Redskins Cheerleader Disabled after Flu shot.

villain_the_foe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The majority of meds that we take are unfortunately tested on animals...and when they are "theorized" to be safe, we take them.

actually after animal tests it goes to human trials before going to market.

Na, its not due to bad luck. Its due to profit possibly? but I'd rather say that I dont know why we have cures for this and those cures havent reached over to those countries. I doubt that every cure was founded in the US so we had to have gotten it some how, why not them?

maybe because a lot of those backward countries don't believe in vaccines due to luddite beliefs or conspiracy theories that vaccines are all a plot by American drug companies or by the US to kill/harm foreigners. :Nuts:

:roll:

Yeah, so? I would still defend anyone with that kind of affliction or handicap. I had no reason to assume she was faking initially. And I also still think anyone who makes fun of another person's misfortune or physical disability is pathetic. Your post is inane.

When I can see right through their lie, its funny every time. Trust me, my sister is a hypochondriac, and I laugh at her fake illnesses all the time.

But you're right, REAL illnesses aren't all that funny.

When I can see right through their lie, its funny every time. Trust me, my sister is a hypochondriac, and I laugh at her fake illnesses all the time.

But you're right, REAL illnesses aren't all that funny.

Two of my siblings have muscular dystrophy so I'm very sympathetic to people with disabilities.

Dude, its a hoax. There were no side effects from the shot. Did you not watch the video?

I did watch the video, and what I got from it is that she went to a doctor that fixed the side effects. I guess you didnt watch that far. (or does that not count?)

Are you assuming that she, her boyfriend and the doctor is lying too? and if so please know that it is an assumption. Another doctor that gets in front of the camera and says that "this is not dystonia" doesnt mean that she was faking anything. It could mean that if it wasnt dystonia it could have been something else. It doesnt make her, her boyfriend or the doctor who treated her a liar.

Do me a favor....PROVE it please :-). Just to let you know though, a great way to prove it is to have that Yale doctor who said SO MANY THINGS actually examine her, which he didnt. He looked at a video and made an hypothesis...nothing more.

actually after animal tests it goes to human trials before going to market.

maybe because a lot of those backward countries don't believe in vaccines due to luddite beliefs or conspiracy theories that vaccines are all a plot by American drug companies or by the US to kill/harm foreigners. :Nuts:

I can see that your IQ has been affected by the vaccines lol.

I did watch the video, and what I got from it is that she went to a doctor that fixed the side effects. I guess you didnt watch that far. (or does that not count?)

Are you assuming that she, her boyfriend and the doctor is lying too? and if so please know that it is an assumption. Another doctor that gets in front of the camera and says that "this is not dystonia" doesnt mean that she was faking anything. It could mean that if it wasnt dystonia it could have been something else. It doesnt make her, her boyfriend or the doctor who treated her a liar.

Do me a favor....PROVE it please :-). Just to let you know though, a great way to prove it is to have that Yale doctor who said SO MANY THINGS actually examine her, which he didnt. He looked at a video and made an hypothesis...nothing more.

I don't care what the doctor in the video said, what I do care about is that there is no medical explanation for the fact that she is videotaped walking perfectly, driving a car, and playing with her dogs, and then, when confronted, she starts walking sideways and talking with an Australian accent. If that's not enough evidence that she's faking, how about that there's never been a recorded case of dystonia being cured.

I get your standpoint earlier in the thread, I don't agree with it, but I get it. However, your stance right now is pure idiocy. Sorry, but it is.

You're never speechless. :penguin:

I guess you're right. :yes:

I don't care what the doctor in the video said, what I do care about is that there is no medical explanation for the fact that she is videotaped walking perfectly, driving a car, and playing with her dogs, and then, when confronted, she starts walking sideways and talking with an Australian accent. If that's not enough evidence that she's faking, how about that there's never been a recorded case of dystonia being cured.

I get your standpoint earlier in the thread, I don't agree with it, but I get it. However, your stance right now is pure idiocy. Sorry, but it is.

I guess you're right. :yes:

For one, she did not walk "Sideways". the clip that they showed was from their original interview with her. Its not like they recorded her driving a car, playing with her dogs, walking out the house and when they confronted her she began to act like a cripple. I wouldnt call this lapse of yours idiocy, but you're certainly not paying attention. Either that, or because your view of the situation is already predetermined in your head you're literally fooling yourself. How about watching the tape again EY. C'mon, out of all people you're usually on point and make me really have to be as accurate as possible, this here is just lame man.

They're playing off of words, just like they played off of the "Hoax" word when they used it. They made an insinuation, and a falsely/ open ended one at that. They fixed an innuendo to give you an open ended false impression that they caught her lying.....when all they really said was "was it a hoax....or something else"? Then they went into the CDC document that simply stated what a doctor "Felt", not what he confirmed. C'MON EY. You're one of my best adversaries on this website. You're slipping bro!

As for the accent, this is quite simple. It's a fact that vaccines can affect your neurological, nervous, and other systems. In the case of neurological, if her electrical response has been compromised in an area of the brain that controls her speech then she could speak differently. However, all YOU hear is the part when the gentleman asked her about her accent, you also heared when the doctor stated that "Flu shots" doesnt change your accent. In this respect he's right. Because its not the Flu shot that changes an accent because an accent is in repects to geographical location of language spoken. They're tricking you again with words EY. However, If the flu shot compromised how the brain responds to electrical systems that controls how she speaks then its not a accent change in language spoken, but a SIDE EFFECT......exactly like what she said when the reporter made the comment.

She said that there's a problem with her inability to pronounce words as she once did. Then they show a clip of the doctor talking about an accent. She never said that it was a different accent, though she did say that people say that it resembles an australian or british accent.

Lastly, since you want to take the words from a doctor and a reporter whom, neither examined her. In the first videos of this thread you'll noticed that she was hospitalized twice. And based on the doctors who examined her they diagnosed her with Dystonia....she didnt diagnose herself. A hoax is when you claim something that isnt true knowingly. (this is why the reporter put out an innuendo but couldnt directly say that it WAS a hoax) A hypothesis is an educated guess WITHOUT examination, which is what the doctor at Yale did by looking at a video on a laptop. What he did was observed, not examine. I could be punched in the face and a person looking at the results of the punch on a laptop can say that it looks like I had a bad reaction to a bee sting. Its hypothetical....not fact. My thing is this, why would they solely interview a Yale doctor for his "opinion" who was not directly related to the situation but didnt interview the doctors that treated (examined) her the two times that she was hospitalized nor did they interview the doctor who treated her side effects. Thats strange to me.....but being a healthy skeptic who sees obvious inconsistencies means that you excercise idiocracy lol. Sure......

Get back on the ball EY, you're disappointing me.

