PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not always.

The old me was more "myopic" just ask Slats.

It was his lecture about not focusing in on one person that inspired me to spread my FOS like herpes at Mardi Gras.

Are all of my FOS diatribes serious? No.

Entertaining? Sometimes.

Enough to get people talking to draw out the true scum? Its worked for me the past couple games I've played, so like they say... if it ain't broke don't fix it.

you're pretty much an arrogant assjerk, but good for the game imo..

Huh?

Chosen for what?

And I'm worried about the "the hunt us on"...doest register.

Conversion? Not sure... wouldn't make sense with the movie

Maybe they can kill and/or acquire human trophies? Like in the movie... not really sure what to make of it.

Hehe. Your puns get me every time.

JVoR, a little advice: Don't f^ck this up. There's probably not another (sober) person on the planet who would appreciate that "joke." Seriously.

Not to spam this thread... but its d1 so **** you cause I am so excited.

I start working for this company on Monday!

http://www.grassvalley.com/

I'd congratulate you, but I'm at the age where I congratulate people for retiring, not for getting hired. Having a job sucks.

FWIW, I hate the quick train on you today, though. I was planning to unvote JiF the entire time I was catching up this evening, only to find him piling on you. I didn't expect that.

I see I-28 really missed the game, too. I probably earned a FOS just for mentioning him.

I liked Dan X's breakdown of the mod's setup, didn't like Lily's SPEKULASHUNS (<~ for the Chilean Thundercat), especially the idea that DPR would start a game in the night phase without any night actions going thru - after asking for them. I'd guess that any investigative roles (cop, watcher, tracker, the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass, etc.) on either side got some info before we started today.

you're pretty much an arrogant assjerk, but good for the game imo..

Yeah, its all part of the routine.

People slip when the get pissed at me...

Question for you, my fellow assjerk... Why no shepherding this game? You seem resigned to just poke around, a far cry from the grab the bull by the gonads CTM that typically likes to direct traffic when he's town...

Maybe they can kill and/or acquire human trophies? Like in the movie... not really sure what to make of it.

There's no conversion this game you jackass. Here's the deal. I feel like a deadman walking. "One has been choosen". Look who just had a first post on him. I'm not saying this means CTM is scum but maybe this triggers something. My balls are more poolsize this game. Aliens scare me more than smoke monsters.

Maybe they get a ribbon like the one you got for your 14th place finish in the Special Olympics potato sack race.

I immediately thought of JVoWHY's game with the scratch and claw stuff... day time attack?

I dont remember the scratch and claw game...hmm?

And I'm pretty sure its a day time attack seeing that its the day and there was some type of attack. Thanks for point that out Cpt. Obviously Dumb.

Prelude to a kill? Nice write up dude.. Lets hope it's a non participator

Ya think?

DPR said very specifically this is NOT a conversion game. I dont remember the movie at all, but he said "chosen" and "the hunt is on".

Maybe CTM's right and its flavor.

I doubt this ends well. If I had to guess... I think itll be similar to the movie in that Town gets owned until there is some realization of power and it evens out. Well see, thats just my feel for it right now.

I dont like this post for some reason.

I dont remember the scratch and claw game...hmm?

That might be the one where you acted stupid and got lynched early... oh wait, that's every game.

And I'm pretty sure its a day time attack seeing that its the day and there was some type of attack. Thanks for point that out Cpt. Obviously Dumb.

Sorry my idea wasn't as profound as your "uhh.. derrr.. Idontgetit...derr" nonsense you immediately posted once you saw the scene.

I'm at the age where I congratulate people for retiring, not for getting hired. Having a job sucks.

That is a quote worth quoting LOL!

FWIW, I hate the quick train on you today, though. I was planning to unvote JiF the entire time I was catching up this evening, only to find him piling on you. I didn't expect that.

I actually agree with you... I don't like the quick train on Brett at all. I know my vote was one of the first 3, and then a couple guys swept right in and jumped on that momentum. Specifically SMC and now Jif, as you point out. SMC then tried to re-tell the history of his vote by saying he was the 2nd of 2 votes on Brett when he was the 4th of 4 at the time.

Unvote Brett

I can't endorse this yet, since my initial vote was cast when I was in goofing around mode.

I see I-28 really missed the game, too. I probably earned a FOS just for mentioning him.

FOS Slats... :P CUZ HE H8's ME!!!

I liked Dan X's breakdown of the mod's setup, didn't like Lily's SPEKULASHUNS (<~ for the Chilean Thundercat), especially the idea that DPR would start a game in the night phase without any night actions going thru - after asking for them. I'd guess that any investigative roles (cop, watcher, tracker, the flying pumpkin that shoots laser beams out of its ass, etc.) on either side got some info before we started today.

