PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Ha. This is for Integ b/c my bb won't let me quote. One of my kid sisters is gay. My buddy's neighbors are gay, they'll hang out when he has parties, they are very cool dudes. I'm very disappointed you would be so ignorant. Still my homes though, just ignorant.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh... now it's all starting to make sense.

You ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya girlie? :biggrin:

Thinking is hard.

YOU'VE BEEN PUN SLUNG.

See what I did there? Like gun slung? Like he's a gun slinger? But he's slinging puns.

:bag:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you.

4a71f77664d53-160x120.gif

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

(just kidding btw i would never eat dogs.)

Sick story though my dad's childhood dog died one day in korea. They buried him. The next day my dad saw it dug up. He had no idea what happened. Later that day my dad's neighbor ended up bleeding out. Turns out they fed the dog rat poison and then ended up eating it. I know they were poor and crap but how dumb can you be.

Sick story though my dad's childhood dog died one day in korea. They buried him. The next day my dad saw it dug up. He had no idea what happened. Later that day my dad's neighbor ended up bleeding out. Turns out they fed the dog rat poison and then ended up eating it. I know they were poor and crap but how dumb can you be.

WOW.

I mean, I get the survival thing, but digging something dead in the ground up to eat?

Also please feel free to make fun of my Hispanic heritage. Lawn mowing, beans, anything like that.

I ate dog while I was stationed in Korea. No lie. The Kagogi was very good.

You know what...I don't get why everyone's all upset about. This thread keeps making my day. I read it, laugh, post, fall asleep and forget everything...then come back and repeat. You guys are like the parents of a kid with instant-amnesia on Christmas. I've tried to rep Crush like 3 times for the same post, and each time been told I need to spread the love.

But yeh...drugs help :)

I like you this way. (Normal AVM is ok, too.) :)

Ha. This is for Integ b/c my bb won't let me quote. One of my kid sisters is gay. My buddy's neighbors are gay, they'll hang out when he has parties, they are very cool dudes. I'm very disappointed you would be so ignorant. Still my homes though, just ignorant.

Haha... I'm not ignorant. I just play it on the interwebz. I'm being an anonymous pig... because you can do that on here.

I am also cool with the gays.

I live in Boston, more than half my friends and professional network are gay. Best friend I've made since I live here? Lesbian.

They throw the best parties and quite frankly are much better friends than most of my self-centered straight friends that do nothing but take friendship for granted.

I'm just being a pig, for the sake of being a pig. No offense meant. I'm an equal opportunity offender...

Everyone got so sensitive here today... I'm signing off, before I run over JVOR ball-licking dog.

Awww, now I have to like you, Hess. My favorite cousin is gay, and I adore her and her girlfriend.

Haha... I'm not ignorant. I just play it on the interwebz. I'm being an anonymous pig... because you can do that on here.

I am also cool with the gays.

I live in Boston, more than half my friends and professional network are gay. Best friend I've made since I live here? Lesbian.

They throw the best parties and quite frankly are much better friends than most of my self-centered straight friends that do nothing but take friendship for granted.

I'm just being a pig, for the sake of being a pig. No offense meant. I'm an equal opportunity offender...

Everyone got so sensitive here today... I'm signing off, before I run over JVOR ball-licking dog.

And don't forget the most important part, your boyfriend is gay too.

Hold up, first I find out that you're not an old black guy and NOW we find out you're Elton John???

WTF???

And don't forget the most important part, your boyfriend is gay too.

Indeed.

He is giving it to me right now. Hard. In the butt. Hold on....

sorry... I had to take a break to bite the pillow.

**** you you anonymous pig *******. Acting so tough behind that computer screen! Dont you know that there are real people behind there with real feelings!

That's it.

I'm NOT cool with the gays anymore.

**** you you anonymous pig *******. Acting so tough behind that computer screen! Dont you know that there are real people behind there with real feelings!

Did the bullies at your school have a "Let's make Brett cry today" day once a week?

Disclaimer #2 I am NEVER over-sensitive. I heart Integrity, always will. Viva la gheys.

Almost home after taking it in the pooper several times by a drugged up AVM.

Safe travels my friend, safe travels.

Did the bullies at your school have a "Let's make Brett cry today" day once a week?

I wish only once a week!

Actually I had a very brutal upbringing from my 2 older brothers. Then I started playing football and rugby and got bigger than them and I wasn't picked on so much anymore. Except for the mental abuse.. thats hard to get past.

And there is your insight into the real life of Brett segment for the day.

I'm still pretty upset with you from last game. Wanna go a couple rounds? :biggrin:

After that ride I (and Others) took you for last game I could never fight with you.. feel free to make lots of mean comments about me though this game-- ill give you the free pass.

Archived