PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Um....... your last three or four?

Brett, it's called putting pressure on someone to see how they react. Your reaction was....... fascinating.

And before Lily can even comment. Here is her making his arguments. He hasn't posted since and has really been unable to prove anything against me except that he is to lazy to look at facts or take the time to prove his own argument. Good for him.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I find intriguing is Lily now trying to make his arguments for him since he wasn't able to make them himself.

Its possible that they could both be scum but I really doubt it. Really don't like that dynamic however.

You're not going to turn this one around, hon. I already said that I thought it was scummy to try to rush things and then I've watched you cracking under pressure. Any other points being made aren't being made by me. Nice try, though.

By the way, with a deadline, it's no longer scummy to try to get a lynch. (Just so THAT doesn't get turned back on my later, if I decide to make a move in that direction.)

And before Lily can even comment. Here is her making his arguments. He hasn't posted since and has really been unable to prove anything against me except that he is to lazy to look at facts or take the time to prove his own argument. Good for him.

Interestingly enough, the train on you really began with joke votes (1 was mine) and opportunists piling on.

I haven't really seen anyone reinforce a vote on you well yet.

Which really makes me question Lily, Runin, and CTM (who is willing to vote ____ or ____ but prefers ____, :rolleyes: how many times per game do we see CTM post that btw?)

I'm hardly defending you here, but I do think you have defended yourself well simply because everything that Runin threw at you, he could not back up. Correction, he WOULD not back up because he said it would ruin his mood. Listen, if you don't want your mood ruined, what the hell are you launching an assault for then?

Ugh, this game... thanks for pinging my radar Runin.

Really, Brett? I told you guys last game that he's the one who taught me to play mafia. Naturally, I wouldn't know any of his techniques. Yeah, we're communicating off thread and being obvious with it. Puh-lease. [/sarcasm]

Really, Brett? I told you guys last game that he's the one who taught me to play mafia. Naturally, I wouldn't know any of his techniques. Yeah, we're communicating off thread and being obvious with it. Puh-lease. [/sarcasm]

I dont think you are communication off thread and I know you have more integrity than that.

What I meant by the dynamic was the bro and sis sticking up for eachother thing. Nothing more.

Brett since you don't know me either you wouldn't know how I play.

I go and try and get reactions from making accusations, and I build cases from there, I look around and see how the person reacts that I am accusing and how people react around them.

Lily knows this and since she disclosed part of my play, I might as well tell it all to you.

Maybe she has saw the same things I have, and maybe she has saw more, but I guarantee you, I have your reactions noted and I also have those of others, this has been a pretty good day 1 as far as I am concerned.

Anyways to get a lynch you need 12 votes, you have five so don't start playing the pity me card just yet, wait until around l-3 or l-2

Brett since you don't know me either you wouldn't know how I play.

I go and try and get reactions from making accusations, and I build cases from there, I look around and see how the person reacts that I am accusing and how people react around them.

Lily knows this and since she disclosed part of my play, I might as well tell it all to you.

Maybe she has saw the same things I have, and maybe she has saw more, but I guarantee you, I have your reactions noted and I also have those of others, this has been a pretty good day 1 as far as I am concerned.

Anyways to get a lynch you need 12 votes, you have five so don't start playing the pity me card just yet, wait until around l-3 or l-2

I've never played the pity me card. You really just have no idea what you are talking about.

I love this argument though..

"I purposefully made really bad arguments.. then when you react the way I wanted you to.. I say I meant to do that and I tricked you"

Question- What reaction did you expect from me? Im just going to sit back and let you bandwagon and make terrible points against me? What would you want to see? Its a terrible, nonsensical strategy.

Interestingly enough, the train on you really began with joke votes (1 was mine) and opportunists piling on.

Which really makes me question Lily, Runin, and CTM (who is willing to vote ____ or ____ but prefers ____, :rolleyes: how many times per game do we see CTM post that btw?)

