PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

I28, if you followed last game, that's just my style. I place a vote and just leave it and see what happens. Yes, my reason was joking/metagaming, but it's still what I do. I'm not one to switch my votes around a lot. Chances are good, it will move by the end of the day, unless something interesting comes of it.

I'm flattered that you FOSed me d1. That means you aren't cutting me slack. Thanks.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... I just did my first re-read.

I have FOS for:

Vicious because he got very OMGUS with me, but what I pointed out was about as legit as you can come up with on day one that early in the game.

SMC because he was also doing the "is there only 1 predator" thing after the mod confirm there were multiple.

CTM because he would typically be shepherding everyone in one direction or another by now, and instead he's offered very little. This might be the play that has me most skeeved out... tbh.

Lily because I just don't get wtf she was talking about with the symp, nor do I trust any woman that tries to make sexual innuendo out of everything.

Lol.. that's 1/5 of the game FOS'd when we just started playing..

Well done

I28, if you followed last game, that's just my style. I place a vote and just leave it and see what happens. Yes, my reason was joking/metagaming, but it's still what I do. I'm not one to switch my votes around a lot. Chances are good, it will move by the end of the day, unless something interesting comes of it.

I'm flattered that you FOSed me d1. That means you aren't cutting me slack. Thanks.

I enjoy you're reverse pychology. Last game as scum you were a good girl, honest. Now you're a wild child. Hmmm, is there something subliminal going on here???

Actaully I'm laying off you a bit...at least for now. I'm still kill Lily hungover from last game.

Hard to call ONE vote on Brent (mine makes 2) a bandwagon. That's not even a cart.

Plus, my previous vote (and only vote) was on Vicious.

As to you claiming that I was saying there was only 1 Predator, that is a flat out lie. Others were proposing that based on the mistaken 21/22 DPR post and it was I who was pointing out that according to DPR's other posts there was clearly more than 1 Predator.

So if you want to FOS me don't fabricate a reason.

bigger lol at these two taking the rantings of a paranoid chimp as something worth defending..

Here's his deal, he's going to FOS half the game by day 2, and then when invariably there are several scum on that list, he's going to later say he knew it all along. Just like pac, but less subtle..

I ignore it at this point, just like a little monkey playing with his pud at zoo. You don't even want to look, let alone hop in cage and give him a hand..

bigger lol at these two taking the rantings of a paranoid chimp as something worth defending..

Here's his deal, he's going to FOS half the game by day 2, and then when invariably there are several scum on that list, he's going to later say he knew it all along. Just like pac, but less subtle..

I ignore it at this point, just like a little monkey playing with his pud at zoo. You don't even want to look, let alone hop in cage and give him a hand..

He's a ghey monkey hater though.

I enjoy you're reverse pychology. Last game as scum you were a good girl, honest. Now you're a wild child. Hmmm, is there something subliminal going on here???

Actaully I'm laying off you a bit...at least for now. I'm still kill Lily hungover from last game.

There is no pleasing you, is there? I dumped the title because of what you said and went with a more standard one for me. You can't deny that it suits me. ;-)

Not defending - explaining. BIG difference on my end. He wasn't there to see my style, that's all.

True

He's a ghey monkey hater though.

True

It's about time. What's up CTM.

I think you're scum and invented this whole laptop dieing / stuck in a hotel and forgot your battery crap to hide out and skate through early day 1 when the towns two most lethal scum hunters (jif and i28) are at their lethalest!

I think you're scum and invented this whole laptop dieing / stuck in a hotel and forgot your battery crap to hide out and skate through early day 1 when the towns two most lethal scum hunters (jif and i28) are at their lethalest!

LOL. Touche. I superimposed the wife and kids too. I'm a homeless junky who actually works...at a gas station.

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Pac, I28, Lily, SMC

Pac (1) - JiF

JVoR (1) - Avm

CTM (1) - JVoR

JiF (1) - Slats

Hess (1) - CTM

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

Ok.. home and caught up. Holy emo overkill guys.

