Tiger Woods

Maxman

:rl: (how GREAT is revenge)

UPDATE II: ABC News quotes a source who says the "divorce is 100 percent on."

UPDATE: People is also now reporting that Woods' wife is planning to leave him. A source says, "She's made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change."

--

The Mirror reports that Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren may be seeing celebrity lawyer Sorrell Trope as soon as next week. According to the article, "Elin is believed to be planning to file for divorce in California -- where the couple have a home -- and not Florida, where they live." Filing for divorce in California would increase the chances that the couple's property would be split evenly between the two.

Nordegren was recently spotted without her wedding ring, and MSNBC's The Scoop quotes a source who says "she and Tiger are living separately now, but she'll be making this split very open and official right after Christmas."

Meanwhile, a source tells TMZ that Nordegren is "very close" to signing a contract with Puma, a rival of Nike, the apparel company with which Woods has long been affiliated. This report comes as Woods is struggling to keep his sponsors.

Both rumors follow a steady stream of new alleged mistresses that continues to grow. Most recently, Julie Postie and 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers have been named as former mates of the golfer.

Why are you so happy about this?

Do you have something to gain from a family falling apart?

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are you so happy about this?

Do you have something to gain from a family falling apart?

I doubt that he is celebrating the demise of a family unit. I think he is celebrating a man getting everything he's got coming to him. Tiger has no one to blame for this but himself.

I doubt that he is celebrating the demise of a family unit. I think he is celebrating a man getting everything he's got coming to him. Tiger has no one to blame for this but himself.

OK. I guess I just don't understand the revelling in someone else's misery. Maybe because I am a child of divorce, I don't know.

I just don't get the giddy excitement some are showing over this story.

Fruit doesnt fall far from the tree...now this:

Meanwhile, Woods' high school sweetheart, Dina Parr, told E! News that it came as no surprise to her that Woods would have a wandering eye -- he was just following in the footsteps of his late father, Earl..

"He would just call crying and say, 'My dad is with another woman,' and that was all he could say," Parr said of Tiger when he was a teenage golf phenom. "He was so upset, so I just tried to be there for him and listen to him.

"He loved his father," Parr said. "And I know that was the one thing about his dad that he could never get over. So yeah, it's interesting that it's turned out that he's doing the same thing."

Poor Tiger....

Woods going stir crazy spending his days alone

By By ALEX PEAKE, THE SUN

Last Updated: 11:28 AM, December 17, 2009

Posted: 10:56 AM, December 17, 2009

Golf ace Tiger Woods is on the verge of nervous breakdown as he spends his days alone, watching cartoons and eating cereal.

A source told The Sun they fear the Woods, 33, can

...just heard that Elin has filed for divorce in California (guess they have a home there too?") Anyway, also heard that pre-nups can be null and void in the State of California (determined by circumstance). Elin 'aint stupid afterall. Anyway, say buh-bye to half your worth, Tiger. See your kids once a month. Etc. Hope the romps were worth it, you serial cheating POS.

California, like Texas, is a community property state. From what I understand that means when you divorce, the courts can split everything in half if they want. There are no "I had it before I married you" or "I earned this myself so you can't have it" clauses. Don't know about the pre-nup and I'm not a lawyer, but that was how it was explained to me.

I feel bad for Erin and the kids, but she's smart to go to CA for the divorce. I bet if there were only 1 or 2 women, she might have tried to save the marriage. But 14 - c'mon - that's ridiculous, especially when some were bought (hookers), some were in her own home when she was away (gross), and so on and so on and so on. As many have said, Tiger should never have gotten married.

There was no marriage to save.

14 different Floozies? Cmon :rolleyes:. Fooling around with the baby sitter is one thing, but this is off the charts.

Now there are rumors about HGH.

The HGH thing would not be a surprise.

1) He had a pretty bad injury to come back from

2) He's ripped.

Actually, I would be shocked if he did NOT use.

