Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

You are going to get every role revealed one way or another aren't you...

Who will you want to move on to after Brett and Dan reveal and we back off that train?

I think rather than just adjusting our aim to purposefully "out" more people we should really unpack what the pros and cons are of lynching Crusher with the stipulation of him killing SMC, which is obviously only gonna happen if Crush is town.

No.. if crush could refrain from shooting I'd be voting him right now. I don't liek risking killing multiple townies with 1 vote and i don't have a high scum read on SMC anymore.. just a dumbass..

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your getting scummier by the minute. I might whack you on my way out instead. You dont show up until we agree who to lynch.

Anyone mind if i whack Brett instead?

We learn NOTHING from whacking Brett tbh.

Not sure what the point of that would be.

You are going to get every role revealed one way or another aren't you...

Who will you want to move on to after Brett and Dan reveal and we back off that train?

I think rather than just adjusting our aim to purposefully "out" more people we should really unpack what the pros and cons are of lynching Crusher with the stipulation of him killing SMC, which is obviously only gonna happen if Crush is town.

This is what I said earlier. He's gonna go down the line, pressuring, because people will follow him. I know who I want to go after tomorrow right now, but throwing one more name out to get one more reveal today isn't going to do us any good. SMC or Klecko. IMO, pick one.

Your getting scummier by the minute. I might whack you on my way out instead. You dont show up until we agree who to lynch.

Anyone mind if i whack Brett instead?

We haven't even agreed who to lynch. Your the one getting scummier by the minute, you only use your power to threaten people that vote you instead of actually doing something useful with it. Sure, take me down with you, hurt the town even more than you already have.

This is what I said earlier. He's gonna go down the line, pressuring, because people will follow him. I know who I want to go after tomorrow right now, but throwing one more name out to get one more reveal today isn't going to do us any good. SMC or Klecko. IMO, pick one.

My lynching will hurt the town as I am now the most obvious target for the mafia to NK because of my power. I would much rather be the NK victim, thus sparing the cop and letting him hopefully successfully investigate and find another mafia who can be lynched tomorrow.

We haven't even agreed who to lynch. Your the one getting scummier by the minute, you only use your power to threaten people that vote you instead of actually doing something useful with it. Sure, take me down with you, hurt the town even more than you already have.

No offense but this sounds pushed and contrived.

Would all of you agree that SMC flipping guilty would clear up CTM's suspicion? In my opinion, as long as so many people are willing to be led around by the nose by CTM, I think it should be a high priority to figure out whether or not that is a good idea.

Lynching SMC gives us a chance to know whether or not CTM is guiding most of the "townies" in the right direction.

It also helps us determine what we want to do with Klecko... as long as most of you agree that the double voter is going to be the yin to the extra vote guy's yang. So to speak...

not really.. the only claim i don't buy is crushers and his is the most dangerous

ever been to the moon?

what do we learn from SMC or klecko?

SMC brought that case against you. If he flips guilty, I would safely assume you are clean. If he flips town, then not much is learned... but I do think it would make Klecko a safer lynch. I can't imagine the double voter and extra vote getter on the same team.

I don't think we learn anything from lynching Klecko.

Would all of you agree that SMC flipping guilty would clear up CTM's suspicion? In my opinion, as long as so many people are willing to be led around by the nose by CTM, I think it should be a high priority to figure out whether or not that is a good idea.

Why do you always say this? I was voted to l-2 and the only people who are buying the mass reveal are my teammate and vic..

I wish i was leading everyone around, but I'm not

Lynching SMC gives us a chance to know whether or not CTM is guiding most of the "townies" in the right direction.

It also helps us determine what we want to do with Klecko... as long as most of you agree that the double voter is going to be the yin to the extra vote guy's yang. So to speak...

SMC or Klecko are most likely Town/Scum counterparts... taking one day can give us a lot of information about the other

FYI, I'm cool with getting lynched because -- quite honestly -- I'm getting tire of this back & forth. So it would be euthanasia at this point.

