just as much about profit as anyone else. He has his own line of healthcare products. And No, an MPH nor a Dentist is qualified to design and sell these. But hey, I can also call and book him for a speaking engagement. I'm sure JGB's doctor does all of these things.

On the other hand, here's a photo of him with an owl:

len_pic_owl.JPG

The dot com matters because we can't verify the information. You say it's the actual debate, maybe it's an edited down version. I simply don't trust a site called fluscam.com any more than I would trust a site that's called flushotsareawesome.com. I prefer peer-reviewed journals and the center for disease control. Checks and Balances.

You must have not caught my edited piece of my last quote. I'll allow you to go back and read that. What a shame. I can see that you're not a researcher. You're probably promoting for me to read the peer review journal and havent even read it in its entirety yourself.

And what about the owl are you alluding something? are you trying to say that he may be "illuminated" and this is all by design? If so please show some backing of this.

Sorry, I edit quite often.

You must have not caught my edited piece of my last quote. I'll allow you to go back and read that. What a shame. I can see that you're not a researcher. You're probably promoting for me to read the peer review journal and havent even read it in its entirety yourself.

:rl:

As you say above, you'll go check out the peer-reviewed journal. There's no 'THE'. Peer-reviewed journals are a collection of research, be them medical, psychological, etc, in which the research is heavily scrutinized by other members of the medical, psychological, etc communities, BEFORE it gets published. Unlike the research you look into, which goes through no verification process whatsoever.

No comments on the fact that your guy is clearly in this game for profit, as demonstrated by his huge variety of products? Or, are you too hypnotized by the owl?

:rl:

As you say above, you'll go check out the peer-reviewed journal. There's no 'THE'. Peer-reviewed journals are a collection of research, be them medical, psychological, etc, in which the research is heavily scrutinized by other members of the medical, psychological, etc communities, BEFORE it gets published. Unlike the research you look into, which goes through no verification process whatsoever.

No comments on the fact that your guy is clearly in this game for profit, as demonstrated by his huge variety of products? Or, are you too hypnotized by the owl?

Poor way to go around what you cant defeat. Whatever EY.

speaking of peer reviewed literature the article that started this whole fraud has been pulled as junk science.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bal-md.autism03feb03,0,1391155.story

Medical experts and some advocates for people with autism said the move was long overdue, but few expected the retraction to change the minds of vaccine skeptics.

In the years since the Lancet published Dr. Andrew Wakefield's study, numerous review articles have rebutted his claims that the combination measles, mumps and rubella vaccine causes autism. Nevertheless, a vocal minority of parents and their supporters have clung to the notion that the vaccine is unsafe. Recent studies have shown an increase in parents who are opting out of some routine childhood vaccinations, alarming public health experts who fear that diseases once nearly eradicated could return.

goes to show you as advanced as medicine is, it still can't cure stupid.

TinfoilHat.jpg

Poor way to go around what you cant defeat. Whatever EY.

You can't actually beat someone that doesn't subscribe to the rules of logic. Trust me, I don't think this is a debate I can win, I just do it because it amuses me.

You claim to be well read in the world of vaccinations, yet early in this debate, you couldn't recognize Polio, the disease which has been eliminated in the developed world thanks to vaccination science.

You claim to be a diligent researcher, yet you have no idea about peer-reviewed literature.

No, there is no 'beating' you in your mind... But I think JGB can attest to this, the fun thing about message board 'beatings', they are a spectator sport.

You can't actually beat someone that doesn't subscribe to the rules of logic. Trust me, I don't think this is a debate I can win, I just do it because it amuses me.

You claim to be well read in the world of vaccinations, yet early in this debate, you couldn't recognize Polio, the disease which has been eliminated in the developed world thanks to vaccination science.

You claim to be a diligent researcher, yet you have no idea about peer-reviewed literature.

No, there is no 'beating' you in your mind... But I think JGB can attest to this, the fun thing about message board 'beatings', they are a spectator sport.

you just broke rule #1: never tell the puppet they are on a string. :(

amusement instead of dealing with whats at hand is a sign of defeat by default, the owl was a give-away.

Back on topic.

Things that you havent addressed. Why would you say that he was "a dentist" if you knew he was more?

Why not read the information that was sent? The origin was obviously there for you to see?

Why state the peer review but not once go into depth? You seem to have just come across that and to seem smart bring it up. I mean, lets be serious we've been talking about this for 30 pages now. There wasnt a piece of info that I presented that I wasnt able to go into depth through my own intellect. I gave you the source gave you the reason with logic and confirmation behind it. You gave me an owl. Night Stalker must have been on to something.

The info at hand. Why not comment on the information that "this dentists" has presented? You havent touched it. Instead you amuse yourself with owls and state the FACT that I didnt know what polio was. However, that has nothing to do with what I do know....H1N1. Stay on topic for once and dont use the pass to cover the fact that you cant be just as honest and say you dont know or at least say nothing.

I know why. Your boat reached the end didnt it? lol.

Archived