Tiger Woods

Maxman

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OY! tumbling out of control...

http://www.wcpo.com/news/national/story/Report-Person-transported-to-hospital-from-Woods/TEN9NbOkgUux5a_LcAm3xA.cspx

WINDERMERE, Fla. - Paramedics responding to a call from the home of Tiger Woods have transported a woman to the hospital early this morning, according to reports.

WESH-TV is reporting an adult woman was taken to a hospital around 2:30 this morning.

The television station cites a radio log as saying the woman initially refused emergency services, but was later listed on advanced life support.

Video shows paramedics wheeling a blonde woman on a gurney into the hospital.

Can anyone say "unfortunate coincidence?"

Yeah Klecko. Just so happens a few days after her son-in-law gets chased and beat with a club after smashing into a tree, then finding out he has more ho's than Crusher has chins, and her daughter is packing up to leave. Family break up stress is harmless. Your funny.

"We don’t know if it’s Elin or her Mom (or maybe some other skank that Elin whooped with a nine iron), but I’m thinking Tiger finally laid the smack down on one of them. My money is on the Mom. I mean having your wife bark at you when you cheat is one thing. But can you imagine how annoying a mother in law is once she finds out you ****ed 10 other broads and double dipped with out a condom on her daughter? Tiger probably threw on his Sunday Red Nike and started whooping on bitches like it was Augusta. In any case I guess Tiger learned his lesson here: when your closet is overflowing with ugly fat skanky skeletons maybe just stay in the house and take the beating from your wife."

Yeah Klecko. Just so happens a few days after her son-in-law gets chased and beat with a club after smashing into a tree, then finding out he has more ho's than Crusher has chins, and her daughter is packing up to leave. Family break up stress is harmless. Your funny.

What's the big ****ing deal? So Tiger likes going out and getting some strange now and then. Is this really a shock to anyone? The two guys he hangs with the most away from the golf course are Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter - two of the most legendary ***** hounds that ever lived.

What's the big ****ing deal? So Tiger likes going out and getting some strange now and then. Is this really a shock to anyone? The two guys he hangs with the most away from the golf course are Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter - two of the most legendary ***** hounds that ever lived.

It doesn't really excuse it as being inherently wrong. Jeter at least- is not married.

It doesn't really excuse it as being inherently wrong. Jeter at least- is not married.

I understand that Vic. My problem is the people who are moralizing over this like Tiger's the first guy who ever cheated on his wife.

I always go back to this story about Babe Ruth: The Yankees are on a road trip during the height of Ruth's popularity and they travelled by train back then. One night, Ruth comes tearing ass naked through a passenger cabin following closely by a naked woman with a knife. Two reporters sitting next to each other see the whole thing. One turns to the other and says "did you see that?" The other reporter says "see what?"

They simply didn't report **** like this back then. An athlete's private life was just that - PRIVATE.

I understand that Vic. My problem is the people who are moralizing over this like Tiger's the first guy who ever cheated on his wife.

I always go back to this story about Babe Ruth: The Yankees are on a road trip during the height of Ruth's popularity and they travelled by train back then. One night, Ruth comes tearing ass naked through a passenger cabin following closely by a naked woman with a knife. Two reporters sitting next to each other see the whole thing. One turns to the other and says "did you see that?" The other reporter says "see what?"

They simply didn't report **** like this back then. An athlete's private life was just that - PRIVATE.

Right but that was then and this is now. If anything athletes have more of a reason to stay loyal to their wives now more then ever due to the fact of the information age having access to everyone and everything. Cheating happens all the time, and no matter where it happens it rips families apart.

I feel bad for his family mostly, his decisions led him to where he is right now proving that no matter how much money and things you have there may still be voids you have in your life that will lead you to impulsive and incorrect behavior. I've been no saint by any means but I do think it's wrong what he did, but no worse then any other guy that cheats on his wife. For him it's just a lot more public. When you pursue fame and fortune, especially in this day and age you must realize negative things will follow.

