Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha. What is wrong with you? :P I skim what I can from my phone when I'm not at a computer. I've said this a million times. It's also quite simple to look back at the thread (it lists the times people post) and see what's been happening.

Anyway I'm just trying to share my thoughts on people, since I wasn't able to yesterday ...

There is nothing wrong with me... I treat this whole game as a very tongue-in-cheek dialogue.

I mean, when in real life do you get to say, "So you admit, you've been watching!"

Joking aside UNVOTE BRETT4 and VOTE DAN X!!!

I don't believe you, at all.

In other words, coasting.

Which is more of a scum play to me than it is pro town. Even JiF and Pac in all their inactivity come back and share thoughts. This guy shows up gives us a bunch of gems. We're all welcome to joke around. But there's more joking than substance.

I only Belichicked it that one time.

Nah, I'm not nearly as full of myself.

Number 2 is wishful thinking on your part, you gheyhomofag.

I don't even know how to respond to this. :rl:

**** you dooshboy.

Tell me about it. Mother****er went nuts.

You gotta stop wearing the thongs.

What was it like when you came out for real?

There is nothing wrong with me... I treat this whole game as a very tongue-in-cheek dialogue.

I mean, when in real life do you get to say, "So you admit, you've been watching!"

Joking aside UNVOTE BRETT4 and VOTE DAN X!!!

I don't believe you, at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JUST SAY BRETT!!!!!!!!!! And also, im 2/3 now not 2/2.// :P

Ok, some more thoughts.

I feel good about AVM right now. I think he's really making an effort to scum hunt and provide a balanced view on the game.

Brett's making me uneasy because of the drop in his contributions. As if he got caught early on with those little slips he made and his team warned him to lay low.

Jif and Pac, obviously it's hard to keep up when you're busy (as I know), but I think both of them could be contributing more substance when they are around. I know jif can be a little one-track minded, though. Clearly we can't do anything until they're back, but I really think we need to watch the content of their posts when they're around.

Ok, some more thoughts.

I feel good about AVM right now. I think he's really making an effort to scum hunt and provide a balanced view on the game.

Brett's making me uneasy because of the drop in his contributions. As if he got caught early on with those little slips he made and his team warned him to lay low.

Jif and Pac, obviously it's hard to keep up when you're busy (as I know), but I think both of them could be contributing more substance when they are around. I know jif can be a little one-track minded, though. Clearly we can't do anything until they're back, but I really think we need to watch the content of their posts when they're around.

Oh ya I forgot, you are the only one that can be busy.

Oh ya I forgot, you are the only one that can be busy.

I've been busy the entire game. :D It clearly makes people think I'm scum intentionally sitting back from the best game ever, and I've acknowledged that. You have to at least be aware it's interesting to see a drop in posting after someone starts getting attention.

I've been busy the entire game. :D It clearly makes people think I'm scum intentionally sitting back from the best game ever, and I've acknowledged that. You have to at least be aware it's interesting to see a drop in posting after someone starts getting attention.

For the record, Dan...next week are you going to be as busy as you say you've been now?

Well the combo of being a student (busy at different hours than career types) and living on the west coast makes it really hard for me to contribute during peak hours.. and its not like I am going to sit here at 10pm (1am on the east) and post to myself. If you want to say thats interesting, go ahead.. but my decrease in post rate has nothing to do with my role in this game

Which is more of a scum play to me than it is pro town. Even JiF and Pac in all their inactivity come back and share thoughts. This guy shows up gives us a bunch of gems. We're all welcome to joke around. But there's more joking than substance.

That's your case?

I'm truly sorry that I am not playing the game to your liking. Tell me how you would like me the play Vic and I'll play that way for you.

Hey at least you're playing now. That's a very good start.

In 45 minutes I'll be leaving to go home and then probably out to dinner. I'll be back online later tonight to check email before I go to bed.

Can I trust that you'll not take my absence as a sign that I'm scum and try to get me lynched before I can defend myself?

When I log back in tonight, I will give you an update as to where I'll be tomorrow on an hourly basis.

For the record, Dan...next week are you going to be as busy as you say you've been now?

Yes, I am, I'm sorry. I've been trying, but I clearly can't keep up as well as everyone would like. I already said I won't be playing the next game because I'll be even busier in a few weeks. I'm sorry for taking up a spot, but I really thought I'd be able to do it at least as well as I did last game (which was posting pretty much the same I am now, it was just a slower game).