Villain_the_foe, for such a conspiracy theorist, its hilarious that you're not getting the picture here. Its so incredibly obvious to the rest of us that this is a hoax that I'm not even going to bother to explain; it explains itself. I'll let someone else do it.

The majority is always wrong, history shows that all over the place. I'm not persuaded by popularity. I could be absolutely wrong. This is true, however, what has been presented by far hasnt proven anything, and if so please show. Dont throw a Jab and then not back it up. Your jab wont be felt that way. No matter the situation, right or wrong I give my point of view and I show things that support it. I dont care about popularity, because popularity doesnt make anything wrong or right. "Popularity" is another thing that TV programming loves to play on...but thats another story. Its fantasy.

And im not a conspiracy theorist, I've just come to understand more than some about my surroundings.

For one, she did not walk "Sideways". the clip that they showed was from their original interview with her. Its not like they recorded her driving a car, playing with her dogs, walking out the house and when they confronted her she began to act like a cripple. I wouldnt call this lapse of yours idiocy, but you're certainly not paying attention. Either that, or because your view of the situation is already predetermined in your head you're literally fooling yourself. How about watching the tape again EY. C'mon, out of all people you're usually on point and make me really have to be as accurate as possible, this here is just lame man.

Yes, quite literally, as she heads to her car, she is crossing over her legs, heading sideways, and yes, there is literally tape on there that is of her walking normally and going about an every day normal life. I've watched the tape 3 times, and each time it's very clear.

I am on point, and everyone else can see what is clear as day. At this point, my only assumption is that you know you're wrong, but going along with it for ****s and giggles.

They're playing off of words, just like they played off of the "Hoax" word when they used it. They made an insinuation, and a falsel/ open ended one at that. They fixed an innuendo to give you an open ended false impression that they caught her lying.....when all they really said was "was it a hoax....or something else"? Then they went into the CDC document that simply stated what a doctor "Felt", not what he confirmed. C'MON EY. You're one of my best adversaries on this website. You're slipping bro!
They could have left out hoax, and when I saw her walking normally, then start talking with an Australian accent, I would have surmised as much.

As for the accent, this is quite simple. It's a fact that vaccines can affect your neurological, nervous, and other systems. In the case of neurological, if her electrical response has been compromised in an area of the brain that controls her speech then she could speak differently. However, all YOU hear is the part when the gentleman asked her about her accent, you also heared when the doctor stated that "Flu shots" doesnt change your accent. In this respect he's right. Because its not the Flu shot that changes an accent because an accent is in repects to geographical location of language spoken. They're tricking you again with words EY. However, If the flu shot compromised how the brain responds to electrical systems that controls how she speaks then its not a accent change in language spoken, but a SIDE EFFECT......exactly like what she said when the reporter made the comment.
Dude, there's not a single neurological disorder out there that causes you to talk with an accent. There are plenty of aphasias, but nothing that causes you to talk with an accent. Everything above you completely made up. Out of thin air. Complete and utter nonsense.

Name the disorder. Do it. Give me one documented case of a person getting an accent from a neurological disorder. Seriously, if you can't, just admit you're full of it.

She said that there's a problem with her inability to pronounce words as she once did. Then they show a clip of the doctor talking about an accent. She never said that it was a different accent, though she did say that people say that it resembles an australian or british accent.
So, she didn't say it was an accent, but she did say it resembled an accent. Accents are not difficulty pronouncing words, she spoke quite clearly, she just did it with a fake accent.

Lastly, since you want to take the words from a doctor and a reporter whom, neither examined her. In the first videos of this thread you'll noticed that she was hospitalized twice. And based on the doctors who examined her they diagnosed her with Dystonia....she didnt diagnose herself. A hoax is when you claim something that isnt true knowingly. (this is why the reporter put out an innuendo but couldnt directly say that it WAS a hoax) A hypothesis is an educated guess WITHOUT examination, which is what the doctor at Yale did by looking at a video on a laptop. What he did was observed, not examine. I could be punched in the face and a person looking at the results of the punch on a laptop can say that it looks like I had a bad reaction to a bee sting. Its hypothetical....not fact.

The original report, as shown in the video, said there was a strong psychogenic component... meaning, 'in her head'.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13791-Baltimore-Disease-Prevention-Examiner~y2009m11d4-Records-show-case-of-dystonia-is-psychogenic-and-not-related-to-flu-vaccine

Here's a link w/ the actual report.

Get back on the ball EY, you're disappointing me.
Either you're pulling my leg, or you need to be committed. I'm not kidding at all.

The majority is always wrong, history shows that all over the place. I'm not persuaded by popularity. I could be absolutely wrong. This is true, however, what has been presented by far hasnt proven anything, and if so please show. Dont throw a Jab and then not back it up. Your jab wont be felt that way. No matter the situation, right or wrong I give my point of view and I show things that support it. I dont care about popularity, because popularity doesnt make anything wrong or right. "Popularity" is another thing that TV programming loves to play on...but thats another story. Its fantasy.

And im not a conspiracy theorist, I've just come to understand more than some about my surroundings.

Villian, I'm completely serious now... You should get checked out for Paranoid Personality Disorder.

Dont comment this. Respond to what I sent you. And im certainly not paranoid because im not delusional, except by thinking that I could actually say something that would make sense to you lol.

I did comment on it above.

And no one thinks they're having delusions, that's what makes them delusions... but your attitude and thoughts are exactly that of someone with PPD. Seriously. If you'd like to talk about this over PM, I'd be happy to.

Yes, quite literally, as she heads to her car, she is crossing over her legs, heading sideways, and yes, there is literally tape on there that is of her walking normally and going about an every day normal life. I've watched the tape 3 times, and each time it's very clear.

I am on point, and everyone else can see what is clear as day. At this point, my only assumption is that you know you're wrong, but going along with it for ****s and giggles.

They could have left out hoax, and when I saw her walking normally, then start talking with an Australian accent, I would have surmised as much.

Dude, there's not a single neurological disorder out there that causes you to talk with an accent. There are plenty of aphasias, but nothing that causes you to talk with an accent. Everything above you completely made up. Out of thin air. Complete and utter nonsense.

Name the disorder. Do it. Give me one documented case of a person getting an accent from a neurological disorder. Seriously, if you can't, just admit you're full of it.

So, she didn't say it was an accent, but she did say it resembled an accent. Accents are not difficulty pronouncing words, she spoke quite clearly, she just did it with a fake accent.

The original report, as shown in the video, said there was a strong psychogenic component... meaning, 'in her head'.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13791-Baltimore-Disease-Prevention-Examiner~y2009m11d4-Records-show-case-of-dystonia-is-psychogenic-and-not-related-to-flu-vaccine

Here's a link w/ the actual report.

Either you're pulling my leg, or you need to be committed. I'm not kidding at all.