One must wonder if that story would have been reported if Al Gore had only invented the internet sooner.

When you pursue fame and fortune, especially in this day and age you must realize negative things will follow.

This, and the fact that Tiger's had no problem with the media reporting on all things outside of golf so long as they were writing about how awesome he was. But a story about him outsourcing female pimps? Even if it's true? NO! That's his business!

Im not saying their is anything wrong with it. But, it does tend to stress the entire family out when a married man with kids decides to start slapping around some strange snatch. Especially if he is Tiger Woods and gets caught. Welcome to Domestic hell.

Right but that was then and this is now. If anything athletes have more of a reason to stay loyal to their wives now more then ever due to the fact of the information age having access to everyone and everything. Cheating happens all the time, and no matter where it happens it rips families apart.

I feel bad for his family mostly, his decisions led him to where he is right now proving that no matter how much money and things you have there may still be voids you have in your life that will lead you to impulsive and incorrect behavior. I've been no saint by any means but I do think it's wrong what he did, but no worse then any other guy that cheats on his wife. For him it's just a lot more public. When you pursue fame and fortune, especially in this day and age you must realize negative things will follow.

See that's not really fair in Tiger's case. Tiger's not some reality star/attention whore who lacks any talent and is willing to embarrass himself for 15 minutes of fame.

Tiger's chosen profession happens to be a public one. Away from the golf course, he has long fiercely guarded his privacy. Choosing a profession that puts you in the public eye does not mean you surrender your right to privacy.

People who whore themselves to reality television, like these John and Kate people are the jackasses who've waived their right to privacy by whoring themselves and their children for a quick buck. Tiger Woods is far from being that type of person.

And if the guy is choosing to not cheat on his wife simply to keep his name out of the paper, what the hell kind of marriage can he possibly have.

The one thing anyone can say is that Tiger probably shouldn't have gotten married, period. But you can say the same thing for any guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, whether they are famous or not. Fame has nothing to do with that. And Tiger's famous because of what he does for a living, not because he was desperate to be famous - huge difference.

See that's not really fair in Tiger's case. Tiger's not some reality star/attention whore who lacks any talent and is willing to embarrass himself for 15 minutes of fame.

Tiger's chosen profession happens to be a public one. Away from the golf course, he has long fiercely guarded his privacy. Choosing a profession that puts you in the public eye does not mean you surrender your right to privacy.

People who whore themselves to reality television, like these John and Kate people are the jackasses who've waived their right to privacy by whoring themselves and their children for a quick buck. Tiger Woods is far from being that type of person.

And if the guy is choosing to not cheat on his wife simply to keep his name out of the paper, what the hell kind of marriage can he possibly have.

The one thing anyone can say is that Tiger probably shouldn't have gotten married, period. But you can say the same thing for any guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, whether they are famous or not. Fame has nothing to do with that. And Tiger's famous because of what he does for a living, not because he was desperate to be famous - huge difference.

When you're an athlete pursing the title of greatest ever, I think you can say he chose to chase fame, fortune and even bigger then that, immortality. It's a public profession, like politics. You're going to be dissected especially today,

When you're an athlete pursing the title of greatest ever, I think you can say he chose to chase fame, fortune and even bigger then that, immortality. It's a public profession, like politics. You're going to be dissected especially today,

He's a golfer. We have no need to know anything about his character. He is not running for office. He plays golf for a living for goodness sakes.

And just because he is famous, that doesn't make it right that people feel the need to dissect his private life.

Since when do any of us have the right to know what happens in Tiger Woods private life? Does he have the right to know about the most intimate details of your private life?

He's a golfer. We have no need to know anything about his character. He is not running for office. He plays golf for a living for goodness sakes.

And just because he is famous, that doesn't make it right that people feel the need to dissect his private life.

Since when do any of us have the right to know what happens in Tiger Woods private life? Does he have the right to know about the most intimate details of your private life?

he makes most of his money from endorsements...not from golf

Archived