Is it me, or is Girardi one of the dumbest mo fos on this planet?

BP

How did I miss this thread until now? HE'S A ******* IDIOT.

Take last night, for example. Javy Vazquez has NOTHING and Clueless Joe leaves him in until Texas has six runs, with Cliff Lee on the mound for them.

Fortunately, Lee had a rare bad night and the Yanks bats bailed him out, but that is NO thanks to Clueless Joe.

Damn, I'd love to see what this team could do with a real manager.

In the meantime, Tito has the Sox creeping back into the race.

They have arguably the most talented and deepest pitching in the league. Also, their farm system is as well run as any in baseball. They were bound to stay in the race.

Francona is a pretty damn good manager himself.

The guy I want to see manage again is Gonzalez. When he gets the Braves job I think people are going to see why that organization loves him.

Bob, you know i love you man

But you are clueless Bro

If Tito and Joe switched jobs, the Sox would be in the basement and the Yankees would be running away with the thing. Joe wouldn't know what to do with the mounting injuries and Bard's arm would have fallen off by now.

If Tito and Joe switched jobs, the Sox would be in the basement and the Yankees would be running away with the thing. Joe wouldn't know what to do with the mounting injuries and Bard's arm would have fallen off by now.

Tito does a good job with what he has.

But Girardi didn't have Mo last night and he threw Robertson out there for the 9th. It was scary but it worked, if barely. Doesn't make him a genius, but sometimes we don't know why players aren't available. And in the 2nd August in which MLB banned greenies, suspect every player and pitcher is tired and hurt to some degree.

If Joe Torre was managing the Sawx, Bard would've already visited James Parkes, James Andrews and Frank Job multiple times each(and I think Job may be dead). As Jonathan Broxton is finding out now and as Paul Quantrill, Scott Proctor and a cast of hundreds of relievers could tell him, the overuse of a bullpen is the forte of Joe Torre. Fault Girardi all you want; he can run a bullpen way better than Joe Torre.

I think he's one of the best managers in baseball and the Yankees know it. I don't get how any Yankee fan can dislike him...J/K..Yankee fans like to whine.

No manager manages his bullpen better...and I doubt any manager knows his pitchers better.

Girardi is dumb. listen, did you know he told the press that he would have removed sabathia in that one game even if he still had a no hitter going? why even say that? that was just a really really dumb thing to say after the fact.

Archived