Brandon Marshall timeline:on-field higlights, off-field issues

Jetfan13

Since start of 2009

Feb. 8: Played in his first Pro Bowl in Hawaii, an honor received because of his performance in the 2008 season. While on that trip, he proposed to his girlfriend, Michi Nogami-Campbell. The couple wed in Denver earlier this month.

March 1: Takes part in a fierce argument in Atlanta with his fianc

Since start of 2009

Feb. 8: Played in his first Pro Bowl in Hawaii, an honor received because of his performance in the 2008 season. While on that trip, he proposed to his girlfriend, Michi Nogami-Campbell. The couple wed in Denver earlier this month.

Miami fans also don't realize that this guy is one game away from a suspension. I think Brandon Marshall is a great wideout is in the Top 5 in the league, but I don't think he can last without slapping a couple of females.

:yahoo:

83864491.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54850170D7053B10E52061448CB79D5C70CBCCFA26C05B6C31BE30A760B0D811297+

WTF is your point? We have the best CB in the league and nobody is even close. Brandon Marshall will be a non-factor against the Jets.

As for the Dolphins defense, I predict around 150-200 yards given just on rush defense. Go tell the Tuna to find himself a NT.

Since start of 2009

2008: Brandon Marshall drops more passes than Braylon Edwards....

Here's the thing. You have to discount the drops just like you discount the production as a function of opportunity. Anybody who sees as many throws as Marshall does is going to have a high raw number of drops. That's not what's important. What's important is low C/A plus low Y/C equals massively overrated.

Here's the thing. You have to discount the drops just like you discount the production as a function of opportunity. Anybody who sees as many throws as Marshall does is going to have a high raw number of drops. That's not what's important. What's important is low C/A plus low Y/C equals massively overrated.

i'm just being funny......

funny thing is if you look on finheaven they have an article about th ephins finally getting a homerun threat with marshall. funny when he's realyl more of a possession receiver not a big play homerun threat type receiver. although as a possession receiver the guy is tough.....he's the best one in the league imo. he really fits in perfectly with the phins offensive philosophy.....as long as he doesn't act like a vag in miami he will be a great pick-up for them

I wish no bad on ANY of these young men. I hope they ALL get their siht together and make money to support their families for life. I don't want to see a Marshall or Santonio get suspended by commish Goody two shoes

Well, tough, because baby needs a new CBA and the conduct policy is hard currency. It's basically a foregone conclusion that Ben is going to get suspended for literally nothing so I can venture a pretty good guess as to what's gonna happen when one of these guys gives him anything remotely resembling grounds. I'm hoping he goes too far and sours everybody but for whatever reason they just eat this new sheriff in town **** up.

Supposedly they (he and Revis) are pretty good friends. I don't anticipate this being BB material. All in good fun.

hey i have no problems with a little smack talk anyway. it's the phins fans who have been so critical of the jets for being confident and expressing it.

hey i have no problems with a little smack talk anyway. it's the phins fans who have been so critical of the jets for being confident and expressing it.

I don't have a problem with smack. You wanna talk, and then play, all fine. When I played college ball (baseball) it was brutal. Before and during games were pretty obscene.

But, AFTER games, especially when you lose, be humble. THAT is what fans had problems with. The stuff Ryan and Pace said after getting embarassed was, well, embarassing.

I don't have a problem with smack. You wanna talk, and then play, all fine. When I played college ball (baseball) it was brutal. Before and during games were pretty obscene.

But, AFTER games, especially when you lose, be humble. THAT is what fans had problems with. The stuff Ryan and Pace said after getting embarassed was, well, embarassing.

While I do agree with you (although I believe it was Scott and Pace, not Ryan and Pace), its really no different than this quote (by one Jason Taylor):

After Jets beat Dolphins 40-13 in Miami during 1-15 2007 season: "They suck, too. They beat us. They'll go home happy, and their fans will be happy that they got three wins this year."

Its sour grapes in both cases.

While I do agree with you (although I believe it was Scott and Pace, not Ryan and Pace), its really no different than this quote (by one Jason Taylor):

After Jets beat Dolphins 40-13 in Miami during 1-15 2007 season: "They suck, too. They beat us. They'll go home happy, and their fans will be happy that they got three wins this year."

Its sour grapes in both cases.

Well, Taylor was right. Both teams did suck. I think the Jets had 4 wins that year and two were against us.

And yes, Ryan chimed in after the game saying "I've seen that gimmicky stuff in college before and stopped it."

He gave no credit to the Dolphins, and even said they made Chad Henne look like Dan Marino.

Well, Taylor was right. Both teams did suck. I think the Jets had 4 wins that year and two were against us.

And yes, Ryan chimed in after the game saying "I've seen that gimmicky stuff in college before and stopped it."

He gave no credit to the Dolphins, and even said they made Chad Henne look like Dan Marino.

right or wrong it doesn't matter. it's still sour grapes. you can't defend taylor for doing it and then damn someone else for doing it because taylors a dolphins and pace/scott is a jet. that's exactly what i'm talking about with phins fans. hypocrites. and, judging by the crap i read on finheaven, very uninformed fans also.

Archived