I hope you can see I'm really trying to help the town when I can because I really want us to win. It was bad luck that the day phase ended so early yesterday.

Ok I have to go. Be back tonight. It would have been nice to talk about more of the things I posted with you, but I understand the questions about my absence.

Vote: Sharrow for the reasons I stated before.

In 45 minutes I'll be leaving to go home and then probably out to dinner. I'll be back online later tonight to check email before I go to bed.

Can I trust that you'll not take my absence as a sign that I'm scum and try to get me lynched before I can defend myself?

When I log back in tonight, I will give you an update as to where I'll be tomorrow on an hourly basis.

Or you could just say "I'm out, won't be on much this weekend."

Either way you'll still be here, because why would scum kill their own?

Stop acting like Vic is being unreasonable. I have posted in the Jason Taylor threads, the draft threads, and just about every other thread and been MUCH more active than you. When the Taylor/Draft business has been going on, there has NEVER (aside from last night, when none of us were posting in here) been a moment when so much was going on, you HAD to see every single word posted as it was posted. You could have posted in there, then come over here and caught up, posted, and not gotten too far behind at all. I know, because I did it. Just like you keep trying to make the point that Pac/JiF knew they'd be busy, you knew it'd be draft time. So perhaps if this game is stupid and not worth your time over the draft, you shouldn't have signed up either.

That simple.

Yes, I am, I'm sorry. I've been trying, but I clearly can't keep up as well as everyone would like. I already said I won't be playing the next game because I'll be even busier in a few weeks. I'm sorry for taking up a spot, but I really thought I'd be able to do it at least as well as I did last game (which was posting pretty much the same I am now, it was just a slower game).

I hope you can see I'm really trying to help the town when I can because I really want us to win. It was bad luck that the day phase ended so early yesterday.

I can agree you're posting at the same clip as last game, and that this one has been insane. Off your game play I'm not getting an exceedingly great read on you, because as I read along last game I began to get a scummy feeling from you while you played almost an EXACT mirror image game.

I'm keeping an eye on your play, because like last game it sticks out to me. You're a smart player as has been evident...so extremely useful as town, and dangerous as scum.

your fine to me.. fwiw.. you are atleast tryign to contribute?

Huh?

Every townie is useful to the town IMO. There is strength in numbers. My lack of posting is what's kept me alive so far, seeing as some people (Pac) tend to take everything I say, even obvious jokes, and use them against me.

How would lynching a roleless townie help the town? The point is to find scum and lynch them so we can win right?

Not to mention that there are others who've been less active than me who you could make the same argument for, unless for some reason you know they are town or scum and there is really only two ways you would know: a) you're the cop; B) you're scum.

I doubt you're the cop because if you were, you probably would have invesitgated me by now and if you had you would know I am not scum.

But you have been egging on the SMC vs. CTM thing all day only to drop it and be the second vote on me when that has stalled out.

Based on what has happened today, I don't think either SMC or CTM are scum but some people who have been trying to passive aggressively push one or the other only to jump off and accuse others so easily once that little battle died out are becoming very suspicious to me.

You may think I haven't been paying attention Vic, but I have. My strategy in this game was to stay alive. Before it was prudent for me to keep quiet. Now, not so much.

...And from the jungle of the Jets message board Mighty Joe awakes

Damn this the most reasonable unreasonable nonsense Ive read in the last who da hell knows pages. Yes mofo's their is strength in numbers and every Rebel is worth saving. I truly believe that and Im gonna **** someone up if they roll on that. I love my rebel brothers, long love the south you mutter pucker.

I dont think Klecko my Gecko, it's a matter of you being the quietest, it's the matter of you being so unlike your usually boisterous nonsmoking sexy self. Yet, being attacked earlier this game myself, just like you understood me I understand you. not sure how much you endured because I still aint done readoing. Just feel for you. I blame your quietness on the draft and the excitement of the board, makes more sense as an excuse for you than anyother person on this here meassage board rib Van Winkle.

Really? Not sure why you think he would have investigated you so far. For me before last night you really haven;t been under that much attention? Have you? Dog? You've been mnetioned but mostly as more of a boredom vote. Yet, maybe your just being Kleck and doing your own little version of meaage board narcisim. It's cute and endearing to me. I have a pet pit bull, his name is Tu Pac, we're kindred eating spirits.

