Do You Post?

Maxman

Thanks Bob....Been working on the house...boat is in..new pool this year...yard work ...ya know how it goes! lol I have been slacking around the house!

Thought of you when I picked up my Yankee tickets for this week! Hope to see ya real soon....DO YOU POST??? lol

You need to stop putting the posts same thing in multiple places... it is making me crazy!

I do not post anymore... these are like the aftershocks of ECURB... lol

Feel free to unfriend me on Facebook. :-P

I didn't have to show my tits, I did some graphics for barter. But I guarantee they would've garnered a lot more than a t-shirt.

We paid you $500 the 2nd go-around. And over $1,000 the last time. And as you know we are doing another version of the site to be launched in June and I am sure it will be even more money for you then.

Gold digger.

I didn't have to show my t!ts, I did some graphics for barter. But I guarantee they would've garnered a lot more than a t-shirt.

Oh please. You'd show them for nothing. You're an exhibitionist!

I thought you were TomShane, lol. You were on the secret probation list.

I told you'd I'd quote Savage!

Really Max get you head out of Toms

crotch

We paid you $500 the 2nd go-around. And over $1,000 the last time. And as you know we are doing another version of the site to be launched in June and I am sure it will be even more money for you then.

Gold digger.

Meh, I've been called worse. lol

Gold digger.

But seriously.. I do love working with you.. even when you're late with payments! lol

I am here....flying under the radar!!! Been busy busy busy.....

going to AA meetings....60 days..of SOBRIETY!!! :wine:

Congrats Bren, keep up the good work!

FoB, ftw!

I am here....flying under the radar!!! Been busy busy busy.....

going to AA meetings....60 days..of SOBRIETY!!! :wine:

you ROCK Bren! You need to come here more often! You are missed! :cheergal:

I would post, but this site doesn't like my computer anymore. When you have to refresh a page up to 20 times to get it to load properly, it gets a bit annoying. Especially after 20 minutes and the page has half loaded, then promptly ends in /0div"

And to JN's own Matthew Broderick when he inevitably chimes in, it ain't just IE6.

Archived