Is I28 always like this???:rolleyes:

Brettlejuice is getting ****y. Heh.. do you like your big boy pullups now that you got rid of the noob diapers?

Might have to try to lynch Jvor just to keep the sap level down with him and Danx.

Wrong again Polish Power.

I keep my eyes peeled for strange behavior and point it out if I see it. That mentally challenged baboon lashes out at anything in his way.

Since you're scum about 95% of the time I'm always watching you.

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Pac, I28, Lily, SMC

Pac (1) - JiF

JVoR (1) - Avm

CTM (1) - JVoR

JiF (1) - Slats

Hess (1) - CTM

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

Hard to call ONE vote on Brent (mine makes 2) a bandwagon. That's not even a cart.

As you can see by DPR's vote count... there were 3 votes on Brett before you voted. But I'm the liar.

Plus, my previous vote (and only vote) was on Vicious.

As to you claiming that I was saying there was only 1 Predator, that is a flat out lie. Others were proposing that based on the mistaken 21/22 DPR post and it was I who was pointing out that according to DPR's other posts there was clearly more than 1 Predator.

So if you want to FOS me don't fabricate a reason.

You said something that contradicted what DPR mod-confirmed, just like Vicious... whatever it was that Crusher called you out on, that is what I was referring to. I'm being lazy about it, because I don't think its worth pursuing... if you want to go round and round I'll find it. Regardless... I've got a stinky bit of FOS for you. Suck on it.

I actually didn't check.. I just counted 22 people who posted and DPR is one.. meaning one is missing. Never took the time to find out who, I thought some one intelligent like CTM or Jif would be on that.

Whats with the insults? Jeez.

Not to spam this thread... but its d1 so **** you cause I am so excited.

I start working for this company on Monday!

http://www.grassvalley.com/

I'm not trying rain on your parade and I hope I'm wrong...you'll know more than I...but I'm 95% positive this was once known as "Thompson Grass Valley". They do media production. They basically are the reason why there isnt a camera crew on news or studio type TV productions. They created some type of automated camera for filming.

Anywho, they just went through or are currently going through bankruptcy. I guess I could google and do research, but here in Jax, they are laying off like crazy. I met with someone who was just let go and he was telling me that essentially they have to create some type of new line of business because the cameras are every where and they dont really require maintenance because of how well they were developed...so basically...the arent generating revenue.

Maybe they were bought out...idk...but I was targeting them as a client and was advised by many that it wasnt worth the effort because they have no money.

Good luck

Unvote

Vote Brett

Am I the only one to notice CTM has been playing this same way the past several games?

Oh, btw grats on the job Brett!

Nope.... and he somehow keeps escaping pressure with his fancy words and nefarious strategy suggestions.

I don't even know what metagaming is... get out of my head crazy sexual innuendo lady...

Lol.. that's 1/5 of the game FOS'd when we just started playing..

Well done

Lily as you can see by CTM's holier than thou remarks about my play... it is my style to FOS people into a tizzy... he talks like he thinks I am a loose cannon, but he knows I am @ home in controlled chaos. I keep my FOS active, but when I get the scent its on... and CTM knows it.

You pretend to hate... but we all know you love me.

See... :cheers:

The choppers race over the jungle canopy, arriving at the drop site just as the first rays of sun come over the horizon. Ropes are thrown out and the team slides down, zipping through the trees, and landing on the soft jungle floor.

As soon as everyone is down, Runin flashes a hand signal to the waiting choppers. The choppers pull off, and the sound of the rotors slowly fades away.

There is no way out but to rendezvous at the next drop site, after all of the Predators are dead.

AVM slides a razor over his face. "This is some badass bush. No doubt about that."

Slats laughs. "Did I tell you the joke about my girlfriend?" Everybody groans. "Fine, I guess I did..."

The map shows the location of the last reported firefight, about 20 clicks to the southwest. The team gears up to move.