I can of like the next one I highlighted. It does feel like SMC and CTM are either trying to pull of a very very impressive gambit, but I'm just saying that because I've been at DM alot and I've been trying to fit into the chess club comraderie and not so well.

Last sentence Im thinikng your just getting a little flustered because thats kinda a wierd way to put what your doing. I understand if you hwere here and trying to find sucm but not getting to carried away and throwing a fit like I did earlier. Difference between us is Im bout ready to go cajun buffet fire breathin ninja on somebody if they step. You just seem sorta uncomfortable. Slihglty perturb, a little annoyed, awkwardly semi-normal. Just a little but understood. Keeping in mind the exciteable purveyor of bountiful blessing, aka fat ****s, like us have it tuff around here. Everyone has it out numbers and aint fraid to step on our gigantic toes to get us going.

So0 anyways. Im not caught up but likes this post and thought I would add my thoughts on brother klecko, rather than accuse him of not contributing. Speaking of contributing?

Wheres Sharrow? Probably wanking to a Sidney Crosby highlight film. I wont be on tonihgt. Wnaa no why? No *******s CTM, Sizzlers ian;t having a going out of business sale, and everything must go.

No Im heading out to the Verison center to watch the mother****ing Washington Capitals bitch slaps the Montreal Canadien Bacon, not that I dont love bacon, but they bout to get friend and eatin. Oh yes

Eventually Im hoping the main course gonna be some braized penguin, with sweet and sour sauce froma plum reduction. The Caps gonna gobble that **** up like the Sarnac when DPR and Doggin came a visisditng. Oh yes.

Got cheap seats with my Daughter and her boyfriend. They envited me cause the tickets aren't complimentary. We got cheap ones because I got five kids and gonna drink 300 dollars of beer. I aint gonna see **** after the first period. Just sit their drunk as **** with all that cheering I start thinking Im at a damn Jets game. Begin screaming the Jets chant and try and jump on my daughters Boyfriends shoulders, killing him, then take my daughter to Georgetown shopping and try and convince her to not tell her mother and let her think the metro bus got him. Same thing.

I will try and come back before I pass out trying to convince miss Crusher I aint drunk and she looks like the kinda girl that likes drunk fat slobs. Worked before, you never know.

I love you all and GO CAPS!!!!! J-E-T-S Caps Jets Schnapps.

Or you could just say "I'm out, won't be on much this weekend."

Either way you'll still be here, because why would scum kill their own?

Dude.

Let me explain this to you:

The first game I played I actually got sucked into cheating. I wasn't planning on it. EY actually approached me because he wanted to kind of teach me the game since everyone had more experience than I did. Even with that, I was constantly on the defensive because Pac plays like a lunatic normally and was taking literally everything I said to try and make a case against me.

The second time I played I was the first lynch because Pac SUCKS at mafia and was hellbent on getting me lynched right off the bat and literally used everything I said against me. When I posted, I was scum because of this thing I said. When I didn't post I was scum because I wasn't posting. It was stupid and annoying and really turned me off to playing this game. That and the fact that some people take this game way to seriously.

The only thing that got me to play this time was the Star Wars connection. I figured my love for Star Wars and understanding of the Star Wars universe would help me get into the game.

So the game starts and within the first day two things happen: the Doggin-DPR metagaming snoozefest coupled with the Jason Taylor signing. Since that was much more interesting and talking about the Jets is my main reason for being on this board, that commanded more of my attention.

Since then the whole lead up to the draft was going on plus I was busy as hell at work so I was only able to check in and read up to keep myself informed as to what was happening in the game.

I also understand that if a train is building steam in someone else direction and you're the type of person who is a lightning rod for attention, the best way to play is to STFU and let it play out. Be glad no one is paying attention to you and be happy you lasted another day.

Today is really the first day I was able to focus on the game and when I did I noticed a battle going on between two heavy hitters that was fascinating and informative and again, it was prudent for me to keep quiet since there were two quick votes on me almost the second the day started and once the CTM/SMC fight got going I was an afterthought and it was best to keep quiet.

The second that died, I was a target. Now I am posting to prove my innocence.

...And from the jungle of the Jets message board Mighty Joe awakes

Damn this the most reasonable unreasonable nonsense Ive read in the last who da hell knows pages. Yes mofo's their is strength in numbers and every Rebel is worth saving. I truly believe that and Im gonna **** someone up if they roll on that. I love my rebel brothers, long love the south you mutter pucker.