I'll address the bolded first....AGAIN. Vaccines can cause neurological issues.....IN YOUR HEAD. lol.

As for her walking. Please, do me this favor. Please show me WHERE during her latest interview when the stopped her in the parking lot showed her pretending to be a cripple again. Point out the time in the video please. Because from what the video showed is that she was given treatment for her side effects and was cured of most of her issues within 48 hours, and that was BEFORE she was rolled up on by paparazzi, i mean a reporter with his cameras.

They could have left out Hoax, but they didnt because they wanted to leave you with an impression which seems to have worked on some of us EY.

Again, she's not talking with an accent. She's talking with an unusual pronounciation. Also, please show me a video of her talking BEFORE her side effects...so we can make sure that she's not faking. Remember, the first video never showed her talking regularly, so we really dont know how she talked beforehand. If so please post it.

And I dont have to name a disorder, the Yale doctor needs to prove that what other doctors whom examined her diagnosed her with is wrong. Stop making it seem like this is about me. Im flattered but I dont need the added attention. Oh, and its NOT AN ACCENT. I've already explained accents to you. I can be full of it if you like :-) Im probably am lol.

And she said that her PEOPLE said that it resembled an accent. She said that it was a "issued pronounciating words correctly". Pay attention.

I did comment on it above.

And no one thinks they're having delusions, that's what makes them delusions... but your attitude and thoughts are exactly that of someone with PPD. Seriously. If you'd like to talk about this over PM, I'd be happy to.

PPD, ADD, ABCDEFG. All those illnesses are treated with pills that will treat your symptoms but leave you suicidal. You know the commercials. I'll pass.

And anyone thinking clearly has some type of problem in this mental schizm we live in today as a society. If the masses looked at me as "sane" I'd be seriously scared and paranoid lol.

And that bolded part was funny lol.

I'll address the bolded first....AGAIN. Vaccines can cause neurological issues.....IN YOUR HEAD. lol.

Neurological and psychological are not the same thing. That's a failure of your understanding.

As for her walking. Please, do me this favor. Please show me WHERE during her latest interview when the stopped her in the parking lot showed her pretending to be a cripple again. Point out the time in the video please. Because from what the video showed is that she was given treatment for her side effects and was cured of most of her issues within 48 hours, and that was BEFORE she was rolled up on by paparazzi, i mean a reporter with his cameras.
4:10 seconds they talk about it. At 4:18, watch how she moves along her car, completely unnatural. Look at the ground. It's a completely different motion than she's moving with anywhere else in the video. The report even says she acknowledges it.

They could have left out Hoax, but they didnt because they wanted to leave you with an impression which seems to have worked on some of us EY.
They could have left it out, but they put it in because it so obviously is. Dude, there's really no debate to be had here.

Again, she's not talking with an accent. She's talking with an unusual pronounciation. Also, please show me a video of her talking BEFORE her side effects...so we can make sure that she's not faking. Remember, the first video never showed her talking regularly, so we really dont know how she talked beforehand. If so please post it.

Her immediate response was 'British', in other words, that's what she was going for. No, we don't hear her speak, but we've heard it in the past, and there's 0 medical president for it.

And I dont have to name a disorder, the Yale doctor needs to prove that what other doctors whom examined her diagnosed her with is wrong. Stop making it seem like this is about me. Im flattered but I dont need the added attention. Oh, and its NOT AN ACCENT. I've already explained accents to you. I can be full of it if you like :-) Im probably am lol.

And she said that her PEOPLE said that it resembled an accent. She said that it was a "issued pronounciating words correctly". Pay attention.

You don't have to name the disorder, but the Yale doctor owes more of an explanation? You have your ideas of who has credibility wrong.

The point is, there is no disorder that causes what she has, nothing. There are no cases on record. So, either she made it up, or she's the first of all time. I'm going with made it up... Munchausen's syndrome... Look it up... Malingering... Look it up... Fictitious disorder... look it up...

She's calling it 'difficult pronouncing words', but that's not actually whats happening, she's pronouncing them just fine. You can easily understand everything she says. It's not an aphasia (look it up), it's simply her talking funny.

Neurological and psychological are not the same thing. That's a failure of your understanding.

4:10 seconds they talk about it. At 4:18, watch how she moves along her car, completely unnatural. Look at the ground. It's a completely different motion than she's moving with anywhere else in the video. The report even says she acknowledges it.

They could have left it out, but they put it in because it so obviously is. Dude, there's really no debate to be had here.

Her immediate response was 'British', in other words, that's what she was going for. No, we don't hear her speak, but we've heard it in the past, and there's 0 medical president for it.

You don't have to name the disorder, but the Yale doctor owes more of an explanation? You have your ideas of who has credibility wrong.

The point is, there is no disorder that causes what she has, nothing. There are no cases on record. So, either she made it up, or she's the first of all time. I'm going with made it up... Munchausen's syndrome... Look it up... Malingering... Look it up... Fictitious disorder... look it up...

She's calling it 'difficult pronouncing words', but that's not actually whats happening, she's pronouncing them just fine. You can easily understand everything she says. It's not an aphasia (look it up), it's simply her talking funny.

There you go EY. NOW you're putting some stuff together. F'ing "A" Dude!

However, I never said that Neurological and psychological were the same thing. Are you saying that speech is not related to your neurological system? If so I can help you with that. And for the record, I've repeatedly mentioned neurological to be consistent, because Dystonia is a neurological disorder.

She walked sideways like she had a problem, true, however, I looked at the entire clip again, and again, and didnt see one clip where she walked sideways and it looked absolutely normal. Then, I could assume that maybe her ability to walk sideways could be an issue. THIS HERE was a great point to your arguement though I must admit. I had nothing more but to answer with an assumption. Good Job.

When you tamper with the pronounciation of speech on a neuro level there's no telling what can happen. Thats a very sensitive area EY. I doubt that we know everything there is to know about the function on a medical level. So its only "0" based on the level of understanding. Thats like how people who deal with DNA say that 5 percent is useful and the other 95 percent is "junk" DNA. No, its not junk, YOU just dont understand it.

Yes, the Yale doctor needs to provide more than me with his opinion. He's basically throwing under the bus other doctors who diagnosed her....I didnt diagnose her or throw anything but an "opinion" under the bus so I dont understand your point. DOCTORS diagnosed her through examination. Another doctor TREATED her based on those results. She got better from the treatment BASED on those original results. Mr. Yale only gave his opinion. Im not saying its wrong, but you're giving the impression that its right. Im just saying that he owes more than me when it comes to this topic. bottomline. And as of credibility, I'd take the credibility of the person who was directly associated with the situation than a person from a laptop doing a whole lot of discrediting and assuming...depending on the situation, this being one of them

You say that there's a bottomline, and that bottomline is that there's no disorder that causes what she has. So are you telling me that she should take your word over doctors who treated her multiple times and diagnosed her with something that you deem impossible, though irresponsibly throw out disorders like Fictitious disorder and aphasia without analysis whatsoever? Should she take your word over the doctor who treated her based on what those other doctors diagnosed her with? No. And if you think so then I can see why you would agree with Mr. Yale's opinion and take it as truth, or fact at the very least.

