2010 = 1999 ALL OVER AGAIN!!

JOJOTOWNSELL

First off, i LOVE the trade for Holmes, CRO, signing LT BUT..........this pretty much guarantee's that Mark Sanchez gets hit by a falling piece of Space Station on the first day of practice and misses the season! Things are never this easy for a Jets fan!

As a long suffering Jets fan im just waiting for the other shoe to drop.....Vinny T achilles style.

And the fact that we are on the verge of signing Jason Taylor makes mne believe we are on the verge of the apocolypse!

I wish i could say this post is 100% "tongue in cheek" but my instincts tell me otherwise! Expectations are waaaay to high and we never do well when we are supposed to

FLAME AWAY!

In 1999 the Jets went into the season as the favorite. They basically stood pat, and did not do a lot to compliment the team and make it better. Tuna allowed Rick Mirer to be the back up for Testaverde.

In 2010, the Jets left the offseason as a favorite, but are not content in just rolling the dice and see how it turns up. They are forcing issues and making moves in order to go for it.

It may not ultimately work out, but give them credit for taking the shot.

In 1999 the Jets went into the season as the favorite. They basically stood pat, and did not do a lot to compliment the team and make it better. Tuna allowed Rick Mirer to be the back up for Testaverde.

In 2010, the Jets left the offseason as a favorite, but are not content in just rolling the dice and see how it turns up. They are forcing issues and making moves in order to go for it.

QFT, that's all the fans can ask for.

excellent post SD-Parcells did not address the possibility of his QB going down-I think this team will, and it won't be Kellen Clemens. The one big difference is that this Jets team is a run-first team still, even WITH this acquisition

Hey guys!

Vicious here! I love the Jets! We are having such an awesome off-season! But that's why we aren't going to be good next year. You see I LOVE the Jets but I am honest and need to see the truth: WE ARE CURSED!! Can't you see it? There was a witch up in New England that Bill Bellid00sh signed to their roster!!! IT'S TRUE! And she put a curse on us that went like: Oogitty boogitty the Jets will never win again by the sage of the wolf and the hair of the virgin I proclaim this team cursed!!!! It really did happen, this is INSIDER INFORMATION. I have brought this to you by causing myself great danger.

I must no go into hiding GO JETS, not really, dont' go too far, because then what could I whine about!!!!

In 2010, the Jets left the offseason as a favorite, but are not content in just rolling the dice and see how it turns up. They are forcing issues and making moves in order to go for it. It may not ultimately work out, but give them credit for taking the shot.

Excellent post.

Plus, the only 1999 acquisition was Steve At****er.

First off, i LOVE the trade for Holmes, CRO, signing LT BUT..........this pretty much guarantee's that Mark Sanchez gets hit by a falling piece of Space Station on the first day of practice and misses the season! Things are never this easy for a Jets fan!

As a long suffering Jets fan im just waiting for the other shoe to drop.....Vinny T achilles style.

And the fact that we are on the verge of signing Jason Taylor makes mne believe we are on the verge of the apocolypse!

I wish i could say this post is 100% "tongue in cheek" but my instincts tell me otherwise! Expectations are waaaay to high and we never do well when we are supposed to

FLAME AWAY!

did you ever hear of the law of attraction man? JEESH!!! believe man BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Until and unless the quantum leap everybody regards as inevitable actually happens, there's practically no difference between Sanchez and Clemens. We have more to fear from a lapband malfunction.

So what we saw in the playoffs was a mirage, correct? Performing on the biggest stage in the NFL is not really measurable, we need to verify it.

That season ending run , in the reg season as well, where Sanchez stuck to the plan, lessened chances, that was all luck?

This is something that we should have the likelihood to expect of Clemens? Really?

Not saying that Sanchez is a top 10 qb in the league, but to put he and Clemens on the same level is certifiably ignorant of what our own eyes showed us.

Please don't stretch an agenda that far. It makes your agenda reflect poorly on you.

Until and unless the quantum leap everybody regards as inevitable actually happens, there's practically no difference between Sanchez and Clemens. We have more to fear from a lapband malfunction.

Aten hates Mexicans.

Archived