**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to like Braylon but he can't catch. Game should be 7-7. That was a gorgeous throw by Sanchez.

I think Sanchez has gotten 10x better as the year went on but BRaylons dumb drops ruined it... if Sanchez had Marshall or Moss he would have had more TD's than INT's

Braylon = FAIL

Jets D = GREAT

If I were Sanchez I would ask to put Clowney in for Edwards... Clowney can at least catch the GOD DAM BALL!

Even Mangini didn't want Braylon Edwards on his talent starved team. When you try to loot players from the Browns you have to understand they probably suck. It's not like this was Randy Moss sand bagging in Oakland. Braylon really just does suck.

Credit where its due, late in the season the Jets have done a better job of platooning Jones and Greene then they've ever done this, be it with Washington or Jordan before him.

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but great playcall by Schotty. Granted if it wasn't for the great individual effort by Greene in getting outside it could've been a loss, but with it being a short yardage situation, that's actually the kind of proper situation where you can risk something like that for a big play.

Archived