Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, where is the sign-up thread to mod a game?

Wow. You give us a ton of credit for being way more organized than we are. I think it's something close to yelling I'm next, I'm next.

look forward to the day when we can run more than one game at a time.

Hey, guys, sorry I sucked so badly. (I have NEVER in my whole life said that sentence! :P) You taught me a whole lot and I thank you. Sorry I had such a hard time adjusting to the JN culture. I'll do better from now on, if you'll have me back.

Oh! Any questions on who this is? :D

Welcome aboard.

All is forgiven ... actually, no. It's going to take awhile. Just give me some time to get over it. :D

Wow. You give us a ton of credit for being way more organized than we are. I think it's something close to yelling I'm next, I'm next.

look forward to the day when we can run more than one game at a time.

Yep, that's what I did. I just rushed to do a signup thread to beat out Doggin and Bleedin. LOL

I was right about Nicky, and Conway was high on my list, too. But I couldn't get any traction on the idea of going after inactives. I kept pushing it, but no one would listen. Frustrating.

Picked out Frank on a re-read last night. I knew it was JiF, and could see he was playing half-assed.

That was annoying, too.

I kept wishing that you would play scummier! You should've been playing like Fredo the Lunatic, giving us an opportunity to place some votes on you.

I agree that having you in the Oscar suit didn't help.

Actually we did go after an inactive. Unfortunately the inactive we went after was Soprano instead of Conway

Welcome aboard.

All is forgiven ... actually, no. It's going to take awhile. Just give me some time to get over it. :D

Which insult did I aim at you? Gods! I hope it wasn't the manhood one! :D

(I really should learn to use the multi-quote thingie)

I'd love to join the queue, if everybody is cool with that.

I hope you're in! I know you think you're not but I like your crazy. We need Lily in this next game too. I think it was the douche factor that knocked her off her game. Now that she knows you really are all just douchebags fo real I feel her play will improve dramatically.

I'd love to join the queue, if everybody is cool with that.

Considering the bizzarro stuff you come up with as a player, it should be fun.

I've been thinking about putting a game together, too, but I'm not in a rush.

BTW sorry to everyone who could only see 10 posts per page and had to wade through 2 pages of Cabot voting for everyone. If I had known you could only see 10 per page...Who am I kidding? I still would've done it.:Nuts:

Seriously I hope that is the most obnoxious thing I ever do in a mafia game. It seemed funny at the time. And I'd be lying if I said boosting my post count didn't play a role in it being individual posts instead of one post.

BTW sorry to everyone who could only see 10 posts per page and had to wade through 2 pages of Cabot voting for everyone. If I had known you could only see 10 per page...Who am I kidding? I still would've done it.:Nuts:

Seriously I hope that is the most obnoxious thing I ever do in a mafia game. It seemed funny at the time. And I'd be lying if I said boosting my post count didn't play a role in it being individual posts instead of one post.

We got room for you if you want in them lost game. We have some tentatives.

I hope you're in! I know you think you're not but I like your crazy. We need Lily in this next game too. I think it was the douche factor that knocked her off her game. Now that she knows you really are all just douchebags fo real I feel her play will improve dramatically.

I just have one thing to say to that! I think I love you!

I was reading some of the recap, and the big question for me is: Why did I sacrifice myself? Because I was too confident in my abilities to read the f**king source material. I had NO idea I was anyone powerful. In the games I normally play in of this size, everyone has a role, and this wouldn't have been a terribly important one. Lesson learned.

Also, I would like to mod one of my games from DM over here if you guys want. I can change the setting from a shopping mall for you. :P And don't worry, Doggin, Verb, and DPR. I'll switch the roles and stuff out just enough to make it new, if you're following it there. ;)

I just have one thing to say to that! I think I love you!

I was reading some of the recap, and the big question for me is: Why did I sacrifice myself? Because I was too confident in my abilities to read the f**king source material. I had NO idea I was anyone powerful. In the games I normally play in of this size, everyone has a role, and this wouldn't have been a terribly important one. Lesson learned.

Also, I would like to mod one of my games from DM over here if you guys want. I can change the setting from a shopping mall for you. :P And don't worry, Doggin, Verb, and DPR. I'll switch the roles and stuff out just enough to make it new, if you're following it there. ;)

OOOOO I've always wanted to do a sex and the city mafia!!!! OMG CAN I BE SAMANTHA???

Which insult did I aim at you? Gods! I hope it wasn't the manhood one! :D

(I really should learn to use the multi-quote thingie)

It wasn't any insult.

I was Snaps, aka the Avatar, and NEEDED YOU TO REMAIN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

C'mon, Nae, I can't take on all these guys by myself. Oh, crap! I AM the only girl in the game now....

Dan, oh Dan, why did you leave me like this??

Wait! All these guys to myself? Hmmm..... *grins*

Seriously, Nae's awesome! You'd love having her back (as herself.)

C'mon, Nae, I can't take on all these guys by myself. Oh, crap! I AM the only girl in the game now....

Dan, oh Dan, why did you leave me like this??

Wait! All these guys to myself? Hmmm..... *grins*

Seriously, Nae's awesome! You'd love having her back (as herself.)

Wait, Dan's out? B-but, she's my psychic soulmate!

We're gonna have to ramp up this flirtation, then Lily. Forget Hess, I was actually speaking up for you in the game thread after you tried to find something on me. Pretty chivalrous on my part, doncha think?

That's me, a ****ing gentleman.

We're gonna have to ramp up this flirtation, then Lily. Forget Hess, I was actually speaking up for you in the game thread after you tried to find something on me. Pretty chivalrous on my part, doncha think?

Yea, she was tentative and said shed give up her spot for jvor. Unfortunately we are down to one spot. I suppose I could expand the game two spots if naenn, shutout, and i28 want in.

Yea, she was tentative and said shed give up her spot for jvor. Unfortunately we are down to one spot. I suppose I could expand the game two spots if naenn, shutout, and i28 want in.

Only you know if you can add two spots and still keep it balanced. Do what you think is best.

Wait! You want me to amp it UP?!?!?!?

Oh, just with you. ;) You have a point there, love. You DID stick up for me. Convince me, cutie. :D

If you're a gentleman, does that mean I have to be a lady? Cuz there is no way that's gonna cum to pass. :P

I have a feeling this will be fun, if y'all really don't mind me being myself. I'm a tad..... wild. ;)

Wait! You want me to amp it UP?!?!?!?

Oh, just with you. ;) You have a point there, love. You DID stick up for me. Convince me, cutie. :D

If you're a gentleman, does that mean I have to be a lady? Cuz there is no way that's gonna cum to pass. :P

I have a feeling this will be fun, if y'all really don't mind me being myself. I'm a tad..... wild. ;)

Nice spelling choice on the word "cum."

I'm feeling pretty confident that things are going to work out for you okay here. :mrgreen:

Nice spelling choice on the word "cum."

I'm feeling pretty confident that things are going to work out for you okay here. :mrgreen:

I like a smart man! :D

I originally was gonna say "not gonna happen" but the naughty side took over. She needs VERY little encouragement!

I hope so. I really like you guys!

Yeah, I don't want to ruin what is sure to be an awesome game with prolonged absences! I'm sad to miss out on my stormtrooper's first game, though, so I will definitely follow along. :D

I should read up on Lost. I tried watching the first few episodes, but for whatever reason, I had two nights of Lost-themed nightmares, so I stopped. It was the creepy older man that did it. Haha.

Archived