PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Now I have to come up with a cool enough theme to match that for my next modding session. Although I'll say it right now, when I mod again, I will slaughter anyone who even makes an insinuation to the information contained in their PM. It was a problem in my last game for sure and seems to keep coming up. You know I love all of you guys, but I'm not sure what the point of the game is if people are going to do that. So next time I mod it's either death or I'm going to start sending the exact wording of the townie PMs to the scum and laugh my ass off watching while you all confirm each other as innocent. :biggrin:

I love that idea, but another one is to make them all different. I sometimes use about four and rotate them.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I skimmed it. I laughed when I-28 called his chest beating an act at one point, then when he was killed referred to himself as the Predators' MVP, and told you guys you better give him some post game love.

Where is it? :mrgreen:

He played a good game but almost gave me and Hess a heart attack when he died! In his post death farewell "victory lap" he all but confirmed Dan, CTM, and Crush were innocent LOL..

I was thinking are you f**king kidding me? I'm surprised no one mentioned it.

Oh don't get all nutty now Doc.. You know we all had fun. ;)

LOL. Dead honest truth, absolutely not.

Mainly, it was because you voted for me out of the blue and then kept your vote on me when everyone unvoted. That made no sense to me.

Your case was: "Well CTM and SMC had an argument, so I'm voting SMC." Then, later on, "I got nothing else to say, I'm happy with my vote."

WTF?

Our play wasn't so stupid eh? Made em feel good about you and pac, nae and bleedin's reactions to it we're part of the case against them :D

fwiw.. i've been dying to try that as scum, but i've never been on a team with a bunch of players that like to play by the motto of win fantastically or die trying..

Our play wasn't so stupid eh? Made em feel good about you and pac, nae and bleedin's reactions to it we're part of the case against them :D

fwiw.. i've been dying to try that as scum, but i've never been on a team with a bunch of players that like to play by the motto of win fantastically or die trying..

You and I will have to team up again and take over the team then. ;-)

I28 - you are killing me in the scum thread. You are actually insulting my case to the point where you became aggressively almost insulted that I was pushing a case on you.

The best part was, you were SCUM!!!

LOL, you seemed a little obsessed or maybe threatened by me ;-)

You and I will have to team up again and take over the team then. ;-)

I thought you said you were aggressive as town and conservative as scum? That resonated with me because that's how I am. I've frustrated CTM a couple times as 'mates.

Now I have to come up with a cool enough theme to match that for my next modding session. Although I'll say it right now, when I mod again, I will slaughter anyone who even makes an insinuation to the information contained in their PM. It was a problem in my last game for sure and seems to keep coming up. You know I love all of you guys, but I'm not sure what the point of the game is if people are going to do that. So next time I mod it's either death or I'm going to start sending the exact wording of the townie PMs to the scum and laugh my ass off watching while you all confirm each other as innocent. :biggrin:

+1.. fwiw.. i'm surprised any roleless townies even questioned brett after reading his post, atleast JN based ones..

He played a good game but almost gave me and Hess a heart attack when he died! In his post death farewell "victory lap" he all but confirmed Dan, CTM, and Crush were innocent LOL..

Tear my heart out?

project shutout destruction?

so much for shuteye sliding by unnoticed....

Tear my heart out?

project shutout destruction?

so much for shuteye sliding by unnoticed....

LOL

You have no idea how much pleasure I derived from the fact that we attacked you relentlessly... :cheers:

They either didn't notice, or wifomed it in their heads. We've got some over-thinkers. I'm guilty of it, too.

I thought you said you were aggressive as town and conservative as scum? That resonated with me because that's how I am. I've frustrated CTM a couple times as 'mates.

I'd love to team up with you. I'm capricious, but I don't guess that's a surprise to you of all people. I don't think I said agressive. I take outrageous risks. And they often work, because nobody would actually DO that. ;-)

In truth, I'm very much a team player. Whichever way the team wants to play it. But I would make CTM's dream come true for him. :biggrin:

:D

Lol.. you keep me in check though..

Nice set up dpr reading through the rules, there was a ton of possibly plays here

LOL

You have no idea how much pleasure I derived from the fact that we attacked you relentlessly... :cheers:

And I pretty much felt the same way JiF did after that first attack, why the hell would anyone shoot at me? I figured it either it was him and he was WIFOMing by saying that, or someone who has been sure to remind people the last few games that I was playing...

