PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Are you serious in the bold? He claimed four roles, and it seemed as if he were trying more for levity then anything. There have been no seriousness in either of his posts.

I've played with him in one game and I can agree he wasn't one to lie low then, but since this is so out of character for him, as you claim, shouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt, until he gets on to explain himself.

Pac gets my vote for now

err... I'm not voting him. I was actually trying to explain why he might be in hiding because I don't like how quickly he's accumulating votes.

and I was just kidding with the who the hell are you stuff but I'd probably vote someone who did that to me too.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not worried about the who the hell are you statement. I've heard and saw worse. ;)

I've put people through the ringer for more and been put through it for less, so don't worry about going easy on me.

Your whole statement about Smash knowing he was heading for heat just seems really off.

I'm not worried about the who the hell are you statement. I've heard and saw worse. ;)

I've put people through the ringer for more and been put through it for less, so don't worry about going easy on me.

Your whole statement about Smash knowing he was heading for heat just seems really off.

I wasn't talking in absolutes. I was thinking out of the box because you, Barm, Nae, Lily etc have all been saying how unique DPR's games can be. After all I was quoting a post where you asked about the possibility of a "freezing ability"... that's nothing I've ever seen in a game.

I'm fine with my ideas sucking but I'm trying to figure out the deal with Smash.

Don't put yourself down.

Just used to the DM style of things.

Anyways, for now I am filing smash as an unnecessary distraction. The mafia will use all they can to throw smoke in our faces and well we need to steer clear of it. I think this whole Smash thing is scummy, and the voting pattern surrounding him needs to be checked.

I have a few ideas, but they are distant thoughts and I will elaborate more whenever the chance to implement them comes around.

Off in terms of the fact that he is not playing how he usually plays. I.E in Lost he was theorizing the HELL out of the game so much Vic basically had to tell him to shut up (there is no post restriction)..

I think that if some one, like Smash, is so into theorizing the game, he would be having a field day right now because DPR has obviously set this game up in a very interesting fashion.

To the people switching their vote to me based off of that. Wow.

yeah, wow. You've played with smashTurd, what, 1 time? And your sticking to this playing off theory. And off wasn't even strong enough for you, you posted 2 times on the matter, one time to correct yourself that you meant Totally OFF..

What would you all think if I brought I game I have written up for DM over here? It has some roles I tweaked and a couple I made up. Doggin and DPR have both checked over it, and they think it is well written and is going to be a well played game.

I know I am new over here but if you all want I can jump in the line to mod it.

And off wasn't even strong enough for you, you posted 2 times on the matter, one time to correct yourself that you meant Totally OFF..

that was a spelling edit you doosh.

who's next on your hit list Matlock?

What would you all think if I brought I game I have written up for DM over here? It has some roles I tweaked and a couple I made up. Doggin and DPR have both checked over it, and they think it is well written and is going to be a well played game.

I know I am new over here but if you all want I can jump in the line to mod it.

SMC has next game but after that I believe it's open...

you putz.

that was a spelling edit you doosh.

who's next on your hit list Matlock?

no **** ahole. My point is that he was very concerned abotu getting the point across the he was Totally off..

Get your head out of your ass for once will you

Current Vote Count:

Slats (2) - AVM, Hess

CTM (1) - Pac

Smash (3) - Vic, JiF, Brett

Brett (3) - CTM, Crush, Runin

SMC (2) - Slats, I28

Lily (2) - Dan, JVoR

Shutout (1) - SMC

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

*Let me know if there are any mistakes-I've been ninja'd a couple of times.

**The game setup is intentionally designed to not favor anyone from DM, or anyone who has not seen the movie.

The jungle is silent, almost aniticipating the next attack. But the mintues pass, and nothing else happens.

You know that they are close. You know that they are still watching you.

A soldier has their hand in a bag, gripping a Predator weapon, ready to pull it out should the attacks begin again...although they have no idea of how to use it.

Another soldier leaves their weapon in their backpack. No use even trying to figure out this one...

A third soldier fits a cuff around their arm. It would be a last ditch effort, but better to go down fighting...

From the trees, the Predators watch and wait...

Unvote: AVM

Vote: Smashmouth

I buy your defense AVM.

But what I don't buy is the fact that Smashmouth has 2 posts in this **** show and ZERO about the possibility of set-ups. This guy spun and spun and spun possible set-ups last game. Now we have a DPR game that has been alluded to having a crazy set-up, and our most famous conspiracy theorist does not have a single post talking about it yet.

Mr Vic I am here and well aware of whats going on, I just chose to bypass the nonsense of day 1.

I have no theories right now other than what I said in my second post, so I did in fact give somewhat of a theory.

Funny you should say I did'nt.:cheers:

The jungle is silent, almost aniticipating the next attack. But the mintues pass, and nothing else happens.

A soldier has their hand in a bag, gripping a Predator weapon, ready to pull it out should the attacks begin again...although they have no idea of how to use it.

Another soldier leaves their weapon in their backpack. No use even trying to figure out this one...

A third soldier fits a cuff around their arm. It would be a last ditch effort, but better to go down fighting...

\

Just give me the damn weapon .

Checking in... Hi Pete ( Runin)

Brettlejuice you are causing quite a stir hun. I say we give Smash a day or so to check in and make sure he's not having some rl emergency or something before tossing him to the lynch wagon.

