The Dolphins have the potential,

Lady Jet

to perhaps sweep the division.

That won't of course guarantee them anything, but the potential is certainly there.

The achilles heel of the Pats is the run game, so they certainly have a shot there. As good as Brady is, if the wildcat offense leaves him no time on the field, it's doable. Plus Miami is the only team in the division who has consistantly played the Pats tough.

The Bills are just a mess. The Dolphins should beat them again.

The Jets hopefully will take our second division game from them, but with Jenkins out that's no guarantee.

People need to stop poo-pooing (heh, I love that word) them and take them a bit more seriously.

I don't think they're superbowl bound by any measure, but they will be formidable and a headache to the AFCE teams for sure.

to perhaps sweep the division.

That won't of course guarantee them anything, but the potential is certainly there.

The achilles heel of the Pats is the run game, so they certainly have a shot there. As good as Brady is, if the wildcat offense leaves him no time on the field, it's doable. Plus Miami is the only team in the division who has consistantly played the Pats tough.

The Bills are just a mess. The Dolphins should beat them again.

The Jets hopefully will take our second division game from them, but with Jenkins out that's no guarantee.

People need to stop poo-pooing (heh, I love that word) them and take them a bit more seriously.

I don't think they're superbowl bound by any measure, but they will be formidable and a headache to the AFCE teams for sure.

For real. Although I word have worded it slightly different.

Posts like this make me wonder how aware the majority of people are as to how Brady, Moss, and Welker have looked the past two weeks. New England loses no more than 1 more game this season (probably Indy), and that's it IMO.

This.

New England's clicking right now. Its all coming together for them. They win this division easy and will be in the AFCC game against Indy if it can work out that way.

We will lose to Miami this week. We dont have the offense to keep up with how they score. Miami has lost 2 heartbreakers to 2 of the best QB's in the game but their offense is on fire.

We cant stop them and we cant score with them. Especially with Leon out. If Cotch and Brad Smith are injured this weekend, its going to make it that harder.

I cant believe I'm saying this because I never pick us to lose to the fins, but we dont have a chance in hell at beating the Dolphags this weekend.

New England's clicking right now. Its all coming together for them. They win this division easy and will be in the AFCC game against Indy if it can work out that way.

We will lose to Miami this week. We dont have the offense to keep up with how they score. Miami has lost 2 heartbreakers to 2 of the best QB's in the game but their offense is on fire.

We cant stop them and we cant score with them. Especially with Leon out. If Cotch and Brad Smith are injured this weekend, its going to make it that harder.

I cant believe I'm saying this because I never pick us to lose to the fins, but we dont have a chance in hell at beating the Dolphags this weekend.

And if you go surfing I'm going to drill holes in all your boards.

it better be a nice day....if rainy and windy we have no shot

That's nice, but he threw them. He threw them against NO too. No reason to think he won't turn it over against the 'phins. Brees did.

I am sure Sanchez could throw a pick, although he didn't against them two weeks ago.

This game comes down to taking away the wildcat. Either by getting up by too many points or by actually figuring out a good scheme against it.

Come on Rex, this is your bread and butter.

BZ

And if you go surfing I'm going to drill holes in all your boards.

LOL. After today we are 2-2 with me surfing on game day.

That is no longer a reason for our demise.

it better be a nice day....if rainy and windy we have no shot

No doubt. Its going to be a battle either way.

Posts like this make me wonder how aware the majority of people are as to how Brady, Moss, and Welker have looked the past two weeks. New England loses no more than 1 more game this season (probably Indy), and that's it IMO. No chance Miami beats them.

Not that I think Miami has any shot to beat New England, but remind me how many wins the Patriots* opponents have had the last few weeks?

the phins are at the bottom of the league....giving up 25.x/ppg. we are in the top 4 giving up 14.x. we have a chance in this game. no, we won't be bale to shut down ricky and ronnie.....especially since jenkins is out. but this is what rex is supposed to be great at. defense. he needs to make the adjustment for this week and hold the phags down enough for us to outscore them. we need cotch back.....and we need to get keller involved. phins have a tough time covering tight ends. with our trio of edwards, cotch and keller we should be able to make plays. will allen is out for the seaosn it looks like so that can only help. phins gave up 133yds rushing last week so they can be run on....and i think greene is going to show he's for real this year. so while i don't think it's going to be easy at all, there's no way i think we have "no chance at all" like some are saying. on defense we can't be too worried about ronnie throwing a pass or 2 out of the wildcat.....if ithappens and he completes it then so be it. mostly...the defense can't be overly aggressive against the formation. we have to be strong up the iddle when ronnie runs the dive up the middle and force him to bounce it outside....we have to maintain gaps!!!! on the ricky sweep, well at least we know what side it's going to and we have to be quick at recoginizing when ronnie gives it to ricky and swarm to the ball. have to keep contain there. if we can do those 2 things a majority of the time then we can slow the phags down enough to win the game. with henne in we have to get some pressure on him and harris and scott have to be strong up the middle with jenkins out. they're gonna have to be jacked up and ready to rumble. i'm not a guy who can really break down film...but i imagine there has to be a clue as to which wildcat play they're running depending on what the o-linemen do. e.g. the left guard pulling etc....ryna really has to drill the defense into recognizing these things and attacking. don't just sitback in that read and react mode that it looke dlike they were in the last game. the phins made our defense hesitant last game and we were not prepared to deal with them.....i hope rex has been working on this already.

Archived