But the only thing you're getting out of lynching me is that I'm 100% townie.

what do we learn from SMC or klecko?

If Crusher's theory is correct that it wouldn't make sense to have our powers on the same side it gives you a pretty good idea what the allegiance of the survivor is.

For example, If I get lynched, when (notice I use the word "when") I flip innocent, it will be pretty clear that SMC is scum. If we lynch SMC, however, and he then flips guilty, it's clear that I am innocent and then Pac and Hess **** their pants.

FYI, I'm cool with getting lynched because -- quite honestly -- I'm getting tire of this back & forth. So it would be euthanasia at this point.

But the only thing you're getting out of lynching me is that I'm 100% townie.

Something we agree upon. This is really 2 of the longest day phases I can ever recall.

You know, if I had to pick one of the two roles that seemed more pro-town it'd be Klecko. I never think any players guilt can 100% confirm another players, but SMC's death at this point is probably going to teach us the most. I now believe I've voted for about everyone today.

unvote

vote: SMC

And unless someone really, really, REALLY screws up -- that's where it's staying the rest of the day phase. I'm not down for killing Crush, and as much as it pains me to admit Klecko is much more useful if town than SMC.

If Crusher's theory is correct that it wouldn't make sense to have our powers on the same side it gives you a pretty good idea what the allegiance of the survivor is.

For example, If I get lynched, when (notice I use the word "when") I flip innocent, it will be pretty clear that SMC is scum. If we lynch SMC, however, and he then flips guilty, it's clear that I am innocent and then Pac and Hess **** their pants.

And when I flip innocent, doesn't that make you scum???

It works both ways, Klecko, under your argument.

Why do you always say this? I was voted to l-2 and the only people who are buying the mass reveal are my teammate and vic..

I wish i was leading everyone around, but I'm not

Please, you've had this whole game spinning in circles all day...

not really.. the only claim i don't buy is crushers and his is the most dangerous

Im sitting here waiting to be lynch with my own vote and you still don;t believe my claim? your either trying to hard after getting spanked last game or scum.. Really CTM, you still think Id be sitting here at scum, putting myself at L3 or whatver, my own vote? honestly?

Im sitting here waiting to be lynch with my own vote and you still don;t believe my claim? your either trying to hard after getting spanked last game or scum.. Really CTM, you still think Id be sitting here at scum, putting myself at L3 or whatver, my own vote? honestly?

you've become more believable, but your role, bulletproof, death assasin it the least believable as a townie role...

you've become more believable, but your role, bulletproof, death assasin it the least believable as a townie role...

It's not that simple dude. Im not bullet proof, Im more Bullet durable. I can die at night it just takes more than usual. Hard to explain without getting mod killed. Of which Im 100% succpetible.

Of all the reveals, which are most pro town?

Crusher - bulletproof, can kill 1 person with him when lynched (only a claim)

Klecko - requires 1 extra vote for lynch (power has been vetted)

SMC - double voter (power has been witnessed)

Sharrow - can PM "team member" (so can scum)

CTM - can PM "team member" (so can scum)

I don't know how Sharrow and CTM's roles help anyone tbh, other than themselves... and a great way for 2 of the 3 remaining scum to openly team up.

Ugh.

This blows.

I don't know how Sharrow and CTM's roles help anyone tbh, other than themselves... and a great way for 2 of the 3 remaining scum to openly team up.

Ugh.

This blows.

Thats why when everyone talks about the most info and least amount of damage done to the town. CTM and Sharrow make alot of sense to lynch. Not losing anything except a twonie and if one of them is a townie we get another 100% known townie.

Lynching me is fine. But Im a twonie so we lost me and if I chose wrong we lose another and then we lose another or two at night. Not good.

uunvote

vote ambigoulsy gay duo

Ugh.

This blows.

More resistant than proof.

Archived