I have to work all day again tommorow.. getting tired of my coworkers... so I won't be back til tommorow night.

Damn you Smash. I'm tempted to vote you just for that.

Why ? cause I want to killz teh Predatorz ?

Nonsense

I have no theories, NONE. All I can say is watch the votes and watch what DPR posts. We have nothing else to work with.

Nonsense

I have no theories, NONE. All I can say is watch the votes and watch what DPR posts. We have nothing else to work with.

Lol Nah.. cause you pulled a Brettlejuice and showed up just when I said we should give you time to check back in. :P

Nonsense

well...

I stand corrected, you are playing differently after all.

Neither of the bolded will be taking place. None of the Predators currently watchinh you have any intention of letting you live. And, I'm assuming that all of you are on birth control...heh

I really wanted to come up with something witty to say to this, but I keep reading it and I'm just speechless...

Your initial response to SMC commenting on it

Is that really all that different than JiF getting flack for WIFOMing that he wouldn't target me as town if he were scum? You would target me if I were scum and you were also scum.

Yet another response to SMC who brings up the possibility of a vest:

Again with "if I were scum..."

Who knows maybe I'm reading too much into it and your just trying to keep everyone from just accepting me as innocent since the mod denied it confirms anything. But reading your posts I had the same reaction as Pac did.

Accusing and then backpedaling to cover your a** for later in the game. Idk if that's how it works here, but on DM that is scum101.

Off in terms of the fact that he is not playing how he usually plays. I.E in Lost he was theorizing the HELL out of the game so much Vic basically had to tell him to shut up (there is no post restriction)..

I think that if some one, like Smash, is so into theorizing the game, he would be having a field day right now because DPR has obviously set this game up in a very interesting fashion.

To the people switching their vote to me based off of that. Wow.

It's actually the little slips like that that the scum think wont matter that are the biggest help in scumhunting. Unless your a total idiot, or depending on a WIFOM to save your a**, then you have to find the tiny inconsequential seeming stuff and find a case on it.

Contracts, Barm!

Nice avatar, Adella.

;)

With online times like that you should really have a fun time catching up on a full day's worth of verbal diarrhea every time you come back to the thread. As you've already noticed, this group isn't exactly the greatest when it comes to staying in topic.

I noticed -_-

I guess this might just be symantics issues here, but I'm scum "hunting"...so the IMO the Predators are hunting me and I'm hunting them.

You are barely alive in real life or in the game?

Welcome. Our spam is for the enjoyment of mankind. It may take a while to get used to it, but you will learn to love it and soon want to sleep with me.

I dont like discussing game set ups. Numbers, I'm good with, but set ups are bad IMO. Over here, it typically make things messy and the town starts chasing wild ideas and the scum sit back and watch them pick each other apart.

Haha, how YOU doin?! :rolleyes:

What's the point of me defending two players, one who is usually public enemy #1 if they're my scum teammates?

When I've partnered with CTM I've ALWAYS cast suspicions from him and stayed away. JVoR is one of the best townies we got if he's town and I know when I'm scum he's one of my favorites to take out first.

It makes no sense to "defend" those two early on. It's a n00bish scum move to defend your scummates,

You started off good with this one, but when you hit the bolded part you lost me. Saying "this is how I play, duh guys, I can't be scum" is something I do as scum. You really never know when someone is gonna switch up their playstyle to try out something new, and pointing out how you play is being over-cautious scum IMO.

All this is my honest opinion, of course, and right now I am stuck between Brett and Vicious... I play mafia a lot, and I am seeing this is different, but basic human instinct to cover your a** is always the same. For now I'm going to vote Brett because he is the best bet for a lynch right now and I'm a big fan of at least getting info from a lynch on day 1.

Also, DPR, do you do random mod-kills when there is no majority lynch here or not? It would be nice to know, I didn't see it in the OP, but I'm also tired as s*** right now, so forgive me if I overlooked.

I've read this over and over to be sure I'm not OMGUSing from last game, but it reads stinky every time.

I agree with other players (Jif included makes me throw up)... Smash is playing totally of right now and this is not his game. With all the posting that DPR has made in reference to the scenes, you would think Smash would be having a field day.

Vote Smash

I usually am not one to rush first days... but with 22 players I mean, lets try and do this before post 2000 :)

I just don't like the suggestion to hurry things along. Town generally doesn't do that, right?

Vote Brett

\

Just give me the damn weapon .

Smashmouth finally shows up right in time to respond to DPR's most recent activity...? At 1:00am no less?

Nobody else thinks this is odd? I don't usually pay attention too much to timing... but....

Brettlejuice you are causing quite a stir hun. I say we give Smash a day or so to check in and make sure he's not having some rl emergency or something before tossing him to the lynch wagon.

I have to work all day again tommorow.. getting tired of my coworkers... so I won't be back til tommorow night.

lol. Pac and runin share the same name. That's funny.

Smashmouth finally shows up right in time to respond to DPR's most recent activity...? At 1:00am no less?

Nobody else thinks this is odd? I don't usually pay attention too much to timing... but....

His excuse was very weak at best as well. For me personally, i'm waiting for his activity to increase after he's clearly been called out on it.

Where do I sign up?

unvote

and I am switching to Bret he seems a little to out there.

Our new game que thread is still under construction. What you have to do is wait till this game is almost over and get your sign up thread before SMC. It's the way of the west round these parts.

Ninja'd lol

Archived