I'm hardly defending you here, but I do think you have defended yourself well simply because everything that Runin threw at you, he could not back up. Correction, he WOULD not back up because he said it would ruin his mood. Listen, if you don't want your mood ruined, what the hell are you launching an assault for then?

:bwahaharoll:

Add runin to that list of FOS's.. almost there sport

Well, what took you so long...

I was typing up a response on how I think this whole brett thing is a little over-rated. People talk about "reactions." How do you want people to react? I am a bit more emotional too so I can understand defending vigorously.

Slow, slow day today.

So your post Brett about always getting lynched day 1 wasn't trying to get sympathy and pity? That's the way I read it.

:P @ I-28

It was a comment to CTM.. not a pity me card.

Lynch me today, you won't see me taking my ball and going home.

I would be fine with getting lynched if some body could actually make a good case about me, I said that in lost also. The fact is that you keep "summarizing" what I am doing, but fail to actually prove it.

If you think I am spamming with theories, posting radical and off the hinges... go prove it, by all means.

I've never played the pity me card. You really just have no idea what you are talking about.

I love this argument though..

"I purposefully made really bad arguments.. then when you react the way I wanted you to.. I say I meant to do that and I tricked you"

Question- What reaction did you expect from me? Im just going to sit back and let you bandwagon and make terrible points against me? What would you want to see? Its a terrible, nonsensical strategy.

It has worked out pretty good for me, and I wonder why I get heat for an argument and saying you were rushing up a deadline, when Lily did the same and you gave her no attention.

Also I think I had a pretty good argument, I read your posts, they seemed weird and crazy, and I said so. I even furthered it with a vote.

You voted Smash because you thought he was playing weird. Seems a little hypocritical.

It has worked out pretty good for me, and I wonder why I get heat for an argument and saying you were rushing up a deadline, when Lily did the same and you gave her no attention.

Also I think I had a pretty good argument, I read your posts, they seemed weird and crazy, and I said so. I even furthered it with a vote.

You voted Smash because you thought he was playing weird. Seems a little hypocritical.

I said he wasn't playing like himself. You have no idea if I am playing like myself or not.

It was a comment to CTM.. not a pity me card.

Lynch me today, you won't see me taking my ball and going home.

I would be fine with getting lynched if some body could actually make a good case about me, I said that in lost also. The fact is that you keep "summarizing" what I am doing, but fail to actually prove it.

If you think I am spamming with theories, posting radical and off the hinges... go prove it, by all means.

I never said you were spamming theories just when you posted one it felt like spam and something to distract people. You either misinterpreted me or are purposefully twisting what I am saying.

I also said off the hinges wasn't an accurate wording in the next post.

I said he wasn't playing like himself. You have no idea if I am playing like myself or not.

Am I mistaken or have you only played three games prior to this and one of them was with alts?

If that is the case you can't accurately summarize someone's play style, because people change game from game depending on alignment, role, and RL status.

People are hard to figure out when you have played twenty games with them, less alone any less.

I never said you were spamming theories just when you posted one it felt like spam and something to distract people. You either misinterpreted me or are purposefully twisting what I am saying.

We all knew you meant "off the chain"

I'd rather not drudge through pages of posts so I am going to summarize it for you.

1. You are posting radical and off the hinges, IMO you are either playing like a bad townie or an even worse scum.

2. Theorizing is always good, but when it becomes spam and smoke and mirrors then that's when it is bad. Your theorizing posts appear to do the latter

3. You are in a major rush and no deadline has been announced, I know we shouldn't sit on our a**es but we shouldn't rush someone to the gallows just yet.

I read through this once and I am not doing it again.

And yes you are posting radical, and frantic, that might be better phrasing then off the hinges.

You justified a vote on Smash so we could move the game along, and you aren't in a rush, no, how could anyone think that?

I'm not to lazy to read through the game, I just value my sanity and obscenely good mood I am in now. :P

For someone who doesn't want a lot of posts, you sure seem to post often enough.