Exactly, she's talking funny. Doesnt have to be a misunderstanding of her pronounciation, it could be a funny way of HOW she pronounces. And a brain lesion is not what was diagnosed. (I looked it up).

Do me this, lets talk about how this is a hoax based on what doctors diagnosed her with. Explain to me how you can create a Hoax like this. Even the CDC said that they "Felt" that it was one thing. They didnt "confirm" anything making the original diagnosis incorrect. And even if they did (which they didnt) then wouldnt that be a misdiagnosis and still not a Hoax? If anything it seems to be more room for an argument to be on a level of a misdiagnosis then a hoax wouldnt it? And if it was in fact a misdiagnosis, that still doesnt fix the fact that she still fell ill 10 days after a flu shot that had her acting quite weird. So my original point of this is still solidified....until PROVEN OTHERWISE. Anyway you put it. The probability of a hoax is nil given that she was diagnosed" by a doctor. The doctor would have had to be in on the hoax given the neurological diagnostic analysis. Analysis, meaning investigation EY. In order to diagnose you must investigate....she didnt "claim", like how the reporter said she did in the video (trickery of word usage yet again), she was diagnosed. Thats far from a claim EY. The possibility of a misdiagnosis is there, but we cant state that its probable either because for 1 she was treated and got better based on information that her last doctor used from the first doctors in order to treat her. And 2, there hasnt been any other examination by a "Yale" doctor to establish such probability. Basically what im saying is making alot of sense, maybe not to you or to those under "popular opinion", but it does.

I think you have good things to ponder in your arguement, but I think you're looking at mine as a defense for everything. My argument is that I simply dont believe that this is a hoax given that there was nothing concrete to show that it was a hoax, or at minimum, prove that there was a misdiagnosis. However, there's a shyte load to probability and possibility that her side effects came from the flu shot, which was my original arguement in the first place...and I will not be side tracked from that until you or the Yale Doctor can show me something that reflects probability at the least. Remember, its not her making a claim, its her doctors through their diagnosis. Its the reporter setting the tone of a hoax, and its the Yale guy throwing diagnostic analysis under the bus here. Stop looking at me for what they should be providing, which is a more solid alternative to this situation, not a "Feeling" from the CDC or an educated guess by a doctor at an IVY league school. He didnt even state that he seen the paperwork from the original doctors so he's really out of line for his assumption, and for him to be a doctor, that concerns me to be honest.

I'll conclude with this.

I have to provide in my argument a diagnostic analysis by doctors, another doctor who treated her based on the diagnostic analysis, and a flu shot taken and within 10 days of it she fell ill.

You have a reporter using word trickery, and setting nasty...unprovable tones of an alleged hoax, a Yale doctor throwing diagnostic analysis under the bus with nothing to support it but an observation of a video clip and his irresponsible opinions that couldnt stand up in court, or even a basketball court for that matter, a CDC document "claiming" that a doctor had a "feeling" but not a confirmation, a reporter saying that the doctor who cured her is "controversial" (which really, what the hell does that prove?) and the girl walking funny side ways and talking with a british accent. (oh, and Munchausen's syndrome, Malingering, Fictitious disorder and aphasia...all disorders you decided to add to be cute; however, there's no analysis, so you're just left with being cute, but no cigar).

I BET that if those other doctors who actually treated her were interviewed instead of being called "controversial" or not talked about at all we'd both have a bit more info to stand on. Dont you think?

However, I never said that Neurological and psychological were the same thing. Are you saying that speech is not related to your neurological system? If so I can help you with that. And for the record, I've repeatedly mentioned neurological to be consistent, because Dystonia is a neurological disorder.

Speech is, but there is no documented cases of 'difficulty pronouncing words that kinda sounds like an australian accent. There are however psychological disorders that cause you to make **** up. This is far more likely. I named them for you already, because I support my arguments with realistic examples.

She walked sideways like she had a problem, true, however, I looked at the entire clip again, and again, and didnt see one clip where she walked sideways and it looked absolutely normal. Then, I could assume that maybe her ability to walk sideways could be an issue. THIS HERE was a great point to your arguement though I must admit. I had nothing more but to answer with an assumption. Good Job.

People don't walk sideways, that's the whole idea. She was swinging one leg over the other, and even said herself, it was part of her condition. You've conceded most of this point, time to give it all up.

When you tamper with the pronounciation of speech on a neuro level there's no telling what can happen. Thats a very sensitive area EY. I doubt that we know everything there is to know about the function on a medical level. So its only "0" based on the level of understanding. Thats like how people who deal with DNA say that 5 percent is useful and the other 95 percent is "junk" DNA. No, its not junk, YOU just dont understand it.

Everything above, you completely made up. You know nothing about speech localization nor verbal disorders. Again, look up 'Aphasia'. The first thing that's going to stand out to you is 'inability to pronounce words'. You'll think well, there it is! And then I'll remind you that 'inability' and 'difficulty that sounds like an accent' are not at all the same thing. Inability means not able.

Yes, the Yale doctor needs to provide more than me with his opinion. He's basically throwing under the bus other doctors who diagnosed her....I didnt diagnose her or throw anything but an "opinion" under the bus so I dont understand your point. DOCTORS diagnosed her through examination. Another doctor TREATED her based on those results. She got better from the treatment BASED on those original results. Mr. Yale only gave his opinion. Im not saying its wrong, but you're giving the impression that its right. Im just saying that he owes more than me when it comes to this topic. bottomline. And as of credibility, I'd take the credibility of the person who was directly associated with the situation than a person from a laptop doing a whole lot of discrediting and assuming...depending on the situation, this being one of them

No, he's not throwing the other doctors under the bus, because the other doctors said this was mostly psychological, not neurological. (There's that difference again). He's pointing out what was in their initial report, which I posted for you. Here's the actual quote:

The admitting neurologist felt that there was a strong psychogenic component to the symptomology, and made a final diagnosis of weakness.

No where in the full report is dystonia confirmed, and a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) was done, and came back completely normal.

You say that there's a bottomline, and that bottomline is that there's no disorder that causes what she has. So are you telling me that she should take your word over doctors who treated her multiple times and diagnosed her with something that you deem impossible, though irresponsibly throw out disorders like Fictitious disorder and aphasia without analysis whatsoever? Should she take your word over the doctor who treated her based on what those other doctors diagnosed her with? No. And if you think so then I can see why you would agree with Mr. Yale's opinion and take it as truth, or fact at the very least.

