PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you not just post it there... you gotta make people go look it up?

Dick. :P

I actually didn't check.. I just counted 22 people who posted and DPR is one.. meaning one is missing. Never took the time to find out who, I thought some one intelligent like CTM or Jif would be on that.

After that ride I (and Others) took you for last game I could never fight with you.. feel free to make lots of mean comments about me though this game-- ill give you the free pass.

Don't you DARE go there with me! I'll take my licks and jump right back in, tyvm. Do you have any idea how bad I felt all game, wondering if I was somehow taking advantage of you guys without meaning to? Just because the joke was on me is no reason to put me through that again.

Don't you DARE go there with me! I'll take my licks and jump right back in, tyvm. Do you have any idea how bad I felt all game, wondering if I was somehow taking advantage of you guys without meaning to? Just because the joke was on me is no reason to put me through that again.

ImjkI<3u

I dont' think Lily is flirting nearly enough to be scum.

ROFL.... Lily has decided to tone it down before you all think I'm worse than I actually am. But, baby, if you feel neglected.......:love0040:

I actually didn't check.. I just counted 22 people who posted and DPR is one.. meaning one is missing. Never took the time to find out who, I thought some one intelligent like CTM or Jif would be on that.

Mistake #1: Assuming CTM or JIF are "someone intelligent."

ImjkI<3u

I heart you, too, Sweetie. Sorry for the overreaction.

And on that note, I'm being quiet because my new meds make me sleepy and slightly depressed. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks till I go see the doc again.

I heart you, too, Sweetie. Sorry for the overreaction.

And on that note, I'm being quiet because my new meds make me sleepy and slightly depressed. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks till I go see the doc again.

Me thinks your body just needs more Oxytocin

Me thinks your body just needs more Oxytocin

Or alcohol. Or time with my boyfriend. Take your pick.

Actually, I'm dropping the daytime dose until I see doc, so tomorrow should be better. Maybe manic Lily will resurface. ;-)

Not to spam this thread... but its d1 so **** you cause I am so excited.

I start working for this company on Monday!

http://www.grassvalley.com/

Haha... now there web stats are going to show a bunch of click-thru's from this inappropriate mess on JN... awesome call opting for your real name instead of an anonymous name.

Congrats... hope you still work there Tuesday. :P

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

(just kidding btw i would never eat dogs.)

Sick story though my dad's childhood dog died one day in korea. They buried him. The next day my dad saw it dug up. He had no idea what happened. Later that day my dad's neighbor ended up bleeding out. Turns out they fed the dog rat poison and then ended up eating it. I know they were poor and crap but how dumb can you be.

Shoot, you get me a recipe and excuse to tell Ms Crusher and I'll throw my dog on the barbie and party that biitches carcas till dawn.

Haha... now there web stats are going to show a bunch of click-thru's from this inappropriate mess on JN... awesome call opting for your real name instead of an anonymous name.

Congrats... hope you still work there Tuesday. :P

Wait people actually read what I say?

Or alcohol. Or time with my boyfriend. Take your pick.

Actually, I'm dropping the daytime dose until I see doc, so tomorrow should be better. Maybe manic Lily will resurface. ;-)

Aaaaaand I just illustrated how slow my brain is today.......:oops:

Unvote: Vicious

Vote: Brett

L8 now.

How many votes have you placed so far?

I don't understand the quick jump here... I know my vote for Brett was a "joke" response to his "who can I fight with" comment.

Do you actually have a case you think makes sense, or are you simply band-wagoning momentum...?

I don't understand the quick jump here... I know my vote for Brett was a "joke" response to his "who can I fight with" comment.

Do you actually have a case you think makes sense, or are you simply band-wagoning momentum...?

I think it was a joke about my l9 comment

So... I just did my first re-read.

I have FOS for:

Vicious because he got very OMGUS with me, but what I pointed out was about as legit as you can come up with on day one that early in the game.

SMC because he was also doing the "is there only 1 predator" thing after the mod confirm there were multiple.

CTM because he would typically be shepherding everyone in one direction or another by now, and instead he's offered very little. This might be the play that has me most skeeved out... tbh.

Lily because I just don't get wtf she was talking about with the symp, nor do I trust any woman that tries to make sexual innuendo out of everything.

I am not sure what to make of:

Crusher, Brett, Jif and Pac. Normally I just assume Pac is scum. The others have made weird, not necessarily shady, contributions so far.

Everyone else I need to see more from...

Hess you know after our success in Star Wars scum can no longer afford to keep us both alive.

Even as scum you're tough not to like kid. Although I "supposedly" lost last game I still got off that ****ing island because of you. Wait my chararcter was already dead though. Vic were dead people allowed to leave too?

Hard to call ONE vote on Brent (mine makes 2) a bandwagon. That's not even a cart.

Plus, my previous vote (and only vote) was on Vicious.

As to you claiming that I was saying there was only 1 Predator, that is a flat out lie. Others were proposing that based on the mistaken 21/22 DPR post and it was I who was pointing out that according to DPR's other posts there was clearly more than 1 Predator.

So if you want to FOS me don't fabricate a reason.

Archived