PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

May have already been pointed out.. but if you lynched him you all would have died too.

Only the last 3, though. So the town would have still had a statistical advantage.

The problem would have been waiting for Adella and Brett to vote on Hess, which would have extended the game to this Thursday the earliest.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baited my ass. While that may have been why you killed me, I said it then and I'll say it now. It was a dumb ****ing idea, and I would've told you the same if I was town. :biggrin:

What he said. That's not why I voted you. I was weighing which of the two top candidates LOOKED scummiest.

What little I did case of CTM had some merit... too bad I28 killed me before I could post it. :P

Great game everyone.. I28 and Hess... for first time as mafia you two ROCKED!

Lily.. read the qt.. we were all rather shocked you lasted as long as you did. You had scum written all over you. Way to make up for it at the end. ;)

DPR you know I always love your games... this was no different.

WOw so much for slow weekends! Good job town!

sorry for my inactivity, but I'm just going to sit out this next game so I can catch up in RL... Sorry smc!

Can someone explain the game set up to me? Man was I confused pretty much the whole time

Simple: If Brett would have actually cast a vote for Hess this weekend the town would have won earlier and easier than we did.

:D

What he said. That's not why I voted you. I was weighing which of the two top candidates LOOKED scummiest.

What little I did case of CTM had some merit... too bad I28 killed me before I could post it. :P

Great game everyone.. I28 and Hess... for first time as mafia you two ROCKED!

Lily.. read the qt.. we were all rather shocked you lasted as long as you did. You had scum written all over you. Way to make up for it at the end. ;)

DPR you know I always love your games... this was no different.

yea yea.. :D

Anyway good job scum, we were pretty well lost until you started killing yourselves :D

Simple: If Brett would have actually cast a vote for Hess this weekend the town would have won earlier and easier than we did.

:D

To Brett: Simple.. I get called out every game for my inactivity but you and Adella were nowhere to be found for 80 percent of the game or more and yet coasted to the end.

Anyway good job scum, we were pretty well lost until you started killing yourselves :D

Lol.. was great on clearing I28 until DPR's stupid dice got monkeyman too. >.< nothing all game attacking the town but when we try to clear ourselves.. BOOM! I think DPR had it out for us. *cries*

To Brett: Simple.. I get called out every game for my inactivity but you and Adella were nowhere to be found for 80 percent of the game or more and yet coasted to the end.

You don't get it, do you?

Hello! It's because we all want to see more of you.

You don't get it, do you?

Hello! It's because we all want to see more of you.

Lol... even with Hess and Pac to prod me it didn't shift much from the Lost game. ;) Too much activity would have had you all lynching me day 2. I really am trying but after catching up to 3 or 4 pages of 40 posts each when I get home my brain is fried. I need to try the notes method or annoy you all with responding to posts that catch my eye as I read along.. which also gets me in trouble claiming suspicion on someone already dead and cleared lol.

Lol.. was great on clearing I28 until DPR's stupid dice got monkeyman too. >.< nothing all game attacking the town but when we try to clear ourselves.. BOOM! I think DPR had it out for us. *cries*

Yeah, I laid out a bait post for mr self congratulator and didn't even get to see if he took it he died so quickly. Would've been much more fun to lynch monkeybrain then have him go out like that..

Haha! I was trying to give her a little tough love during the game by telling her to place a vote, and/or what she was doing that looked scummy - and got a spear in my laser-beam shooting ass for it!

Baited my ass. While that may have been why you killed me, I said it then and I'll say it now. It was a dumb ****ing idea, and I would've told you the same if I was town. :biggrin:

I'm glad I got to say that I thought the idea was completely stupid while I was being challenged with it as a townie. :cheers:

I think those two (the initial boys) shared one brain this game. They were ALWAYS posting together and agreeing to dumb plans like lynching each other. They were also strongly for the idea that predattacks meant cleared and whooped it up with that claim once they were both attacked. It was amusing.

I'm glad I got to say that I thought the idea was completely stupid while I was being challenged with it as a townie. :cheers:

yeah, i mean it was so stupid and inneffective at ferretting out scum :rolleyes:

(for crusher, note 4 of 5 votes on smc are scum)

Current Vote Count:

SMC (5) - BG, Pac, Brett, I28, Nae

JiF (1) - Hess, Crusher

Lily (3) - Barms, SMC, JVoR

CTM (2) - CTM, Dan

Pac (3) - AVM, JiF, Sharrow

JVoR (1) - Lily

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

DEADLINE 14:56:28

Thank Doggin for that... we could have dragged it on and probably won by playing a slow measured game but he gave us a speech about dying spectacularly that rallied the troops...

We just got to a point where we said eff it we're destroying everything and everyone. Earning NK's via a hunt candidate just wasn't happening.

At the end it wasn't about me winning anymore but making sure you and Dan were dead... That was quite satisfying. :P

I think that takes my head to head record against you to 3-0.. When will you learn that when you mix it up with me you wind up dead?

