Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was great! :D

The double vote thing is interesting. When JVoR included it, it was a scum power, but I can't imagine them doing something like that to a teammate. I think the Slats suggestion is a good idea. Or it's possible someone has limitations on how often they can use it.

I don't know that Klecko really seems that scummy to me. Haha AVM compared him to a male JetsBabe, which I can see, so I think it's possible he's just fooling around and really doesn't care.

The double vote thing is interesting. When JVoR included it, it was a scum power, but I can't imagine them doing something like that to a teammate. I think the Slats suggestion is a good idea. Or it's possible someone has limitations on how often they can use it.

I don't know that Klecko really seems that scummy to me. Haha AVM compared him to a male JetsBabe, which I can see, so I think it's possible he's just fooling around and really doesn't care.

Who are your top foses? I feel like i don't know who you have been for besides me, slats, and dpr. You usually have a good feel for who is scum...so who is it in your opinion.

Who are your top foses? I feel like i don't know who you have been for besides me, slats, and dpr. You usually have a good feel for who is scum...so who is it in your opinion.

Since when do we FOS at night? Unless you're Slats and have some special knowledge that you're about to get NKed ... which I doubt I will, since enough people find my (consistent) schedule very scummy. :P How about I tell you during the next day phase, deal?

I'm disappointed that I died in this game before I could call you, "Sher-wok."

:rl:

Just sayin'

I always subscribe to the don't give the scum answers theory, but FTR, when we get to day it'd be nice to get everyone's FOS lists we haven't heard from.

DPR was teh mafia. Wow surprising. NOT!!!

Interesting two votes two dead mafia savants. hahahaha. I piss heartily on both of their gnawed corpses

vote Aten

Because his name sounds like somebody stupid playing bingo.

You get funnier and funnier as the game continues. :D

Well done fellas! I guess with it being night phase I don't have too much to add other than to say I'd like it to get to day so I can vote Kleck.

Headed to Sea World tomorrow after having spent the last 2 days at the Universal Studio parks... Crusher what time are you and the other Orcas performing? I'll be sure to check out your show.

WOW!!! We are off to a great start!!! Maybe I shouldnt be less active more often.

I've noticed JVOR is still an arrogant POS who thinks he knows everything.

CTM out'ed again...jeez.

I will save my thoughts for the day phase. I'm traveling back home tomorrow so my activity should be much better for Vic and I28 who have a problem with me playing the game with other obligations.

Great work fellas!

Well done fellas! I guess with it being night phase I don't have too much to add other than to say I'd like it to get to day so I can vote Kleck.

Headed to Sea World tomorrow after having spent the last 2 days at the Universal Studio parks... Crusher what time are you and the other Orcas performing? I'll be sure to check out your show.

LOL

WOW!!! We are off to a great start!!! Maybe I shouldnt be less active more often.

I've noticed JVOR is still an arrogant POS who thinks he knows everything.

CTM out'ed again...jeez.

I will save my thoughts for the day phase. I'm traveling back home tomorrow so my activity should be much better for Vic and I28 who have a problem with me playing the game with other obligations.

Great work fellas!

Tell me about it, haha! Even when I say in advance when I'll be back, it's not good enough for people like Vicious. :) It was nice of Sharrow to try to hold off for us, though. In seriousness I understand that it's aggravating for inactives to be holding up the game and dragging everyone down. At least Star Wars is happening now ... this is likely my last game of the season because soon I'm going to start working as a principal of this great summer school. I'm excited, but it would probably be extra terrible for me to be hiding in the bathroom to use my phone. Haha.

R'pd haha

:rolleyes:

Everyone is sleeping comfortably in their rooms aboard the sail barge. However, everyone is quickly awoken by a loud scream in the middle of the night. Three distinct words are heard clearly echoing throughout.

"IT'S A TRAP!!!"

People come running out of their rooms and all immediately run to the same room to see what is happening. The open the door to find the dead boy of Jets Voice of Reason, clearly killed at the hands of force lightening. Give the man credit, he surely knew a trap when he saw one.

ackbar.gif

JVoR, better known as Admiral Ackbar, has been killed.

The twin suns of Tatooine rise once again, as day 3 has began.

1. Dan X

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason - Admiral Ackbar (Killed, Night Two)

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Killed, Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow

12. Pac2566

13. The Crusher

14. SMC

15. CTM

16. HessStation

17. D P R - Grand Moff Tarkin (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Two)

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

vote Dan X

same gut feeling...

She was 1b. on my list today. I think we should get competing trains going, so we can start learning about some of this absent players.

Vote: Klecko

I like to talk about football too, and I was posting in the same threads as you... but I still managed to help kills some scum in the game. Your on JN, but avoiding this thread with no good excuse.

FOS Jif, you can be as snarky as you want about my comments regarding you not posting... but the fact is, I made one comment about it and it was buried in 150+ pages. Obviously you saw it, so you are clearly following along, and after we lynched Doggin you had plenty of time for non-game related shenanigans posts... so you are "in-thread" more than you are letting on, but staying out of the fray.

Everyone should remember about the "special" power of either the double vote or more likely the invisable vote thing somebody has.

I don't want to quick lynch anybody now that the only two scummy players I had pegged (Doggin and DPR) are gone.

But just to get him going for now: VOTE Kleck

Vote: CTM

There's no reason for him to still be alive.

No doc would trust anything CTM says and protect him. JVoR was an innocent townie after he used his last investigation. CTM was the biggest threat to them and they let him live. Why?

No doc would trust anything CTM says and protect him. JVoR was an innocent townie after he used his last investigation. CTM was the biggest threat to them and they let him live. Why?

UNVOTE

Would DPR as Watcher scum investigate other scum? Did DPR have power to PM?

Either way scum didn't go after CTM who if we can believe DPR had night powers.

If they were good powers why didn't scum go after CTM?

I'll either vote Dan X (b/c CTM did...acting like he has something on her right off the bat) or CTM as to find out these answers.

What we know about CTM:

- He has played a key role in killing 1 scum, and 1 sk.

- He has claimed a pro-town power role, but has not elaborated on what that role is for good reason.

- He was part of that odd exchange with Slats, before Slats was NK'ed (so was I).

- In the words of DPR, he "targeted" somebody (DPR was teh scum Imperial Watcher, so we don't know if he was targeting, or protecting, or visiting, or investigating or what.)

Anything else?

Archived