The Dolphins have the potential,

Lady Jet

to perhaps sweep the division.

That won't of course guarantee them anything, but the potential is certainly there.

The achilles heel of the Pats is the run game, so they certainly have a shot there. As good as Brady is, if the wildcat offense leaves him no time on the field, it's doable. Plus Miami is the only team in the division who has consistantly played the Pats tough.

The Bills are just a mess. The Dolphins should beat them again.

The Jets hopefully will take our second division game from them, but with Jenkins out that's no guarantee.

People need to stop poo-pooing (heh, I love that word) them and take them a bit more seriously.

I don't think they're superbowl bound by any measure, but they will be formidable and a headache to the AFCE teams for sure.

They have the possibility in that they have only play two division games and are currently 2-0 in the division.

The potential? That's another story.

I don't know what this Sunday will bring but I do know the Dolphins completely worthless secondary won't be stopping Brady and Moss and Welker if they play anywhere close to how they've played the last two weeks.

the teams that I have seen be effective against the Wildcat are teams that are fast to the ball. Kris Jenkins standing there taking up space was ineffective-we need to be younger and faster and that means no Jenks then use DeVito and Sione-younger, faster. No Ellis? and you guys are gonna laugh but Gholston is actually a better option this week; younger, faster. We also have Strickland back which will help against Camarillo in the slot. Eric Smith as a LBer/DB hybrid will also help.

I think we're sitting here better than we were 2 weeks ago-and we're at home and us Floridians have been in the middle of an Indian Summer-over 90 degrees every day and stick us in 45-50 and we don't move as quickly as we did...

the teams that I have seen be effective against the Wildcat are teams that are fast to the ball. Kris Jenkins standing there taking up space was ineffective-we need to be younger and faster and that means no Jenks then use DeVito and Sione-younger, faster. No Ellis? and you guys are gonna laugh but Gholston is actually a better option this week; younger, faster. We also have Strickland back which will help against Camarillo in the slot. Eric Smith as a LBer/DB hybrid will also help.

I think we're sitting here better than we were 2 weeks ago-and we're at home and us Floridians have been in the middle of an Indian Summer-over 90 degrees every day and stick us in 45-50 and we don't move as quickly as we did...

jets are favored by 3.5 oh my

jets are favored by 3.5 oh my

man WTF happened to this board after that Bills loss anyway? I go away for a week and come back to find some of the best most fervent Jets fans calling Sanchez a bust and all on the SOJ bandwagon. Who is posting under Afos, Irish Jet, JiF, and DarkLady's accounts? I demand an inquiry...

man WTF happened to this board after that Bills loss anyway? I go away for a week and come back to find some of the best most fervent Jets fans calling Sanchez a bust and all on the SOJ bandwagon. Who is posting under Afos, Irish Jet, JiF, and DarkLady's accounts? I demand an inquiry...

i love mex...do not like matchup this week

w/o jenkins leon cotch........and now ellis and scott are dinged up

I never called Sanchez a bust or dissed Rex for that matter, just cautiously approaching each game and I really dont want the let down again. Nothing this team has done over the past few weeks gives me confidence that we can beat the Dolphags.

I still love this team with every little inch of my heart and will be rooting for a Dolphag ass beating, but I just dont see it happening, especially with the injuries.

Not that I think Miami has any shot to beat New England, but remind me how many wins the Patriots* opponents have had the last few weeks?

The quality of their schedule thus far isn't nearly as relevant to that prediction as is what's left on it. There's 2 losable games left on their schedule and with the way their passing game has looked, the odds say they'll probably win one of them. Especially if they can catch New Orleans undefeated, which is a distinct possibility. Pats are going 13-3, just you watch. The bye could not have come at a better time for them.

The quality of their schedule thus far isn't nearly as relevant to that prediction as is what's left on it. There's 2 losable games left on their schedule and with the way their passing game has looked, the odds say they'll probably win one of them. Especially if they can catch New Orleans undefeated, which is a distinct possibility. Pats are going 13-3, just you watch. The bye could not have come at a better time for them.

they will lose 1 game vs mia

not sure when NO is if NO clinched home field, means nada to them

they aint beating colts in indy anyway

saints is wk 12

pats go 11-5 lose to phins colts and aints

I did not make one serious post from like Tuesday on last week.

I was trying to fit in with the crazy.

Posts like this make me wonder how aware the majority of people are as to how Brady, Moss, and Welker have looked the past two weeks. New England loses no more than 1 more game this season (probably Indy), and that's it IMO. No chance Miami beats them.

People need to go a bit easy on the love for the Pats the last 2 weeks. The two teams they beat are a combined 0-13.

Didn't you say that about Oakland too? :yawn:

Yes. I will give the Jets credit, they fought history and won.

4pm, west coast, Raiders, I surfed, Jason picked a win. So far that has been the recipe for disaster.

The Dolphins pose threats. Oakland does not, we just had outside elements working against us last week (see above) and why I predicted a loss. This is different, Miami can beat us and has proven they can before and nothing this team did Sunday makes me think the outcome will be any different.

Archived