No, she shouldn't take my word, she should take her original doctors words, who as demonstrated above, did not actually confirm dystonia. I've provided text proving this lack of a confirmation, can you provide anything that does in fact confirm it, outside of the fact that she saw an alternative medicine specialist who took her on, presumably to get himself in the news.

Dude, learn with Fictitious disorder and aphasia is. If she had aphasia, this would actually help your argument. Unfortunately, there's nothing to support it, and my guess is, she's never heard the word before (much like you) or she would have used it.

Exactly, she's talking funny. Doesnt have to be a misunderstanding of her pronounciation, it could be a funny way of HOW she pronounces. And a brain lesion is not what was diagnosed. (I looked it up).

Another comment supported by nothing.

Do me this, lets talk about how this is a hoax based on what doctors diagnosed her with. Explain to me how you can create a Hoax like this. Even the CDC said that they "Felt" that it was one thing. They didnt "confirm" anything making the original diagnosis incorrect. And even if they did (which they didnt) then wouldnt that be a misdiagnosis and still not a Hoax? If anything it seems to be more room for an argument to be on a level of a misdiagnosis then a hoax wouldnt it? And if it was in fact a misdiagnosis, that still doesnt fix the fact that she still fell ill 10 days after a flu shot that had her acting quite weird. So my original point of this is still solidified....until PROVEN OTHERWISE. Anyway you put it. The probability of a hoax is nil given that she was diagnosed" by a doctor. The doctor would have had to be in on the hoax given the neurological diagnostic analysis. Analysis, meaning investigation EY. In order to diagnose you must investigate....she didnt "claim", like how the reporter said she did in the video (trickery of word usage yet again), she was diagnosed. Thats far from a claim EY. The possibility of a misdiagnosis is there, but we cant state that its probable either because for 1 she was treated and got better based on information that her last doctor used from the first doctors in order to treat her. And 2, there hasnt been any other examination by a "Yale" doctor to establish such probability. Basically what im saying is making alot of sense, maybe not to you or to those under "popular opinion", but it does.

All irrelevant because she was never actually diagnosed with Dystonia, as proven by the text. Where is the medical text confirming the diagnosis?

I think you have good things to ponder in your arguement, but I think you're looking at mine as a defense for everything. My argument is that I simply dont believe that this is a hoax given that there was nothing concrete to show that it was a hoax, or at minimum, prove that there was a misdiagnosis. However, there's a shyte load to probability and possibility that her side effects came from the flu shot, which was my original arguement in the first place...and I will not be side tracked from that until you or the Yale Doctor can show me something that reflects probability at the least. Remember, its not her making a claim, its her doctors through their diagnosis. Its the reporter setting the tone of a hoax, and its the Yale guy throwing diagnostic analysis under the bus here. Stop looking at me for what they should be providing, which is a more solid alternative to this situation, not a "Feeling" from the CDC or an educated guess by a doctor at an IVY league school. He didnt even state that he seen the paperwork from the original doctors so he's really out of line for his assumption, and for him to be a doctor, that concerns me to be honest.

There's also nothing concrete to show it was a disorder.

1. 5 in 1 billion chance of dystonia with flu shot.

2. No official diagnosis of dystonia.

3. No single documented case of dystonia allowing you to walk backwards or run and function normally, as presented in the 1st video.

4. No cure for dystonia exists

5. No documented neurological disorder on record that causes 'sounding australian'.

I'll conclude with this.

I have to provide in my argument a diagnostic analysis by doctors, another doctor who treated her based on the diagnostic analysis, and a flu shot taken and within 10 days of it she fell ill.

You have a reporter using word trickery, and setting nasty...unprovable tones of an alleged hoax, a Yale doctor throwing diagnostic analysis under the bus with nothing to support it but an observation of a video clip and his irresponsible opinions that couldnt stand up in court, or even a basketball court for that matter, a CDC document "claiming" that a doctor had a "feeling" but not a confirmation, a reporter saying that the doctor who cured her is "controversial" (which really, what the hell does that prove?) and the girl walking funny side ways and talking with a british accent. (oh, and Munchausen's syndrome, Malingering, Fictitious disorder and aphasia...all disorders you decided to add to be cute; however, there's no analysis, so you're just left with being cute, but no cigar).

I BET that if those other doctors who actually treated her were interviewed instead of being called "controversial" or not talked about at all we'd both have a bit more info to stand on. Dont you think?

First off, learn what those disorders are, as mentioned above, aphasia would help your argument, this is why you can't speak on this, because you just don't know enough. Aphasia is a speech and language processing disorder. It should have been your big play here, instead, you've run away from it.

As far as my argument... I have a lack of any documented cases to present as hers has. I also have the fact that in the medical report, there's only a mention of dystonia once, without confirmation of a diagnosis. I also have video evidence of her walking like a normal person, then walking sideways for no reason. I have an understanding of aphasia, which is the closest thing to talking like an austrailian, and it's not even close.

If the reporters were irresponsible now, by using the word hoax, isn't it likely that they were irresponsible then, using a diagnosis that was never confirmed?

You have paranoid delusions, and a soft spot for this girl.

Speech is, but there is no documented cases of 'difficulty pronouncing words that kinda sounds like an australian accent. There are however psychological disorders that cause you to make **** up. This is far more likely. I named them for you already, because I support my arguments with realistic examples.

People don't walk sideways, that's the whole idea. She was swinging one leg over the other, and even said herself, it was part of her condition. You've conceded most of this point, time to give it all up.

Everything above, you completely made up. You know nothing about speech localization nor verbal disorders. Again, look up 'Aphasia'. The first thing that's going to stand out to you is 'inability to pronounce words'. You'll think well, there it is! And then I'll remind you that 'inability' and 'difficulty that sounds like an accent' are not at all the same thing. Inability means not able.

No, he's not throwing the other doctors under the bus, because the other doctors said this was mostly psychological, not neurological. (There's that difference again). He's pointing out what was in their initial report, which I posted for you. Here's the actual quote:

The admitting neurologist felt that there was a strong psychogenic component to the symptomology, and made a final diagnosis of weakness.

No where in the full report is dystonia confirmed, and a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) was done, and came back completely normal.

No, she shouldn't take my word, she should take her original doctors words, who as demonstrated above, did not actually confirm dystonia. I've provided text proving this lack of a confirmation, can you provide anything that does in fact confirm it, outside of the fact that she saw an alternative medicine specialist who took her on, presumably to get himself in the news.

Dude, learn with Fictitious disorder and aphasia is. If she had aphasia, this would actually help your argument. Unfortunately, there's nothing to support it, and my guess is, she's never heard the word before (much like you) or she would have used it.

Another comment supported by nothing.