The HGH thing would not be a surprise.

1) He had a pretty bad injury to come back from

2) He's ripped.

Actually, I would be shocked if he did NOT use.

U would think with a Sun Sig that big, you would think it could warm up the state of vermont, it is 10 effin degrees here:D

If TW took the HGH from that Dr in Canada, might as well put him

on suicide watch.

U would think with a Sun Sig that big, you would think it could warm up the state of vermont, it is 10 effin degrees here:D

If TW took the HGH from that Dr in Canada, might as well put him

on suicide watch.

Tell me about it. It's 20 degrees in Boston today with a snow storm brewing for Sunday....unfortunatley the Pats are out of town this weekend ;)

Yep. You have to wonder what he was thinking. Heck, you don't need to be ripped to play golf -- check out some of those guys (Daly, Colin M, Lee Westwood, lots more I can't think of) who were successful while not in great shape.

he wasnt getting ripped for the 18 holes we was playing during day..it was the extra holes at night he was ripped for :confused:

Tell me about it. It's 20 degrees in Boston today with a snow storm brewing for Sunday....unfortunatley the Pats are out of town this weekend ;)

Wow, it's cold and snowing in VT and MA. Who would've thought? :biggrin:

Just joking, Garb and afo. I lived there many years and I get a chill just thinking about it. Though I did love watching on TV the Pats game a few years back when there was about 3 ft of snow the day before and they couldn't clear the seats. Most people had to stand during the game, and then they started throwing snow up in the air in time to the music. Do you remember what game that was?

BTW, we had a high of 49 yesterday, and we're having cold miserable rain. I live in the southern part of Texas. WTH??

Okay, back on thread . . . Tiger made a mess of his life and I bet Elin takes the kids to Sweden.

Wow, it's cold and snowing in VT and MA. Who would've thought? :biggrin:

Just joking, Garb and afo. I lived there many years and I get a chill just thinking about it. Though I did love watching on TV the Pats game a few years back when there was about 3 ft of snow the day before and they couldn't clear the seats. Most people had to stand during the game, and then they started throwing snow up in the air in time to the music. Do you remember what game that was?

BTW, we had a high of 49 yesterday, and we're having cold miserable rain. I live in the southern part of Texas. WTH??

Okay, back on thread . . . Tiger made a mess of his life and I bet Elin takes the kids to Sweden.

with at least $100M

i wonder if the media wasnt oh so present in everything.. would we just be talking about their divorce sadly not knowing the circumstances...

i am sure there was a ton ofthis going on in the 50's, 60's and 70's .. and we didnt know anything.

please note that i am not saying it is right.. i am just saying that it is probably not as out of the norm as we think it is.

there might even be athletes etc who we think of as simply wonderful who did bad things.. but we didnt know because there was limited access to them

Ok back to the specifics...

if Elin does get the divorce quickly.. will tiger come back sooner?

i wonder if the media wasnt oh so present in everything.. would we just be talking about their divorce sadly not knowing the circumstances...

i am sure there was a ton ofthis going on in the 50's, 60's and 70's .. and we didnt know anything.

please note that i am not saying it is right.. i am just saying that it is probably not as out of the norm as we think it is.

there might even be athletes etc who we think of as simply wonderful who did bad things.. but we didnt know because there was limited access to them

Ok back to the specifics...

if Elin does get the divorce quickly.. will tiger come back sooner?

Yes he will by Feb would be my guess, no marriage to save

I think the temptation is always there for these elite athletes, usually

it comes from the groupies, it this case it appears TW was the hunter. that is prob the difference

One of my co-workers son was in a rock Band, and the amount of chicks

going after him after a concert was staggering.

Because you know it will take an act of God to keep Tiger away from the Master's, and it would have forced him out of his bunker earlier

Oh he will play in it now........No reason not to now

The first few tourneys will be extremely embarrasing for him for sure.

Archived