This.

I've got to say, to DPR and the whole lot you, this was by far the most fun I've had playing teh mafia.

When I saw the team, specifically with Pac and my Brother in Tard Hess... I knew this would be special.

Implementing Doggin's Shock & Awe campaign was a decent idea. I hated it at first. But then I got impatient. When the town immediately started seeing through it, and discussing lynching from the group of "unattacked" players I knew we were screwed. Given that I had an interview, all I could come up with was the plan to attack everyone in the game at least once. To at least bring the town back to square one.

Was it risky? Yes. But it shouldn't have blown up in our faces as much as it did. Not with 10% kill odds, and 20% when we attacked each other.

The problem with the plan? Yours truly kept getting 1's and 10's and killing people.

I killed Runin.

I missed Crusher.

I killed JIF.

I killed Nae (in retaliation).

I got killed by Hess (in his retaliation.)

4/5 of the attacks I was involved in, resulted in a death. Thus, turning that whole plan into poo.

IF I had not been at my interview, I would have begged my teammates to replace me in the final attack on Hess... confirming me town after killing Nae, and likely giving me a free & clear pass to the end of the game.

I didn't realize my "victory lap" was detrimental... by that point I was exhausted from a week of multiple interviews and the stress of having to have to now decide which job I will accept. Sorry guys.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I hope as you guys read through the threads that you get a chuckle out of my lunacy. I know some of the things I wrote literally made me lol at myself just for writing it... and for guys like Crusher, Jif and CTM... I know you guys get my sense of humor, and I knew you'd be reading the QT... so I did my best to pepper it with as many LOLz for you guys as I could when you guys specifically were casing me in the game. Hope you enjoy(ed) the read...

Thank Doggin for that... we could have dragged it on and probably won by playing a slow measured game but he gave us a speech about dying spectacularly that rallied the troops...

We just got to a point where we said eff it we're destroying everything and everyone. Earning NK's via a hunt candidate just wasn't happening.

At the end it wasn't about me winning anymore but making sure you and Dan were dead... That was quite satisfying. :P

I think that takes my head to head record against you to 3-0.. When will you learn that when you mix it up with me you wind up dead?

Repped for CTM ownage.

I skimmed it. I laughed when I-28 called his chest beating an act at one point, then when he was killed referred to himself as the Predators' MVP, and told you guys you better give him some post game love.

Where is it? :mrgreen:

Slats, when are you going to get it dude? It's called "joking around." I think 80% of everything I put into these games is drenched with jackassery... and if you can't see that in the "chest beating" and "I am teh awesome" cracks I make then I give up.

Do you really think I give two ****s if I don't get "due credit" from playing an online guessing game?

I28 - you are killing me in the scum thread. You are actually insulting my case to the point where you became aggressively almost insulted that I was pushing a case on you.

The best part was, you were SCUM!!!

LOL, you seemed a little obsessed or maybe threatened by me ;-)

Dude... unlike the uber-geniuzzes of mafia, I know that you know I am joking . So I view you as one of the "safe" posters to tee off on, and since I knew you'd be reading the QT... I did. :)

I figured you'd get a kick out of it. Crusher too. :cheers:

TBH, I am surprised you two dooshers ****ing sniffed me out, purely based on hunch more than anything else. Well done.

But you can't catch me... :P

Dude... unlike the uber-geniuzzes of mafia, I know that you know I am joking . So I view you as one of the "safe" posters to tee off on, and since I knew you'd be reading the QT... I did. :)

I figured you'd get a kick out of it. Crusher too. :cheers:

TBH, I am surprised you two dooshers ****ing sniffed me out, purely based on hunch more than anything else. Well done.

But you can't catch me... :P

What hunch? That case was money! But like usual, nobody listens to JiF.

Nah, that QT was funny as hell. Definitely has some priceless jabs. Good stuff. Dont know whats worse though, having to read your crazy ideas in the QT or read your long winded post in the game. Now that I know you were doing it on purpose, I'm really glad I stopped reading them ;-)

It's a curse of mine. I almost always live to the end - unless I have a role I love. lol

What hunch? That case was money! But like usual, nobody listens to JiF.

Nah, that QT was funny as hell. Definitely has some priceless jabs. Good stuff. Dont know whats worse though, having to read your crazy ideas in the QT or read your long winded post in the game. Now that I know you were doing it on purpose, I'm really glad I stopped reading them ;-)

You should read them. Then you'd be smarter than teh slats too.

You should read them. Then you'd be smarter than teh slats too.

I'm sorry that in your best game of teh mafiaz ever, you lost in a not-even-close kinda way to the town. :Nuts:

But I think it's cute the way you want to grow up to be smarter than me some day. Remember, it's all about the journey even if you never do reach your goal.

Look%20up%20to.jpg

Archived