All irrelevant because she was never actually diagnosed with Dystonia, as proven by the text. Where is the medical text confirming the diagnosis?

There's also nothing concrete to show it was a disorder.

1. 5 in 1 billion chance of dystonia with flu shot.

2. No official diagnosis of dystonia.

3. No single documented case of dystonia allowing you to walk backwards or run and function normally, as presented in the 1st video.

4. No cure for dystonia exists

5. No documented neurological disorder on record that causes 'sounding australian'.

First off, learn what those disorders are, as mentioned above, aphasia would help your argument, this is why you can't speak on this, because you just don't know enough. Aphasia is a speech and language processing disorder. It should have been your big play here, instead, you've run away from it.

As far as my argument... I have a lack of any documented cases to present as hers has. I also have the fact that in the medical report, there's only a mention of dystonia once, without confirmation of a diagnosis. I also have video evidence of her walking like a normal person, then walking sideways for no reason. I have an understanding of aphasia, which is the closest thing to talking like an austrailian, and it's not even close.

If the reporters were irresponsible now, by using the word hoax, isn't it likely that they were irresponsible then, using a diagnosis that was never confirmed?

You have paranoid delusions, and a soft spot for this girl.

Comments that support nothing....hmm. Lets clear out these non supporting comments then.

Determining if its dystonia or not doesnt make it a hoax. It could be a misdiagnosis, however, there's nothing that that her disorder(s) were prior or that she's lying. So, until they can prove a hoax I can make the supporting comment that she does in fact have some sort of disorder. She was healthy before the flu shot, nothing to support the contrary. No disorders, no hoaxes no anything. Seems to be more of a conflict between doctors of WHAT it is and not that its some kind of hoax, which you've been alluding to. A comment that can also be supported is that doctors do seem to see this as some "type" of disorder (no matter what it is) which occurred after the flu shot was administered.

Qo-cIP3VBfo

XG_PANHdIAM

You're alluding that its a hoax with nothing substancial to support that. Im saying that it points to her being affected by the shot itself which i've already pointed out.

Oh, and not being able to speak on disorders that you present means what exactly? I dont need to know extra disorders specifically to help this argument, so there's no need for you to state those disorders and recommend that it would be in my best interest to use them in my arguments as if im doing a poor job. The "doctors" are even a bit baffled at the situation (Yet EY knows EXACTLY what disorders to state to support my argument. But I thought it was all a hoax though??? lol). If I was wrong I would have stated that you were "right" and I've debated poorly and was wrong...I havent. All I need to know is that she was healthy beforehand, 10 days after the flu shot she became severely ill. I'll use whatever is in that area of reason until results show otherwise because really, nothing has been needed to go so far out....like a hoax, maybe for you it is. Keep calling it paranoid delusions EY. The underestimation will work for me in the long run. And naming other disorders will only show that you know more disorders than I do, but it doesnt prove that im wrong. And your jabs at my mental state doesnt stray me away from the fact that you have only alluded to things but really proved nothing (like my delusions and her lying). Im adult enough to be content with that though so its nothing :-).

Now I would like you to answer just two questions. First, Is there ANY proof that she had a disorder before the flu shot? I havent seen anything that stated that she had any type of disorder prior to the flu shot. I think im safe to say that, it was actually reported that she was perfectly healthy before the shot and the illness. what would make these issues come about AFTER the shot huh? I personally wouldnt point to a hoax after what i've come across thats for sure.

Second, taking into consideration what the doctor in the first clip said, is there any new proof that she's hoaxing her condition? I personally think that saying or alluding that its a hoax is simply an opinion because there's nothing to support it. Whats being discussed is whether she has dystonia or another type of disorder, and none of the doctors who dealt with her felt the need to stray away from the probability of her getting this disorder from the shot itself...probably because they know that its possible and also the fact that she didnt have a prior history of disorders in her medical history at being 25 years old. Also, the doctor mentioned that there's a possibility that if a person with dystonia or a similar disorder can get anxious and that anxiety could actually trigger the unusual movments (That being tied to the disorder). Maybe, juuuust maybe after she was rushed by camera crews anxiety kicked in and it triggered the effect of her walking unusual sideways because she was startled and nervous, especially after being confronted with info stating that people think that she's basically a liar and have created a cruel hoax. I'm a dude and that would make me edgy to say the least. It doesnt mean that she was "faking" her way to the car EY, its certainly possible if she has dystonia or an "undiagnosed" disorder with similar ailments attached (and I can make that comment with support from a doctor who's expressing knowledge and not simply throwing doctors conclusions under a bus). EY, something was disturbing her muscle groups. And I havent even touched her seizures which is what hospitalized her before, I guess she hoaxed those too right? riiiiiiiight.

It may not be dystonia, it may be something new, it may be something old that hasnt been diagnosed yet.....but NOTHING, no comment, no doctor, no reporter has proved that its a hoax. My paranoid delusions can see that. The more the story is trashed with hoax theories the more some tend to stray away from the side effects of the shot which was my point in the first place. If you cant prove that she's created a hoax or that these disorders were prior to the shots then you cant dismiss my point of view. Thats a fact, not paranoia. Prove it already EY, dont extend your knowledge of "other" disorders to me. Im not interested in that.

This isnt about me having a "soft spot" for her. Though I do, as well as everything else connected to consciousness, but my argument is simply based on what has been gathered and what I've understood.

And for the record, I have a soft spot for you too EY ::wub lol.

Now I would like you to answer just two questions. First, Is there ANY proof that she had a disorder before the flu shot? I havent seen anything that stated that she had any type of disorder prior to the flu shot. I think im safe to say that, it was actually reported that she was perfectly healthy before the shot and the illness. what would make these issues come about AFTER the shot huh? I personally wouldnt point to a hoax after what i've come across thats for sure.

No, there's nothing before the flu shot. But that proves nothing. A hoax, or a disorder would be 'dormant' before the stressor. You gain absolutely nothing with this question.

Second, taking into consideration what the doctor in the first clip said, is there any new proof that she's hoaxing her condition?

New proof is her walking perfectly normally when video taped from afar, and then walking sideways when she has a camera on her face. As far as your thought that camera's make her anxious, if this weren't a publicity stunt of some sort, why would there be video tape of her getting these 'natural treatments' in the final video? Answer that... That is private property that media cannot be without permission, yet, she's perfectly okay with it.

Dude, this chick is the octomom, nothing more.

It may not be dystonia, it may be something new, it may be something old that hasnt been diagnosed yet.....but NOTHING, no comment, no doctor, no reporter has proved that its a hoax. My paranoid delusions can see that. The more the story is trashed with hoax theories the more some tend to stray away from the side effects of the shot which was my point in the first place. If you cant prove that she's created a hoax or that these disorders were prior to the shots then you cant dismiss my point of view. Thats a fact, not paranoia. Prove it already EY, dont extend your knowledge of "other" disorders to me. Im not interested in that.