Again, same page... Lily's play reeks of scum so far.

JVoR, a little advice: Don't f^ck this up. There's probably not another (sober) person on the planet who would appreciate that "joke." Seriously.

I'd congratulate you, but I'm at the age where I congratulate people for retiring, not for getting hired. Having a job sucks.

Are you just reading from behind> Odd that you're not posting about WTF just happened in the jungle.

Infatuation!!! rod-stewart-family.jpg

Too funny, my plan was to unvote Brett because I was obviously joking with that vote. I just bashed his new job and the vote was the icing on the cake...but then he had that little sky is falling post. I never like those, so I decided not to unvote.

The choppers race over the jungle canopy, arriving at the drop site just as the first rays of sun come over the horizon. Ropes are thrown out and the team slides down, zipping through the trees, and landing on the soft jungle floor.

As soon as everyone is down, Runin flashes a hand signal to the waiting choppers. The choppers pull off, and the sound of the rotors slowly fades away.

There is no way out but to rendezvous at the next drop site, after all of the Predators are dead.

AVM slides a razor over his face. "This is some badass bush. No doubt about that."

Slats laughs. "Did I tell you the joke about my girlfriend?" Everybody groans. "Fine, I guess I did..."

The map shows the location of the last reported firefight, about 20 clicks to the southwest. The team gears up to move.

Hidden in the trees, the Predators watch the group. One of the soldiers has caught their attention, and as the team begins to move out, the Predators begin to follow you.

One of you has been chosen. The hunt us on.

That's awesome, DPR. Looks like we're going to have our first dead soon, unless there are some power roles that can step up big.

Yeah, its all part of the routine.

People slip when the get pissed at me...

Question for you, my fellow assjerk... Why no shepherding this game? You seem resigned to just poke around, a far cry from the grab the bull by the gonads CTM that typically likes to direct traffic when he's town...

I really haven't played that way at all lately.. outside of the thing game where i was the cop and trying to avoid being converted

There's no conversion this game you jackass. Here's the deal. I feel like a deadman walking. "One has been choosen". Look who just had a first post on him. I'm not saying this means CTM is scum but maybe this triggers something. My balls are more poolsize this game. Aliens scare me more than smoke monsters.

Maybe they get a ribbon like the one you got for your 14th place finish in the Special Olympics potato sack race.

I've got 2 testicles... which gives me 2 more than any of the rest of the skinflaps in this game... you can each suck on one, and then swap after 5 minutes (or pruning).

JiF. This DPR write up happens after your vote on brett. Please explain.

There is nothing to explain...lol...but I do like how you think outside the box.

That might be the one where you acted stupid and got lynched early... oh wait, that's every game.

Sorry my idea wasn't as profound as your "uhh.. derrr.. Idontgetit...derr" nonsense you immediately posted once you saw the scene.

Ugh...its not worth it. dumb brain this one.

That's awesome, DPR. Looks like we're going to have our first dead soon, unless there are some power roles that can step up big.

Interesting that you and CTM read this as a prelude to a kill.

Is on. The hunt is on. Gotta lay off the absinthe...

I know...I was busting balls. Funny thing was my grammatical error trying to insult yours. :donk:

There is nothing to explain...lol...but I do like how you think outside the box.

I know...I was busting balls. Funny thing was my grammatical error trying to insult yours. :donk:

Well the hunt is on. And the point of a hunt is a kill isn't it?

What isn't to get about the DPR scene, exactly? Someone's about to die...pretty obvious :P

Infatuation!!! rod-stewart-family.jpg

Too funny, my plan was to unvote Brett because I was obviously joking with that vote. I just bashed his new job and the vote was the icing on the cake...but then he had that little sky is falling post. I never like those, so I decided not to unvote.

Which sky is falling post, exactly? I just looked over all the posts after your vote, and I don't see anything he posted that I'd call a "sky is falling" post.

Are you sure she was sober? :biggrin:

Know what? I'm not really liking that train either. I was thinking 4 is not so bad, but one more and I'll unvote. I only voted him over claiming noob status, anyway. But I'm signing off soon for the night, I think, so I'll do it now.

Unvote

That does NOT mean my eye isn't on both of you, of course. Anything that feels off to me this game isn't slipping by. You two made a great impression on me already. :yes:(Besides that other impression you know you made, darling. ;-))

What!

As I find it interesting that you do not

Are you just reading from behind> Odd that you're not posting about WTF just happened in the jungle.

I'm still waiting to see what's happening.

My vote on you was a joke, too, really. I figured I'd leave it there for the day, and a massive train would build. Turns out you really are underrated.

Is on. The hunt is on. Gotta lay off the absinthe...

I was having cases of absinthe delivered to my house from the Czech Republic for about the last two years I was drinking. Sh!t finally did me in.

Archived