FavreFavreFavreFavreFavre..............

Gainzo

Yet another reason why I post on JN. Favre came out of retirement, yet again, and there are no threads/links giving this clown the time of day.

I realize this thread defeats the purpose of ignoring him but I thought JN should be applauded for giving that prick a big FU!

Yet another reason why I post on JN. Favre came out of retirement, yet again, and there are no threads/links giving this clown the time of day.

I realize this thread defeats the purpose of ignoring him but I thought JN should be applauded for giving that prick a big FU!

Actually if you scroll down there is a thread titled "Favre coming back: Merged"

Technically, Favre didnt retire/unretire this time. He simply waited a long time to state that he would play again.

I like Favre. He may be a Diva but there was no better QB than him last year in my opinion.

At this point he's bucking the odds. He will get hurt, and badly.41-year old guys have no business playing starting QB in the NFL. But he has rocks for brains anyway, so it's not like we'll be losing a Stephen Hawking-type intellect. He should enjoy a retirement of forgetting where he put his teeth and his kid's names,annual joint replacement surgery and yelling at those kids to get off his goddamn lawn, except doing so in hotel lobbies while his addled brain is being shuttled to another signing meet&greet. Only real questions are who he will be sending cell photos of his privates to, and whether he throws backbreaking INTs with the playoffs on the line, or in a playoff game.

if it wasn't for a guy named PEyton I would say Favre is the best QB I've ever seen

he has records that nobody (outside of PEyton) will ever break

I'm just glad to see him play for one more year...guy is a freakin' legend. JEts over Vikings in the superbowl this year :D

Archived