Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the days proceedings I believe SMC, CTM or Crusher tell us the most information. Right now I feel we're spinning our wheels and slowly bleeding out each and everyone of our roles.

We have to decide- do we think we truly stand information to gain from these lynches? Or do we go with what we think is the most unlikely role claim or the one that is of least use to the town.

At this point, Crusher's lynch tells us the most.

Crusher's lynch will shed light on Sharrow, and in turn you CTM. Nothing absolute, but it will provide the town with context to go back and re-read some key squabbles from the game to better form case(s) going forward.

In addition, I think if he is going to go to lynch as town, he should kill the person we ask him to as well. I think he should take either Klecko or SMC with him. As was suggested, I think the double voter and the extra vote characters could be the yin and yang of the game. Right now I am inclined to say SMC should be the one that Crusher takes with him... if Crush goes through with killing SMC, it will clarify our perception of Klecko and you CTM.

Anyone else have a theory on how to get the most info out of lynching Crusher?

Agreed. I will kill SMC. Dont think Kleck is mafia.

vote Crusher

friend of the twon.

At this point, Crusher's lynch tells us the most.

Crusher's lynch will shed light on Sharrow, and in turn you CTM. Nothing absolute, but it will provide the town with context to go back and re-read some key squabbles from the game to better form case(s) going forward.

In addition, I think if he is going to go to lynch as town, he should kill the person we ask him to as well. I think he should take either Klecko or SMC with him. As was suggested, I think the double voter and the extra vote characters could be the yin and yang of the game. Right now I am inclined to say SMC should be the one that Crusher takes with him... if Crush goes through with killing SMC, it will clarify our perception of Klecko and you CTM.

Anyone else have a theory on how to get the most info out of lynching Crusher?

Bingo!

Agreed. I will kill SMC. Dont think Kleck is mafia.

vote Crusher

friend of the twon.

I'm not lynching you yet but I think your Jabba hence why you've been saying kill you all game. You don't really give a rats ass either way. Plus it goes along with your Godfather theme earlier...

What is up with you and your noobish assumptions? Having power to stay alive doesn't sound like an innocent beloved little rebel townie to me.

Could Klecko be the Stormtrooper? The extra vote representing the seemingly endless supply of them, allowing the Stormtrooper to be omnipresent through all battles???

And his silence all game possibly his way of "playing his role" like he joked 100+ pages ago???

Could Klecko be the Stormtrooper? The extra vote representing the seemingly endless supply of them, allowing the Stormtrooper to be omnipresent through all battles???

And his silence all game possibly his way of "playing his role" like he joked 100+ pages ago???

Makes sense as the Emperor too.

Just being an ass here, but so NOW it's ok to try to make sense of roles based on powers but it wasn't back when I was doing it? :Nuts:

Did SMC breadcrumb any hints to his role, or just simply say he is the double-voter?

He said he was a powerful member of the alliance or something. I figured he's either Luke with the Jedi mind trick, or Stormtroopers, which like you said also makes sense for Klecko.

Just being an ass here, but so NOW it's ok to try to make sense of roles based on powers but it wasn't back when I was doing it? :Nuts:

Ooh, well done sir. I still say we go in the direction of SMC or Klecko. I understand what CTM is saying though, that Klecko's power (if town) is EXTREMELY useful towards end game. So go in the direction of SMC?

What is up with you and your noobish assumptions? Having power to stay alive doesn't sound like an innocent beloved little rebel townie to me.

Umm.. i said his power is vetted, like SMC"s.. the next line i said i'm inclined to believe he's town..

Two seperate issues here..

1) vet power

2) determine alignment

the inability to do #1 is an autolynch, so it always makes sense to confirm it

good though monkey brains..

i want to hear why sharrow thought wedge though..

Problem right now is I think we get more answers from what happens at night than day. How we ever get to night I don't know...I have my gut feelings on a few people but that's about it. Scum are having a good day right now.

my problem is that i'm much more interested in pressuring dan or brett then lynching crusher and having him shooting anyone

my problem is that i'm much more interested in pressuring dan or brett then lynching crusher and having him shooting anyone

Bro- That's another 2 possible outed roles. This is bleeding us slowly and eventually you're going to find the cop/doc and then it's going to make things FAR more interesting. Maybe I'm just exhausted from this never-ending day.

He said he was a powerful member of the alliance or something. I figured he's either Luke with the Jedi mind trick, or Stormtroopers, which like you said also makes sense for Klecko.

I didn't say powerful. I said I'm an important member of the Rebellion. I didn't claim to be Luke or have Jedi powers.

Again, an important member of the Rebellion.

I don't know how much I can reveal, but I will say I was instrumental in the destruction of the Second Death Star.

Fine, youve stated FOS for a while on brett. Of course you did the same on Kleck but,

VOTE: brett

See what your dirty jedi mind tricks are doing here!

;)

Pressure us tomorrow, lets go with what we have today. We have shot ourselves in the foot enough already on D3

Your getting scummier by the minute. I might whack you on my way out instead. You dont show up until we agree who to lynch.

Anyone mind if i whack Brett instead?

Bro- That's another 2 possible outed roles. This is bleeding us slowly and eventually you're going to find the cop/doc and then it's going to make things FAR more interesting. Maybe I'm just exhausted from this never-ending day.

ok, so we either hack up the 5 that have revealed and hope all the scum is in there, or we acknolwedge that this game set up favors a mass reveal due to everyone having roles

hey w/e lets lynch klecko.. it's one of you unrevealed that will die, not me..

You asked for it. And I implore the town to take a hard look at those pushing for my reveal right now if they succeed in getting me lynched.

I am a minor player in the rebellion with an uncanny ability to survive battles. It's gonna take an extra vote to lynch me. So while many of you think I am at L2, I am actually at L3. :Nuts:

Wedge survived every major Rebellion vs Empire battle in the trilogy. And he was a minor role in the movies. He's either Wedge or not a townie, imo.

You are going to get every role revealed one way or another aren't you...

Who will you want to move on to after Brett and Dan reveal and we back off that train?

I think rather than just adjusting our aim to purposefully "out" more people we should really unpack what the pros and cons are of lynching Crusher with the stipulation of him killing SMC, which is obviously only gonna happen if Crush is town.

Your getting scummier by the minute. I might whack you on my way out instead. You dont show up until we agree who to lynch.

Anyone mind if i whack Brett instead?

Fine, youve stated FOS for a while on brett. Of course you did the same on Kleck but,

VOTE: brett

See what your dirty jedi mind tricks are doing here!

;)

OK. I'll put Hess down as a yes.. LOL

I didn't say powerful. I said I'm an important member of the Rebellion. I didn't claim to be Luke or have Jedi powers.

Again, an important member of the Rebellion.

I don't know how much I can reveal, but I will say I was instrumental in the destruction of the Second Death Star.

Are you claiming you are Lando?

Wedge survived every major Rebellion vs Empire battle in the trilogy. And he was a minor role in the movies. He's either Wedge or not a townie, imo.

So did R2D2, and he was actually only a "minor" part of the battles because he just got plugged into the X-wing.

Pressure us tomorrow, lets go with what we have today. We have shot ourselves in the foot enough already on D3

BS, let's see if our "town" detectives have anything here. Their so called plan on Kleck failed already...Supposedly he's as town as Barney Rubble b/c he doesn't die easy...:rolleyes:

Archived