And then I quickly moved on from that, not really sure why I never came back to it, although it was always in the back of my mind.

I probably would've voted AVM initially in the next day phase but Dan (thanks for the blade star, btw) probably could've easily convinced me to switch to you

You ever try to stop three women on a mission? He's not that stupid! :biggrin:

I may have misread it but I could have sworn DPR said town has no protection or kills tonight... I was looking forward to the chance to try and talk my way out of it... For a minute I thought we had a chance... If I would have known the town still had a shot tonight I would have stopped thinking about the game 2 days ago lol.

Good shot... but I can't promise I won't hold a game-grudge grudge. ;)

I probably would've voted AVM initially in the next day phase but Dan (thanks for the blade star, btw) probably could've easily convinced me to switch to you

That's why after killing Dan and CTM I thought we still had a chance... I was going to go AVM myself and who knows what would have happened. Oh well... that was exhausting so kind of relieved it's over.

Also Crusher, seriously sorry about the hammer. I posted it then was gonna move onto the rest of my day, which was pretty much going to see my dad for father's day, at which point I let out a very audible swear and prayed that my unvote would count since there had been no final vote count.

That was frustration talking on my part.

The thing is, you guys were pushing a gut case against Pac and ignoring a cold hard evidence case against Hess. We should have come to a compromise but I was extremely frustrated.

This was the second time in 3 games that Lily frustrated the crap out of me. Luckily her bullseye won the game. MVP for her.

But I wasn't thinking level headed today. I should have proposed the compromise. There was a couple of things that worked against me today.

1. Built up frustration about the vote.

2. Being at the hospital with my parents (my mother is ill)

3. Knowing that Adella and Brett were dead votes. Inactives absolutely destroy the game.

I hate calling people out on that, but really. I know it's the weekend but they didn't appear during the week so we're having a game here with 2 dead votes. I hoped the Predators killed them both so we can actually get a quorum here to vote with meaning.

The last couple days I knew we had no chance.. if you ever read that monstrosity that is our QT you'll see how the game was stacked against...

I'm still bitter because the people that think they figured me out don't know that I was forced into playing the way I did.. I don't have the energy to explain it all. bah... at least CTM and Dan were killed... I will sleep well knowing I keeeled them :D

Hehe, you played very well. Reading the scum thread I felt really bad for you. Circumstances and luck were not on your side at all!

I noticed the post where he confirmed Crusher, but I was confused at first because of JiF's avatar. I was reading so fast, I wasn't sure which one of them he was talking to. Later when I realized, I decided to try pushing it out of my mind. The fact that DPR or CTM didn't say anything about it made me think I should treat it as if scum could have been trying to pull a fast one.

You really were my personal hero this game! I needed it off my hands, and at that point, you were the only person I could trust with it. When I saw you killed Bleedin, I was overjoyed.

The thing is, you guys were pushing a gut case against Pac and ignoring a cold hard evidence case against Hess. We should have come to a compromise but I was extremely frustrated.

This was the second time in 3 games that Lily frustrated the crap out of me. Luckily her bullseye won the game. MVP for her.

But I wasn't thinking level headed today. I should have proposed the compromise. There was a couple of things that worked against me today.

3. Knowing that Adella and Brett were dead votes. Inactives absolutely destroy the game.

I hate calling people out on that, but really. I know it's the weekend but they didn't appear during the week so we're having a game here with 2 dead votes. I hoped the Predators killed them both so we can actually get a quorum here to vote with meaning.

no, no.. lol.. i meant our little bet - lynch one and lynch the other.. You shot bleedin partially because of his reaction.. nae cemented herself as scum to me by the way she used it to pile on you, and pac pushed me further into think he was scum by bouncing back and forth.

and also, i wasn't ignoring the case hess ... i just felt really strongly about pac as well and didn't want to let pac wiggle away by killing me or dan. pac's a hard dude to lynch

Lol jesus christ my name must have come up like 20 times about how several of you wanted me dead.

I think I have you beat by a large margin :D.. I knew the arrogant twins would mean my name was brought up a lot in qt.. but sheesh guys, do you think of anything besides me in these games.. lol

Hess was kind of suprising though.. fwiw.. i never really noticed you're rep and didn't think it was all the funny when i posted it. gfy ;)

I may have misread it but I could have sworn DPR said town has no protection or kills tonight... I was looking forward to the chance to try and talk my way out of it... For a minute I thought we had a chance... If I would have known the town still had a shot tonight I would have stopped thinking about the game 2 days ago lol.

