Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an ugly day. Accusations went back and forth and it was nearly all spoiled by the sad moment of the loss of that big, harry, cuddly lug of a Wookiee. But the day went on, after some waffling on the subject, a decision was made and Vicious was lifted from his feet and heaved into the Sarlacc's pit.

stormtrooper_authentic.jpg

A Stormtrooper (The Godfather :-P) has been killed.

Night five has begun, all night actions are due by 11PM Thursday.

It was an ugly day. Accusations went back and forth and it was nearly all spoiled by the sad moment of the loss of that big, harry, cuddly lug of a Wookiee. But the day went on, after some waffling on the subject, a decision was made and Vicious was lifted from his feet and heaved into the Sarlacc's pit.

stormtrooper_authentic.jpg

A Stormtrooper (The Godfather :-P) has been killed.

Night five has begun, all night actions are due by 11PM Thursday.

BAAAM. ****ING SAID SO

I won't say because it's bg's thing.

I'm saying I. Upset not because of my death, rather the way certin things happened.

You played well, don't be upset.

Well done.

BG, nice twist making the Stormpooper the GF. Was the GF the role-blocker? Would it have said so...?

Well done town... it was painful, but it was well worth not being impatient.

You played well, don't be upset.

Well done.

BG, nice twist making the Stormpooper the GF. Was the GF the role-blocker? Would it have said so...?

Well done town... it was painful, but it was well worth not being impatient.

All reveals are accurate and complete. Won't be making that mistake again.

LOL Good game. This killing you and all makes me feel a little better but still thought you played well.

Whatever Pac's icon was/is made me nervous like we made the wrong choice...well I didn't vote so.

I believe it was a smiley deep-throating something.

Well that was quick. The night was over and everyone was burnt out, so they decided they wanted to relax. So why not play with their cute little fuzzy pet? But wait a second, he's nowhere to be seen. A quick search around finds a very sad sight. The deep-cried fuzzy body of our little buddy Integrity.

wicket.jpg

Wicket the Ewok (mod-confirmed innocent) is dead.

Day 6 has begun, with 5 players remaining it takes 3 to lynch.

Well... I think its Jif lynchin time.. But I am open to opinions

I also thought I28 was Doc.. if you read Wickets bio he was training to be a shaman (ewok doctor) and was actually the ewok in the movie that found leah.. oh well.

By the way, I got role blocked again so no result :(

Archived