Your right about off the hinges.. lets see whats Radical and Frantic

And yes.. you said spam

See what I did there? Its called going back and finding posts.. try it sometime.

Your right about off the hinges.. lets see whats Radical and Frantic

And yes.. you said spam

See what I did there? Its called going back and finding posts.. try it sometime.

Ok.. I see smoke and mirros as well. I'd like to see that then.

Fact is you can prove anything, and I think purposefully not going through my posts is part of your assault on me, because you know that nothing is there.

From one to two pages not 18 pages of people calling people ghey, faggots and whatever else.

Brett I am not going through this game thread to look up two to three posts that I know are there and I can summarize accurately.

I am finished with this little back and forth, I've got all I need from it anyway.

I28 I think I am the only person you haven't FOS'ed I'm starting to feel left out.

Fact is you can prove anything, and I think purposefully not going through my posts is part of your assault on me, because you know that nothing is there.

One last thing

So you admit your initial comebacks on me were propagandized? That you misquoted me in an argument against me?

That's pretty scummy

From one to two pages not 18 pages of people calling people ghey, faggots and whatever else.

Brett I am not going through this game thread to look up two to three posts that I know are there and I can summarize accurately.

I am finished with this little back and forth, I've got all I need from it anyway.

I28 I think I am the only person you haven't FOS'ed I'm starting to feel left out.

Summarize accurately? Your re-writing history man. Better luck tomorrow.

And are you for real on the I28 thing? I think CTM was making fun of him because he said you were pinging his scumdar?

I think a brett or smash lynch will get this game moving.. I'll vote for either but would prefer brett atm..

Yeah, i mean, first voter on brett was jumpig on the bandwagon. Wrong again magilla..

I was only reaction to the top post above... mr. non-chalant "I'll vote for either and I'm above giving anyone a reason why"

I'm not sure about any of what's going on here, my vote on you is to jumping on vic's case on smashmouth for playing "Totally OFF" when you have only played with the guy 1 time and he had 2 posts at the time. You we're reinforcing vic's case and adding momentum to the train as vote #3 in a definitive way that make me think scum..

I was joking, and I don't remember seeing I-28 saying he was suspicious of me.

Not everything said in a game has to be serious.

See what I did again? Its called going back through posts. Learn it.

I dont think you are communication off thread and I know you have more integrity than that.

What I meant by the dynamic was the bro and sis sticking up for eachother thing. Nothing more.

Apologies, then. I was a little over the top there. I meant QT communicating, because I swear someone implied that. Might not have been you.

I was only reaction to the top post above... mr. non-chalant "I'll vote for either and I'm above giving anyone a reason why"

It's not nonchalant, its pragmatic.. The mod as warned of a deadline and we aren't 1/2 way there on any train. Of oru two top candidates, Brett i think is scummiest, and Smash is playign video games and cant' be bothered to contribute here so I'll gladly lynch his ass and remove the burden..

The thing you have to realize is landing on even numbers make lynches harder to come by to begin with, and trying to get 12 people to agree on anythign is going to be very difficult in any event..

I hate you all for all of the catching up I have to do right now. And I'm far too tired to be doing it.

As an aside, I figured I'd throw this out here since I know at least a handful of people here would appreciate it: last night I went out and was meeting up with bunch of people from this charity kickball team thing. So we're talking, drinking and whatnot, and as it turns out a decent number of these guys are Jets fans. So that's pretty cool, right? Well as the conversation progresses, one thing becomes painfully clear: these folks, every last one of them, are hardcore Penningtologists. Needless to say I spoke my mind on that topic once it was brought up. It was certainly... interesting.

Ok, back to reading all of this nonsense.

Weird. I played Kickball with my office last night in this league.

The score was 0-0. The field was tiny. There was 11 people on the field. Everyone bunts because its so hard to get on base trying to boot it. Really not all that fun. Pissed I joined.

Too late for some...

6W8pO.jpg

Sharrow's Batman.

Archived