I hope not. You'd be scary if you had a game-grudge for me. Can I talk you out of that, baby? :love0040:

Maybe, but you know you love me. :D The compromise would have worked.

I totally agree about inactives.

I hope everything's okay with your mom.

Maybe, but you know you love me. :D The compromise would have worked.

I totally agree about inactives.

I hope everything's okay with your mom.

Thanks, it's as well as can be expected.

Straight up though, Lily. I read the QTs.

Did you REALLY contemplate shooting me last night???

Really. You debated over killing me or Pac?

Say it ain't so, Lily!!!

I said that they wouldn't have any protection - Crusher inherited the Healer role from when Hess attacked him and died. Then Crush got lynched - it's crazy that the town never got to use any power roles! I wasn't expecting that.

And, I was a little sad that I never got to write up Pac as a bomb. Although it made up for it when Hess implies that he was - and they didn't even know! It was great.

Thanks to everybody again for being cool over the few bumps in the road. We set a world record for edits - but fortunately, none of them took away from the game.

And CTM is dead on - there were a lot of diffeent ways that the game could have gone. I thought maybe one side would have figured out the floating weapons thing and startd to horde them. Or the preds could have tried laying low, low, low, and letting the town butcher itself. But that's the fun of it and seeing what will happen next.

Thanks, it's as well as can be expected.

Straight up though, Lily. I read the QTs.

Did you REALLY contemplate shooting me last night???

Really. You debated over killing me or Pac?

Say it ain't so, Lily!!!

I was that unsure about Hess. If he had flipped town, you would have been in trouble. I actually was going to go for Barm. I had cased him and some of the very same things you had said about Hess were there.

By the time it came time to do the deed, Barm was no longer an option, Hess had flipped scum, and I had decided you were either town or deserved the win. Pac, I knew was scum. lol You're going to hate this, but it's the whole bad boy complex I have. If someone is getting my attention, they are probably up to no good. That wasn't the case with you, and it threw me off. (I'm watching Pac's ego inflate here.... Yes, it's visible two states away....) I need to find a way to separate the sexy vibe from the bad boy vibe. I'm obviously making progress there. *grin*

no, no.. lol.. i meant our little bet - lynch one and lynch the other.. You shot bleedin partially because of his reaction.. nae cemented herself as scum to me by the way she used it to pile on you, and pac pushed me further into think he was scum by bouncing back and forth.

Oh yeah! LOL The lynch you lynch me did work.

You're right, it baited 2 scum in BG and Nae and almost got I28 and Pac.

Oh yeah! LOL The lynch you lynch me did work.

You're right, it baited 2 scum in BG and Nae and almost got I28 and Pac.

Baited my ass. While that may have been why you killed me, I said it then and I'll say it now. It was a dumb ****ing idea, and I would've told you the same if I was town. :biggrin:

And I'm sorry about PMing Vicious, Naeann. I was really upset about killing him, especially once DPR heh-ed at me and said Vicious knew it was me. I've PMed dead players before to say I'm sorry they're dead ... I didn't think about the problems it could cause with trying to bring them back into the game, so I'll stop.

No no.. that wasn't my point... I was just stating how town people could easily cheat too. I've also pmed dead players or was dead and pmed live ones.

Honestly, if I hadn't had a vig kill, we would have lynched him the next day, anyway. We girls all knew he was scum. Sexy, but scum, nonetheless. ;-)

May have already been pointed out.. but if you lynched him you all would have died too.

Baited my ass. While that may have been why you killed me, I said it then and I'll say it now. It was a dumb ****ing idea, and I would've told you the same if I was town. :biggrin:

Make no mistake, it wasn't an intentional bait it just worked out that way.

Yes, you can think it was a dumb idea but it was a big time scum tell for you to KEEP that vote on me after everyone unvoted. It made me think that the scum needed an alternative train since it's bad practice for the whole scum team to vote for 1 player.

I did it more to test CTM. After that I was pretty sure he was town.

So, to summarize, that stupid move

1. Confirmed CTM as Town

2. Outed Bleedin Green as Scum

3. Outed Nae as Scum

4. Made CTM key in on Pac

5. Made you wonder about I28 when he brought it up after BG was killed and then for some crazy reason voted Lily

Hey, it's better to be lucky and good. I got lucky there. :D

Archived