**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scott will be fine. This is the mutherlovin playoffs!

Tell that to Weatherford!!! LOL

It was a fumble pile... he probably got poked in the eye or had his balls grabbed... he'll be back after the half.

Now... its time for a TD. Edwards owes this team a huge play.

Tell that to Weatherford!!! LOL

It was a fumble pile... he probably got poked in the eye or had his balls grabbed... he'll be back after the half.

Now... its time for a TD. Edwards owes this team a huge play.

Weatherford should be cut @ the end of this game.

He's out there for 10 seconds at a time? I dont care if you have the swine flu, do you damn job.

Shotty crawls back in his shell. 3 run plays?

I hate to defend Schotty but given the lack of the use of TOs it seems like he may've just been following orders on this one, with Ryan just looking to go into the half with the lead, the ball to start the second half and not risking turnovers now.

Our ball at the half. On the road, rookie QB. Defensive battle. I'll take it.

Should be 21-7. Did anyone notice if Edwards was benched or not? He's totally worthless, I don't know that the Bengals will even keep covering him. Hell they probably let him get free just to bait Sanchez into throwing the incompletion.

Noshowcinco! Maybe if the shut-out stays intact he'll change it. I'll take 14-7, given the way the game started. We need to impose our will on them in the second half -- we get the ball so a nice long, time consuming drive will get us back in stride. I am going out back to sacrifice a chicken or two right now.

Archived