PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

Pac's brain froze about here....

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

So basically if a player has an item, they have to be targeted for either a lynch, daykill or nightkill?

If that is the case then it is not an out there assumption to say shutout had or still has an item. From the OP it makes it sound like only the innocents have said items.

Vic, not sure you got my intent with this one but I don't know if you're speaking in Preteter above either. He shot down the same idea I had earlier.

I think Vic meant timing as in...smash showed up, put his night action in and then posted, scene followed. I've been posting quite a bit which would make it hard to say 1 of my posts triggered something as oppossed to on smash's 2nd post the scene followed.

You were acting like a particular vote at this particular time made the scene come even associated it with another poster.

Not gunna lie, I'm going to ride the VicGod train. This guy has great instincts and we won Avatar because of his amazing choices.

Unvote Shutout - he defended well. Not that I was expecting different, but that vote was to get him talking and after reading other thoughts and me thinking further...it wouldnt make sense, but like others said, it doesnt give him a free ride.

Vote Smash

I agree with other players (Jif included makes me throw up)... Smash is playing totally of right now and this is not his game. With all the posting that DPR has made in reference to the scenes, you would think Smash would be having a field day.

Vote Smash

I usually am not one to rush first days... but with 22 players I mean, lets try and do this before post 2000 :)

I agree with other players (Jif included makes me throw up)... Smash is playing totally of right now and this is not his game. With all the posting that DPR has made in reference to the scenes, you would think Smash would be having a field day.

Vote Smash

I usually am not one to rush first days... but with 22 players I mean, lets try and do this before post 2000 :)

Totally OFF right now

Vote Smash

Marty, theres something wrong with the fluxcapcitor.

Vote Smash

So can you give me some examples of his totally off play?

Dude has 2 posts, how can he be "off" or playing differently when he isn't even playing yet?

It must be the hidden posts. JK

Smash has been noticeably absent so I can see prodding him. But trying to justify a vote on anything besides that is dubious IMO.

Dude has 2 posts, how can he be "off" or playing differently when he isn't even playing yet?

It must be the hidden posts. JK

Smash has been noticeably absent so I can see prodding him. But trying to justify a vote on anything besides that is dubious IMO.

you guys can never let these folks hang themselves.. lol

So can you give me some examples of his totally off play?

Good question. The ****ing guy posted twice? How off could his play be? Even if he posted a confession both times, you would only have two post to make your case. The cat probably got his tongue or something.

I'm with CTM, even though I know damn well I28 can;t be wrong, Brett is either not reading or just got caught being lazy scum. 3-2-1 before someone jumps off Smash talking about scum hunting.

unvote smc vote Brett

Good question. The ****ing guy posted twice? How off could his play be? Even if he posted a confession both times, you would only have two post to make your case. The cat probably got his tongue or something.

tiger.jpg

I am the doctor the cop and vig . Just figured I would get all that sh!t out of the way now . Carry on.

Slats notice the butt rangers teaming up already .:character0293:

We might need to pay extra close attention to the votes this game its possible that has something to do with who the Predators choose. Who knows. :fighting0038:

Here are Smash's posts so far for those who are looking into him. :P Like I said, I don't have a good feel for him at all, so I'm interested to see what he thinks when he returns.

Also, I'm agreeing more with CTM here. There's a difference between someone not being around (possibly for a real life reason, we don't know) and someone being here but playing totally off. It's not as if Smashmouth is posting frequently yet avoiding all setup talk. Something like that would seem more out of character to me. Of course, it'll be interesting to see what he says when he gets back.

Off in terms of the fact that he is not playing how he usually plays. I.E in Lost he was theorizing the HELL out of the game so much Vic basically had to tell him to shut up (there is no post restriction)..

I think that if some one, like Smash, is so into theorizing the game, he would be having a field day right now because DPR has obviously set this game up in a very interesting fashion.

To the people switching their vote to me based off of that. Wow.

ok just what the hell are you babbling about?

DPR likes to put various activities in his games to spice them up. One of them is thief plays, which means if I were to submit your name to the mod, and got you to post directly after me in a set period of time, I would steal whatever item you have.

What the items are depend on the flavour of the game, but will have different abilities, such as being immune to night kills for one night, having a free viewing, an extra vote or even a free kill. Essentially, they are roles that are not bound to a player.

Another such activity that DPR likes to have is Russian Roulette actions. Basically he will PM a player asking them to make a choice between two options he gives them. One choice will kill lots of people. The other will keep everyone alive. You don't know which one is which.

Anyways, that post you quoted basically said that those things aren't happening in the game, though there does seem to be items that can get passed around in specific scenarios.

And on that note, I'm off to bed.

What's the possibility of there being a freezing ability in this game?

just thinking that with all this talk about CPR making people earn/find abilities maybe Smash's silence is mandatory. Maybe it's a post restriction with some type of reward to follow? Normally I wouldn't think that makes a lot of sense but you guys have been saying how unique DPRs games are.

look at the dudes posts... the first one was almost like he knew he was headed for heat and wanted to faux claim. The second I believe was in reference to CTM and someone teaming up and warning us to pay attention to the voting.

Smash isn't one to fly under the radar so it's possible something else is going on.... of course there's also the possibility he's scum trying to earn something but seems unlikely DPR would handcuff them like that right from the start.

Oh and who the hell are you?

just thinking that with all this talk about CPR making people earn/find abilities maybe Smash's silence is mandatory. Maybe it's a post restriction with some type of reward to follow? Normally I wouldn't think that makes a lot of sense but you guys have been saying how unique DPRs games are.

look at the dudes posts... the first one was almost like he knew he was headed for heat and wanted to faux claim. The second I believe was in reference to CTM and someone teaming up and warning us to pay attention to the voting.

Smash isn't one to fly under the radar so it's possible something else is going on.... of course there's also the possibility he's scum trying to earn something but seems unlikely DPR would handcuff them like that right from the start.

Oh and who the hell are you?

Are you serious in the bold? He claimed four roles, and it seemed as if he were trying more for levity then anything. There have been no seriousness in either of his posts.

I've played with him in one game and I can agree he wasn't one to lie low then, but since this is so out of character for him, as you claim, shouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt, until he gets on to explain himself.

Pac gets my vote for now

Archived