That's just it. Your relying on the 5 in a billion chance that it's dystonia, or an even smaller chance that it's something never before seen. This is a public case, and if there were a real diagnosis, it would have come out yet. You have at best a 5 in a billion chance of being right, I'll take the other side of that bet that says, if nothing can be diagnosed, if she's seen relatively healthy when not in front of the camera, she's full of it.

I know you're not interested in other disorders now, which, hilariously, is exactly what someone with PPD would feel. You don't want to be confronted with anything that challenges your delusions. One of my professors talked of a patient with more severe delusions than you. He thought he was the walking dead. He claimed dead people don't bleed, and when he needed to have his blood drawn, the nurse told the psychologist, 'Great, he'll have to accept that he's alive now'. She drew the blood and he replied, 'Oh, I guess I was wrong, dead people do have blood'. On a significantly lesser scale, that's you dude.

Let me give it to you consicely now.

No, there's nothing before the flu shot. But that proves nothing. A hoax, or a disorder would be 'dormant' before the stressor. You gain absolutely nothing with this question.

Let me help you, the "stressor" was the flu shot.

New proof is her walking perfectly normally when video taped from afar, and then walking sideways when she has a camera on her face. As far as your thought that camera's make her anxious, if this weren't a publicity stunt of some sort, why would there be video tape of her getting these 'natural treatments' in the final video? Answer that... That is private property that media cannot be without permission, yet, she's perfectly okay with it.

Dude, this chick is the octomom, nothing more.

There's TV shows of doctors and their patients now. Turn on MTV or A&E you'll see it. You're ass-uming again. Again, use fact to prove a hoax....and make it concise lol.

That's just it. Your relying on the 5 in a billion chance that it's dystonia, or an even smaller chance that it's something never before seen. This is a public case, and if there were a real diagnosis, it would have come out yet. You have at best a 5 in a billion chance of being right, I'll take the other side of that bet that says, if nothing can be diagnosed, if she's seen relatively healthy when not in front of the camera, she's full of it.

I know you're not interested in other disorders now, which, hilariously, is exactly what someone with PPD would feel. You don't want to be confronted with anything that challenges your delusions. One of my professors talked of a patient with more severe delusions than you. He thought he was the walking dead. He claimed dead people don't bleed, and when he needed to have his blood drawn, the nurse told the psychologist, 'Great, he'll have to accept that he's alive now'. She drew the blood and he replied, 'Oh, I guess I was wrong, dead people do have blood'. On a significantly lesser scale, that's you dude.

I'm not relying on the dystonia, thats simply the byproduct. I'm relying on the "fact" that this woman was perfectly healthy before the side effects from the vaccination shot which was the stressor as you pointed out.

Hope that was concise for you.

You havent proved anything, simply mentioned your thoughts of her and arguing with someone that you've alleged to have PPD....which what would that make you exactly? lol.

I guess since you cant prove a hoax you want to call her "Octomom" and me a PPD patient. Thats cool. Thats what happens when you get broken down like a fraction.

Let me give it to you consicely now.

Let me help you, the "stressor" was the flu shot.

Yes, it was, but there's no scientific evidence to support that the 'stressor' was anything more than something she's blaming it on.

There's TV shows of doctors and their patients now. Turn on MTV or A&E you'll see it. You're ass-uming again. Again, use fact to prove a hoax....and make it concise lol.

I agree, there are, but you asserted that the anxiety of the camera made her symptoms worse, I said, if that were the case, then should wouldn't likely have cameras following her treatment.

I'm not relying on the dystonia, thats simply the byproduct. I'm relying on the "fact" that this woman was perfectly healthy before the side effects from the vaccination shot which was the stressor as you pointed out.

Hope that was concise for you.

And there's nothing in her medical report to demonstrate that she had any real illness, as pointed out by her medical report, which you refuse to acknowledge.

You havent proved anything, simply mentioned your thoughts of her and arguing with someone that you've alleged to have PPD....which what would that make you exactly? lol.

I guess since you cant prove a hoax you want to call her "Octomom" and me a PPD patient. Thats cool. Thats what happens when you get broken down like a fraction.

And you haven't proved anything either. But, what we do have is years of medical history, science, and logic. All 3 of those things are on my side.

Here's another one for you, this response is a response written by a neurologist 4 months ago... I guess he has an agenda as well:

This whole thing is a media creation. If the media had taken the time to consult an actual neurologist first, the headlines would have read "Dystonia Hoax". Unfortunately, some will be influenced to avoid getting the flu shot just because of this!

I am a neurologist. I have watched the videos and I forwarded them to dystonia experts many of whom have already seen the videos. One movement disorder specialist went ON THE AIR stating that this is "psychogenic" dystonia. In other words, this patient is malingering or at least "playing the sick role". Her actual correct diagnosis is a psychological diagnosis not a neurological one.

This is NOT dystonia and it does a great disservice to those who actually DO have dystonia. Please, go on you tube and look at some videos of patients with real dystonia.

Neurologists see patients with "fake" symptoms almost daily. This individual picked the perfect disorder to fake. She knows there is no lab test or MRI that can disprove her. Write it down, she is in this for personal gain -- and she is succeeding!. I promise you will find her walking normally five years from now and probably even around her home right now!

This woman is sick, mentally sick. She's definitely not the first to fake dystonia. She's just the first to get the media involved. Shame on the media for reporting this!

I don't bring up PPD to insult you, I bring it up because your 'arguments' and general attitude towards life is that of someone with paranoid delusions. The fact that you've already stated, the majority is almost always wrong, is a serious paranoid delusion.

Yes, it was, but there's no scientific evidence to support that the 'stressor' was anything more than something she's blaming it on.

I agree, there are, but you asserted that the anxiety of the camera made her symptoms worse, I said, if that were the case, then should wouldn't likely have cameras following her treatment.

And there's nothing in her medical report to demonstrate that she had any real illness, as pointed out by her medical report, which you refuse to acknowledge.

And you haven't proved anything either. But, what we do have is years of medical history, science, and logic. All 3 of those things are on my side.

Here's another one for you, this response is a response written by a neurologist 4 months ago... I guess he has an agenda as well:

I don't bring up PPD to insult you, I bring it up because your 'arguments' and general attitude towards life is that of someone with paranoid delusions. The fact that you've already stated, the majority is almost always wrong, is a serious paranoid delusion.

Then since neither of us seem to have given anything for the other to say that their argument was "proven", I'll just agree to disagree until more info comes forth.

