PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Is this just because we've been using the quick threads instead of PMing? Really, it's the "heh" that has me curious about any other possible reasons for it. Of course, I may be reading too much into it, and I'm aware this could be one of those cases where the town can't imagine what's going on behind the scenes.

I took it to mean QT's .. which really has kind of reduced the need to hide online.. As far as heh, he does that alot. I imagine he does that in real life after every sentance, like a smoker clearing his throat after not breathing in while talking, or a sniveling snear made by an arrogant sob iummpressed by his own cleverness

These could be clues about the types of powers the scum may have, although this description seems fairly basic. Invisibility and infrared vision could mean some sort of watching/tracking/investigating ability, and the rest points to NKing ability.

smc said it earlier, btu I image people will find powers as the game goes on.. just a guess cause he did it last game, and it fits in with the alien weopans...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DanX - intimidated by my beauty and brains

It's true. Can we just get rid of JiF asap, please. I can't stand having someone prettier and smarter than me in the game.

If I'm dead, Dan X is scum. That's a given.

Hehe, let me tell you, this has definitely worried me. If you're town and get NKed, I'm probably getting lynched right away.

"In addition to everything I have told you, I do have one more surprise. We have been able to collect several pieces of the Predators equipment. Some of you have been given these items, but we do not yet know how they work, so keep them hidden. It may well turn out that you learn their secrets and will be able to use them, in which case, they will be your best chance against the creatures that hunt you."

He lights a cigar.

"And I do mean creatures. The unit sent in before you was destroyed by more than one."

The General turns to Dutch. "Is there anything else that you can tell them?"

Dutch just shakes his head. "Be careful. Use your heads. They will hunt you, but they can be hunted in return. Good luck."

I find it interesting that this is the second time DPR has said "they can be hunted in return" (also said it in the opening scene). I wonder if the items some of us possess will play a part in this.

Ok, that's all I've got from DPR's big scenes. My guess is that the deaths of the General and the Dutch were just flavor, since the characters were basically functioning as the voice of DPR (giving us introductory information in a more interesting way). So now we're left with just each other to piece together the puzzle.

I took it to mean QT's .. which really has kind of reduced the need to hide online.. As far as heh, he does that alot. I imagine he does that in real life after every sentance, like a smoker clearing his throat after not breathing in while talking, or a sniveling snear made by an arrogant sob iummpressed by his own cleverness

smc said it earlier, btu I image people will find powers as the game goes on.. just a guess cause he did it last game, and it fits in with the alien weopans...

Hahaha. That was a great description. I guess my previous post was fairly redundant then, on the point of the weapons.

are you done pouting Veronica?

we need as many "talented scumhunters" as we can get.

Too funny I got dirted by a girl named Veronica last night for a meat head wearing a baby gap shirt that said "OBEY" in big bold letters on the front with a bunch of affliction type print around it...total D-Bag. I was beside myself.

It was a shocking situation because I thought I was in there...she was even telling her friend she digged me...then Dbag came in and beat the girl over the head with a club and dragged her to his cave.

Now I'm done.

But dont act like you think I'm good at this game all of a sudden.

Too funny I got dirted by a girl named Veronica last night for a meat head wearing a baby gap shirt that said "OBEY" in big bold letters on the front with a bunch of affliction type print around it...total D-Bag. I was beside myself.

It was a shocking situation because I thought I was in there...she was even telling her friend she digged me...then Dbag came in and beat the girl over the head with a club and dragged her to his cave.

Now I'm done.

actually I think you suck.. I was just busting your banannas.

I guess the chick was a fan of the movie They Live.

Now I'm done.

Sorry... that was me... its funny all I had to say to her was that I like the Descendents.

And don't hate on the shirt... I got it clearance at Marshalls... what-WHATTTTT!!!!????

Get over myself?

I love that I am now getting criticized by the biggest ****ing drama queen ever....

