PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Calling someone a drama queen is not quite the same as calling them a faggot. If you couldn't see that I was just busting your balls because of your OMGUS response to my FOS, then I don't know what to tell you... but don't forget who you are bantering with bro, you should know me well enough by now that I am busting chops and NOT taking any of this seriously... I urge you to take it with a grain of salt as well and not take it too personal.

Its day one. I was just trying to mix it up a little...

I'm sorry to hear this and your family will be in my thoughts. Maybe you should take a break from bickering about nothing on the internet with jackasses like me... I doubt you need the additional stress tbh.

I hope everything works out for the best. Can't be an easy time for any of you.

I removed the comment so we can focus on the game.

I need the distraction to be honest.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually I think you suck.. I was just busting your banannas.

I guess the chick was a fan of the movie They Live.

Ih8 Bannanas....true story.

was it the quotes that gave it away?

Did anyone ask you?

Sorry... that was me... its funny all I had to say to her was that I like the Descendents.

And don't hate on the shirt... I got it clearance at Marshalls... what-WHATTTTT!!!!????

I went back and listened to Milo Goes to College the other night...its a great album. Still not a fan of most of their work outside that album.

By game you mean teh mafia, right?

ofcourse mt.

Now I hate to add fuel to the fire but the I28 and Vic situation, better known as Faggot-gate, might need a little closer look. A lot of heat their for a first day FOS.

<3

Is this the medicated AVM?

Very. Thanks for noticing :D

Bunch of faggots if you ask me.

Crusher...telling it like it is.

I heard he's macking over at the Apple Store.

Yes, I just did that.

I'll throw out there again that I'm heavily medicated but....I laughed. A lot. So much I'm slightly concerned, because I know it can't be THAT funny

Disclaimer: I'm cool with the gheys.

yes...but cool with gheyhomofags?

You know what...I don't get why everyone's all upset about. This thread keeps making my day. I read it, laugh, post, fall asleep and forget everything...then come back and repeat. You guys are like the parents of a kid with instant-amnesia on Christmas. I've tried to rep Crush like 3 times for the same post, and each time been told I need to spread the love.

But yeh...drugs help :)

You know what...I don't get why everyone's all upset about. This thread keeps making my day. I read it, laugh, post, fall asleep and forget everything...then come back and repeat. You guys are like the parents of a kid with instant-amnesia on Christmas. I've tried to rep Crush like 3 times for the same post, and each time been told I need to spread the love.

But yeh...drugs help :)

Clearly... this guy and Hess are locked in a Knight's Inn somewhere off of I69 in the rural parts of the Midwest sniffing ScotchGuard and touching each other inappropriately.

Clearly... this guy and Hess are locked in a Knight's Inn somewhere off of I69 in the rural parts of the Midwest sniffing ScotchGuard and touching each other inappropriately.

this guy? Is that all I am to you???

Oh...and I see what you did there with I69. Reppd. Good monkey.

Archived