The majority always being wrong is a point of view, towards the majority on a historical level...not "my" life. So its not a disorder. You being a f'ing smart ass however is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to Jetnation. Never lose that!

ship_sailing_off_edge_of_world.jpg

Then since neither of us seem to have given anything for the other to say that their argument was "proven", I'll just agree to disagree until more info comes forth.

The majority always being wrong is a point of view, towards the majority on a historical level...not "my" life. So its not a disorder. You being a f'ing smart ass however is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to Jetnation. Never lose that!

ship_sailing_off_edge_of_world.jpg

Agreeing to disagree is just another way of saying, 'I can't actually make an argument based on facts or logic'. Which is clearly the case here.

And, honestly, your image of the world being flat is ironic, because while incorrect, at the very least, it was based on sound ideas involving the fact people didn't fall off the planet. Your argument is based on, she said she's sick after the flu shot, so she is.

I'll conclude with this.

dood.. we've talked about this.. you clogging up my internets with this ****

I think Villain makes a good case for there being nothing to prove that it's a hoax yet. I don't see anything that proves that it isn't a hoax either though. I'd be interested in knowing if she's actually paying for all these doctors.

Also...

Stroke gives woman British accent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3235934.stm

Foreign Accent Syndrome

I'm not saying it's legit, I haven't done any research; but there have been cases...

I think Villain makes a good case for there being nothing to prove that it's a hoax yet. I don't see anything that proves that it isn't a hoax either though. I'd be interested in knowing if she's actually paying for all these doctors.

Also...

Stroke gives woman British accent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3235934.stm

Foreign Accent Syndrome

I'm not saying it's legit, I haven't done any research; but there have been cases...

Thats really all ive been saying. I think the convo has gone so deep to where it looks like im "Defending" her. My original point was about side effects of the vaccine. They way people jumped out the window because a reporter alluded to a hoax surely doesnt make it one. Thats all ive been saying. And even if it was a hoax (though I would have to eat ALOT of my words), this still doesnt change the fact that if these vaccines were actually good for you then none of this stuff would surround it. I dont see her paying off doctors simply to create a hoax and these guys risk their medical licence and jail time just to pull a prank that would mean absolutely nothing.

Agreeing to disagree is just another way of saying, 'I can't actually make an argument based on facts or logic'. Which is clearly the case here.

And, honestly, your image of the world being flat is ironic, because while incorrect, at the very least, it was based on sound ideas involving the fact people didn't fall off the planet. Your argument is based on, she said she's sick after the flu shot, so she is.

Oh, its not "logical" to say that the stressor was the flu shot so I cant actually make the argument. Therefore, you can SAY that I cant make the argument which is "clearly" the case why I agree to disagree??? What facts or logic are YOU standing on that makes the statement you just made valid? Because I surely dont remember you providing proof that the flu shot wasnt the catalyst. I dont remember you providing proof that it was a hoax either. But simple logic cant make the argument that eveything started once the shot was given huh? Seriously EY, shut up.

You wanna talk logic? LETS TALK LOGIC. Doctors at both Fairfax Inova and Johns Hopkins confirmed her illness through examination as genuine. This is fact and this is what MY LOGIC is based off of. You're saying that she's lying based off of alleged hoax reports and doctors who have THEMSELVES stated that they did not examin the woman. WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN THAT EY? Where?

The inserts on vaccines themselves state that side effects are neurological (guillain Barres). Dystonia is also a neuro disorder which is also possible of developing from the shot. My logic is based off of TWO DIFFERENT vaccines inserts for the flu. YOUR LOGIC was simply based of the fact that it was highly unlikely through your "1 in 1 billion" percentage NON Factor that could easily be manipulated. WHAT I HAVE JUST PRESENTED TO YOU IS A FOUNDATION FOR MY LOGIC. The inserts themselves state that its possible, which further adds to my logic of saying that the trouble started with the flu shot....because her disorder is a SIDE EFFECT of the flu shot that she took. If flu shots didnt have a neuro side effect then your logic would have a foundation. But the fact of the matter is, it IS A SIDE EFFECT. MY ARGUMENT IS QUITE LOGICAL. Also, Thimerosol is in these shots as well and thats been proven to cause side effects (mecury)....THIS FURTHER MY PARANOID LOGIC EY. Whats yours again?

fluzone.jpg

FluMist_pg1_a.jpg

Desiree seen close to 60 doctors BEFORE being diagnosed. NONE OF THESE DOCTORS GAVE INDICATION OF A HOAX. Where's your logic EY? You said that she's faking, but how if she faking when its the doctors themselves, NOT HER that gave this diagnosis? You know what your logic was? "OH, she picked that disorder because its easy to fake"....as if she told the DOCTORS what her disorder was. Thats logical EY? LETS KEEP GOING.

You've been fooled into thinking that she's "cured" when all she's ever told anyone is that she's progressed with treatment but she still had some issues. So she's not cured at all. YOU ARE MAKING IT SEEM AS IF NOTHINGS WRONG WITH HER ALL OF A SUDDEN. How can she hoax the situation yet still have issues that she is not supposed to have because it was a hoax in the first place? Is that logical? Well, you're going right along with it as it is yet got the f'ing audacity to confront my logic like you've proved something in this arguement. You've attacked this woman and her character (as well as MY mental state) yet shown no proof...and you're talking logic? You're worse then a paranoid delusionist, you're a beavis EY. Everything that you've provided has been either hearsay, opinion or slander. No logic or fact whatsoever...and thats pathetic, especially for a person that fronts like he knows it all. Wanting to name disorders to sound smart yet cant stay on topic when being asked to provide proof of his arguement. YOU HAVE AN OPINION EY.

You call me paranoid because I had a problem with Mr. Yale giving "video clip" diagnosis. Well, LOGIC WOULD TELL YOU that that's not a good idea, especially when you're trying to build an argument on a foundation. Where's the medical ethics in that? Yet you co-signed a guy who basically diagnosed her through a video, not with an examination AND YOU TALKING ABOUT LOGIC? The best that you were able to do was say that it was all in her head and she was an octomom. How do you run with a doctor that will throw out other doctors diagnosis WITHOUT doing an examination himself? Sounds like foul play to me, BUT YOU'LL CALL IT A DELUSION. You dont seem to know what fact and logic is, nor opinion or medical ethics. All you heard was "Yale University" and ran with it.

Now you're just acting up. This is why I agreed to disagree, because you make empty statements like this, and when its not statements like this then its paranoid delusion remarks, if its not that then its going around the fact that I've asked you atleast 4 times to PROVE IT if you're saying its not true...or just say its your opinion.

Seriously, this "know it all" attitude isnt working for you. You have an opinion, thats it. Your opinion is that she's lying. You cant prove it, which makes it an opinion. Until you can make your opinion a fact then this story stands, which is the logical way to go with it.

Again, I agree to disagree.

And trust me, you didnt catch irony in the picture.

Archived