I dont think Klecko my Gecko, it's a matter of you being the quietest, it's the matter of you being so unlike your usually boisterous nonsmoking sexy self. Yet, being attacked earlier this game myself, just like you understood me I understand you. not sure how much you endured because I still aint done readoing. Just feel for you. I blame your quietness on the draft and the excitement of the board, makes more sense as an excuse for you than anyother person on this here meassage board rib Van Winkle.

Really? Not sure why you think he would have investigated you so far. For me before last night you really haven;t been under that much attention? Have you? Dog? You've been mnetioned but mostly as more of a boredom vote. Yet, maybe your just being Kleck and doing your own little version of meaage board narcisim. It's cute and endearing to me. I have a pet pit bull, his name is Tu Pac, we're kindred eating spirits.

I can of like the next one I highlighted. It does feel like SMC and CTM are either trying to pull of a very very impressive gambit, but I'm just saying that because I've been at DM alot and I've been trying to fit into the chess club comraderie and not so well.

Last sentence Im thinikng your just getting a little flustered because thats kinda a wierd way to put what your doing. I understand if you hwere here and trying to find sucm but not getting to carried away and throwing a fit like I did earlier. Difference between us is Im bout ready to go cajun buffet fire breathin ninja on somebody if they step. You just seem sorta uncomfortable. Slihglty perturb, a little annoyed, awkwardly semi-normal. Just a little but understood. Keeping in mind the exciteable purveyor of bountiful blessing, aka fat ****s, like us have it tuff around here. Everyone has it out numbers and aint fraid to step on our gigantic toes to get us going.

So0 anyways. Im not caught up but likes this post and thought I would add my thoughts on brother klecko, rather than accuse him of not contributing. Speaking of contributing?

Wheres Sharrow? Probably wanking to a Sidney Crosby highlight film. I wont be on tonihgt. Wnaa no why? No *******s CTM, Sizzlers ian;t having a going out of business sale, and everything must go.

No Im heading out to the Verison center to watch the mother****ing Washington Capitals bitch slaps the Montreal Canadien Bacon, not that I dont love bacon, but they bout to get friend and eatin. Oh yes

Eventually Im hoping the main course gonna be some braized penguin, with sweet and sour sauce froma plum reduction. The Caps gonna gobble that **** up like the Sarnac when DPR and Doggin came a visisditng. Oh yes.

Got cheap seats with my Daughter and her boyfriend. They envited me cause the tickets aren't complimentary. We got cheap ones because I got five kids and gonna drink 300 dollars of beer. I aint gonna see **** after the first period. Just sit their drunk as **** with all that cheering I start thinking Im at a damn Jets game. Begin screaming the Jets chant and try and jump on my daughters Boyfriends shoulders, killing him, then take my daughter to Georgetown shopping and try and convince her to not tell her mother and let her think the metro bus got him. Same thing.

I will try and come back before I pass out trying to convince miss Crusher I aint drunk and she looks like the kinda girl that likes drunk fat slobs. Worked before, you never know.

I love you all and GO CAPS!!!!! J-E-T-S Caps Jets Schnapps.

Looks like you're about $45 into that already. Have fun.

Vote Count

CTM (1) - SMC

SMC (2) - CTM, Hess

Klecko (2) - AVM, Vicious

Dan X (1) - Integrity

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

half the game is voting (including dan x)

crusher how about a vote you fat ****ing jerk

Dude.

Let me explain this to you:

The first game I played I actually got sucked into cheating. I wasn't planning on it. EY actually approached me because he wanted to kind of teach me the game since everyone had more experience than I did. Even with that, I was constantly on the defensive because Pac plays like a lunatic normally and was taking literally everything I said to try and make a case against me.

The second time I played I was the first lynch because Pac SUCKS at mafia and was hellbent on getting me lynched right off the bat and literally used everything I said against me. When I posted, I was scum because of this thing I said. When I didn't post I was scum because I wasn't posting. It was stupid and annoying and really turned me off to playing this game. That and the fact that some people take this game way to seriously.

The only thing that got me to play this time was the Star Wars connection. I figured my love for Star Wars and understanding of the Star Wars universe would help me get into the game.

So the game starts and within the first day two things happen: the Doggin-DPR metagaming snoozefest coupled with the Jason Taylor signing. Since that was much more interesting and talking about the Jets is my main reason for being on this board, that commanded more of my attention.

