Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crusher did the smart thing he was at 7....so is anything gonna happen? :character42:

Your already dead if your lying. I voted and unvoted.

Bleedin didn't count the vote. Am I wrong? I only saw Kleck at 6.

MOD NOTE: As previously stated, unvotes are not counted once a person has reached the necessary number of votes for lynch. All prior votes have been counted.

Right so my vote put Kleck at 7 and he would have died before my unvote mattered. So Kleck is not lying about the extra vote needed.

ok, so klecko is what he says he is.

I'm inclined to believe he's town for now..

Out of the 5, i'm most suspicious of crusher, but his death is the most potentially damaging..

nothing is jumping out in anyone's claim as crappy, besides crusher..

How Mr Sharrow swooped in with an unvote for no reason UNLESS He and CTM and DPR and Kleck are scum and they almost just peed themselves...

Uh, Bleedin just said it counted. I unvoted because I don't want to lynch him right now. Why does every little thing have to be a huge ****ing conspiracy with you guys?

How Mr Sharrow swooped in with an unvote for no reason UNLESS He and CTM and DPR and Kleck are scum and they almost just peed themselves...

SMC, Pac and Hess.

There's your scum team. Anyone still pushing for my lynching is scum. Its really that simple.

I say we lynch SMC, and then let Hess and Pac either take me out tonight or shoot blindly for the cop.

When the cop reveals the result of his investigation on one of these two tomorrow, we lynch the ****er and put ourselves one scumbag away from victory.

should we wait 30 minutes for you to catch up or is 10 enough?

Right so my vote put Kleck at 7 and he would have died before my unvote mattered. So Kleck is not lying about the extra vote needed.

This.

Sheesh... I fear we will have all become stupider having witnessed this.

I'd love to be comfortable with saying CTM and Sharrow are scum but it doesn't make sense for them to link themelves as scum at this point.

I think they have no qualms with outing everyone because all they get to do is dry hump off thread. Meanwhile the cop, doc, and whatever else we have will have to dodge bullets during the night while CTM and Sharrow lay down in their bunk beds and rest peacefully.

SMC, Pac and Hess.

There's your scum team. Anyone still pushing for my lynching is scum. Its really that simple.

I say we lynch SMC, and then let Hess and Pac either take me out tonight or shoot blindly for the cop.

When the cop reveals the result of his investigation on one of these two tomorrow, we lynch the ****er and put ourselves one scumbag away from victory.

You are AWESOME at this game.

Remarkable that you were able to find the scum team so quickly. Bravo.

The hole in the plan, of course, is that when I turn up to be town after lynch what are you gonna do then?

Out of the 5, i'm most suspicious of crusher, but his death is the most potentially damaging..

At this point, Crusher's lynch tells us the most.

Crusher's lynch will shed light on Sharrow, and in turn you CTM. Nothing absolute, but it will provide the town with context to go back and re-read some key squabbles from the game to better form case(s) going forward.

In addition, I think if he is going to go to lynch as town, he should kill the person we ask him to as well. I think he should take either Klecko or SMC with him. As was suggested, I think the double voter and the extra vote characters could be the yin and yang of the game. Right now I am inclined to say SMC should be the one that Crusher takes with him... if Crush goes through with killing SMC, it will clarify our perception of Klecko and you CTM.

Anyone else have a theory on how to get the most info out of lynching Crusher?

Maybe we should try Brett or Dan?

What is up with you and your noobish assumptions? Having power to stay alive doesn't sound like an innocent beloved little rebel townie to me.

Archived