Hidden in the trees, the Predators watch the group. One of the soldiers has caught their attention, and as the team begins to move out, the Predators begin to follow you.

One of you has been chosen. The hunt is on.

Whats with the insults? Jeez.

I'm not trying rain on your parade and I hope I'm wrong...you'll know more than I...but I'm 95% positive this was once known as "Thompson Grass Valley". They do media production. They basically are the reason why there isnt a camera crew on news or studio type TV productions. They created some type of automated camera for filming.

Anywho, they just went through or are currently going through bankruptcy. I guess I could google and do research, but here in Jax, they are laying off like crazy. I met with someone who was just let go and he was telling me that essentially they have to create some type of new line of business because the cameras are every where and they dont really require maintenance because of how well they were developed...so basically...the arent generating revenue.

Maybe they were bought out...idk...but I was targeting them as a client and was advised by many that it wasnt worth the effort because they have no money.

Good luck

Unvote

Vote Brett

Well, I'm only working there for the summer, so i'll be alright..

But ya, GV Thompsons correct. They were just bought by technicolor... don't know if thats before or after you heard all this. And the product lines at the facility I'm working at seem to be selling well. Cameras are manufactured in Netherlands.. won't be there.

The choppers race over the jungle canopy, arriving at the drop site just as the first rays of sun come over the horizon. Ropes are thrown out and the team slides down, zipping through the trees, and landing on the soft jungle floor.

As soon as everyone is down, Runin flashes a hand signal to the waiting choppers. The choppers pull off, and the sound of the rotors slowly fades away.

There is no way out but to rendezvous at the next drop site, after all of the Predators are dead.

AVM slides a razor over his face. "This is some badass bush. No doubt about that."

Slats laughs. "Did I tell you the joke about my girlfriend?" Everybody groans. "Fine, I guess I did..."

The map shows the location of the last reported firefight, about 20 clicks to the southwest. The team gears up to move.

Hidden in the trees, the Predators watch the group. One of the soldiers has caught their attention, and as the team begins to move out, the Predators begin to follow you.

One of you has been chosen. The hunt us on.

Huh?

Chosen for what?

And I'm worried about the "the hunt us on"...doest register.

Ok.. home and caught up. Holy emo overkill guys.

Is I28 always like this???:rolleyes:

Brettlejuice is getting ****y. Heh.. do you like your big boy pullups now that you got rid of the noob diapers?

Might have to try to lynch Jvor just to keep the sap level down with him and Danx.

Not always.

The old me was more "myopic" just ask Slats.

It was his lecture about not focusing in on one person that inspired me to spread my FOS like herpes at Mardi Gras.

Are all of my FOS diatribes serious? No.

Entertaining? Sometimes.

Enough to get people talking to draw out the true scum? Its worked for me the past couple games I've played, so like they say... if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Well, I'm only working there for the summer, so i'll be alright..

But ya, GV Thompsons correct. They were just bought by technicolor... don't know if thats before or after you heard all this. And the product lines at the facility I'm working at seem to be selling well. Cameras are manufactured in Netherlands.. won't be there.

Congrats! I know they were going through some ****, but if its just a summer gig...then you can feel it out and see how it goes. Maybe I should start targeting them again ;-)

Now back to the game....

huh?

Wrong again Polish Power.

I keep my eyes peeled for strange behavior and point it out if I see it. That mentally challenged baboon lashes out at anything in his way.

Since you're scum about 95% of the time I'm always watching you.

lol.. i cop'd to being polish before :D

Nevermind on the quoting, just PM's....One has been chosen. The hunt is on. **** you Alien scum. Me flicking cigarette butt hightailing for the chopper icon.

Nope.... and he somehow keeps escaping pressure with his fancy words and nefarious strategy suggestions.

gfy .. i've been innocent every single game lately and only convertd the last game cause SMC assumed my character would be more powerful then he was..

Prelude to a kill? Nice write up dude.. Lets hope it's a non participator

Archived