Since then the whole lead up to the draft was going on plus I was busy as hell at work so I was only able to check in and read up to keep myself informed as to what was happening in the game.

I also understand that if a train is building steam in someone else direction and you're the type of person who is a lightning rod for attention, the best way to play is to STFU and let it play out. Be glad no one is paying attention to you and be happy you lasted another day.

Today is really the first day I was able to focus on the game and when I did I noticed a battle going on between two heavy hitters that was fascinating and informative and again, it was prudent for me to keep quiet since there were two quick votes on me almost the second the day started and once the CTM/SMC fight got going I was an afterthought and it was best to keep quiet.

The second that died, I was a target. Now I am posting to prove my innocence.

Fine. Whatever

Unvote

Vote: SMC

Because I really don't know where else to put my vote. I'm ****ing lost.

I can agree you're posting at the same clip as last game, and that this one has been insane. Off your game play I'm not getting an exceedingly great read on you, because as I read along last game I began to get a scummy feeling from you while you played almost an EXACT mirror image game.

I'm keeping an eye on your play, because like last game it sticks out to me. You're a smart player as has been evident...so extremely useful as town, and dangerous as scum.

If you see that I'm playing exactly the sane, that should be a good sign for you. The last game, I only got converted the afternoon of the very last real-life day. Maybe 15 min before Vic was converted. I only had the chance to make maybe 3 one-line posts as scum, before the part where jvor and I were openly begging ctm to let us win. :P 95% of that game, I was town.

I'm back for the evening, by the way. Still on my phone at the moment because my boyfriend stole my laptop to follow the draft, haha. But I'm here.

your fine to me.. fwiw.. you are atleast tryign to contribute?

Yes! I am trying my absolute best to keep up with this lightning quick exciting game. Haha, it's my last game for a while and Star Wars themed! I promise I'm trying to make the most of it.

Some thoughts as I watch the Draft.

Kleck- Probably the worst town player of all time if town. Brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the table. Can we please have a sub game thread so he can just constantly talk about himself with zero input to anything.

Dan X- I don't sense any real scumminess in her yet. I think she's working and trying to keep up. She does at least try to offer something when she posts.

JIF and Pac out of the mix is REALLY screwing this game up imo. They are both strong players and because of their absense it makes the game really hard. What if they are both scum? We're just spinning wheels. I know they have a good excuse, I'm just sayin.

Crush- WTF is going on here. THe fact that he is soooo confident give me a FOS on him but I'm just keepiing an eye on things with him. He's something I think but I don't think he's powerless town. Not saying he's scum either though

Brett and SHarrow kind of in and out of things. They're like birds that drop poop on your car window. Not sure what to think.

Everyone else has posted enough for everyone to draw their own conclusions for now.

But these are the players I wish were giving more but my current thoughts on them none the less.

Well the combo of being a student (busy at different hours than career types) and living on the west coast makes it really hard for me to contribute during peak hours.. and its not like I am going to sit here at 10pm (1am on the east) and post to myself. If you want to say thats interesting, go ahead.. but my decrease in post rate has nothing to do with my role in this game

Hehe, I completely understand what it's like struggling to find time to contribute. What's interesting about your case is that you were more active and enthusiastic in the beginning but quieted down quite a bit after people started having doubts about you. That's common when scum start getting heat (like Crusher last game).

Some thoughts as I watch the Draft.

Kleck- Probably the worst town player of all time if town. Brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the table. Can we please have a sub game thread so he can just constantly talk about himself with zero input to anything.

Dan X- I don't sense any real scumminess in her yet. I think she's working and trying to keep up. She does at least try to offer something when she posts.

JIF and Pac out of the mix is REALLY screwing this game up imo. They are both strong players and because of their absense it makes the game really hard. What if they are both scum? We're just spinning wheels. I know they have a good excuse, I'm just sayin.

Crush- WTF is going on here. THe fact that he is soooo confident give me a FOS on him but I'm just keepiing an eye on things with him. He's something I think but I don't think he's powerless town. Not saying he's scum either though

Brett and SHarrow kind of in and out of things. They're like birds that drop poop on your car window. Not sure what to think.

Everyone else has posted enough for everyone to draw their own conclusions for now.

But these are the players I wish were giving more but my current thoughts on them none the less.

I'm almost starting to wonder if Crusher has some sort of post-restriction. I don't write any of the low post count folks off, yet (Dan, Sharrow, Pac, JiF, and obviously Klecko).

Archived