• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know... Pac seems like a great princess to me

Excellant point.

Vote Count

Dan X (3) - brett, Klecko, Crusher

CTM (1) - CTM

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to feed the Sarlacc.

MOD NOTE: Act like a dumbass and you'll be treated like a dumbass.

LOL :D

Vote Count

CTM (1) - CTM

Hess voted CTM too..

I know its hard to keep up when you only check this thread 2-3 times a day

:)

Hess voted CTM too..

I know its hard to keep up when you only check this thread 2-3 times a day

:)

Keep it up wise guy and you'll be self-voting in a second too.

I saw Hess's vote, but he didn't bold it. People around here need to start following rules. I did the same to Klecko earlier.

Vote Count

CTM (1) - CTM

Does this mean Pac's role wasn't randomly given to him?

Man...there is a lot of people we are putting a lot trust in this game. Sucks we lost our watcher, but why the hell was Pac screaming for attention during the night phase...seemed like a pretty obvious choice for the scum after he basically said, kill me, I have a role and cant protect.

Dont have time to post right now, probably can get some thoughts out before I leave the office, but then I'm playing hoops, should be on all night again though.

I will say this, I'd like to hear Dan and the Pac death isnt a rigning endorsement for Klecko.

Man...there is a lot of people we are putting a lot trust in this game. Sucks we lost our watcher, but why the hell was Pac screaming for attention during the night phase...seemed like a pretty obvious choice for the scum after he basically said, kill me, I have a role and cant protect.

Dont have time to post right now, probably can get some thoughts out before I leave the office, but then I'm playing hoops, should be on all night again though.

I will say this, I'd like to hear Dan and the Pac death isnt a rigning endorsement for Klecko.

But you don't see me being set up?

Did Pac really say, "kill me, I have a role and can't protect?" Really?

When do we want to put pressure on Jif?

don't you have a NK to order up fat rugby man.

he might not get a chance... Kleck might shoot your ass tonight on principal.

]In case I wake up dead I think:

Kleck, Brett, DanX, and AVM are all shady.

Peace out biatches.

Dude, if I was mafia, you'd have been dead on night one.

Honestly I wish it wasn't that way this game. I had no intention whatsoever of going after him cause I felt bad for getting it wrong last game... go back and look at the first couple real days here.. I didn't so much as mention him.

I am making decisions on things I've seen happen in this game... I've already mentioned them a few times but would be happy to provide more details if they don't lynch my ass.

Did Pac really say, "kill me, I have a role and can't protect?" Really?

When do we want to put pressure on Jif?

Not in those words but these are the post he had during the night phase. I threw the one from Kleck for fun. If mafia was watching the thread and with the reveals they could easily take a shot.

Not in those words but these are the post he had during the night phase. I threw the one from Kleck for fun. If mafia was watching the thread and with the reveals they could easily take a shot.

Yup... I see it now.... subtle.

Yup... I see it now.... subtle.

honestly, if he saw klekco visiting someone and didn't say something earlier he's an idiot.

It 100% catches klecko in a lie and we would've lynched him yesterday

honestly, if he saw klekco visiting someone and didn't say something earlier he's an idiot.

It 100% catches klecko in a lie and we would've lynched him yesterday

I couldn't have visited someone. I have no night power. You all know what my power is. It's been vetted.

Pac clearly didn't watch me do anything at night.

I couldn't have visited someone. I have no night power. You all know what my power is. It's been vetted.

Pac clearly didn't watch me do anything at night.

you could visit someone if you went there to kill them..

Keep it up wise guy and you'll be self-voting in a second too.

I saw Hess's vote, but he didn't bold it. People around here need to start following rules. I did the same to Klecko earlier.

That's racist. I'm on my blackberry. I don't know how to bold. Mean Mod alert.

Whatever dude. Go ahead and lynch me. All you'll be doing is helping the mafia.

nobody's getting lynched today outside of dan or brett..

or should I say nobody should be lynched today that isn't named dan or brett

Archived