"Hmmm, I didn't get my way. I think I'll **** up the game for everyone who put their time and energy into it. Oh, whoa is me... whoa is me... now everyone is mad at me... I shall never play this game again. sob.... sobbbbb.... " (Until the next one.) :rolleyes:

At least I'm not a faggot internet tough guy.

Get over myself?

I love that I am now getting criticized by the biggest ****ing drama queen ever....

"Hmmm, I didn't get my way. I think I'll **** up the game for everyone who put their time and energy into it. Oh, whoa is me... whoa is me... now everyone is mad at me... I shall never play this game again. sob.... sobbbbb.... " (Until the next one.) :rolleyes:

wrong01.jpg

Now I'm done.

By game you mean teh mafia, right?

Sorry... that was me... its funny all I had to say to her was that I like the Descendents.

And don't hate on the shirt... I got it clearance at Marshalls... what-WHATTTTT!!!!????

Faggot... I got scolded for calling an owl a faggot at DM. LOL

actually I think you suck.. I was just busting your banannas.

I guess the chick was a fan of the movie They Live.

That needs to be a mafia game.

Actually I bet a bunch of John Carpenter's movies would work well as mafia games.

That needs to be a mafia game.

Actually I bet a bunch of John Carpenter's movies would work well as mafia games.

Yeah that was the one I was thinking of if and when I mod a game.

Really good movie! Saw it a couple weeks ago and it was a little campy for 2010 but it still holds up.

Now I hate to add fuel to the fire but the I28 and Vic situation, better known as Faggot-gate, might need a little closer look. A lot of heat their for a first day FOS.

I noticed there's an awful lot of hostility coming from a few places for the first real day of the first game day. Almost hard to believe its legit...

We belong to the light

We belong to the faaather

We belong to the sound of the words

We'r both fallin uuunder

Whatever we deny or embrace

The words are fo better

We belong

We belong together

Weeeeee belong.

Seriously why carpool lanes? Why? Do they realize instead of a three lane traffic jam and one lane with noone driving on it and 10 foot divider there could be 5 full lanes and I could be home by now.

No, you definitely aren't a tough guy.

Tough guy is the last thing in the world I try to be btw. I've got a salty personality, and this medium makes it worse... but if I am busting your chops its usually because I think you can take it. Sometimes my read on people is off though... daisy.

I noticed there's an awful lot of hostility coming from a few places for the first real day of the first game day. Almost hard to believe its legit...

I honestly can't stand arrogance. Even with the last couple of games that I had where I played well and did whatever I'm not sitting here pounding my chest about it. I didn't get into the name calling until he called me a drama queen.

And the only reason I reacted the way I did after the Thing was cause I upset Crusher who I consider as real as an "interwebz" friend can get. Once Crusher was cool with it we moved on.

No, you definitely aren't a tough guy.

Tough guy is the last thing in the world I try to be btw. I've got a salty personality, and this medium makes it worse... but if I am busting your chops its usually because I think you can take it. Sometimes my read on people is off though... daisy.

Personal stuff and I slipped. If the Mod needs to MK me it's cool. I have sent him a PM.

I honestly can't stand arrogance. Even with the last couple of games that I had where I played well and did whatever I'm not sitting here pounding my chest about it. I didn't get into the name calling until he called me a drama queen.

And the only reason I reacted the way I did after the Thing was cause I upset Crusher who I consider as real as an "interwebz" friend can get. Once Crusher was cool with it we moved on.

Calling someone a drama queen is not quite the same as calling them a faggot. If you couldn't see that I was just busting your balls because of your OMGUS response to my FOS, then I don't know what to tell you... but don't forget who you are bantering with bro, you should know me well enough by now that I am busting chops and NOT taking any of this seriously... I urge you to take it with a grain of salt as well and not take it too personal.

Its day one. I was just trying to mix it up a little...

I removed Vic's personal stuff.

I'm sorry to hear this and your family will be in my thoughts. Maybe you should take a break from bickering about nothing on the internet with jackasses like me... I doubt you need the additional stress tbh.

I hope everything works out for the best. Can't be an easy time for any of you.

Archived