wes welker is a stud

jgb

Hate the patriots but how can you not help rooting for welker? Was

told he was too small, too slow and too short to play in the nfl and

has only led the league in catches three yrs in a row.

Destroys his knee and people say he's done since his entire game is

predicated on quickness and quick cuts and only seven months later he

is back.

I laugh at my fellow jets fans who denigrate welker but idolize wayne

chrebet. i love chrebet too but let's be real: wayne chrebet wishes he was a poor man's wes welker.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lock, ban, rape, poop on, tar and feather, burn at stake lit by Wayne himself.

Worst thread in the history of Jets message boards.

You should have your Jets fandom revoked.

yeah and suddenly jason taylor is a decent human being, right?

i respect the hell out of welker. sorry if that does not compute with your narrow view of the universe.

yeah and suddenly jason taylor is a decent human being, right?

i respect the hell out of welker. sorry if that does not compute with your narrow view of the universe.

JT being the biggest pos on the entire planet who I must punch on sight has nothing to do with revoking your Jets fandom.

You are a disgrace and you should be ashamed. I hope you meet Wayne Cherbet one day and he breaks all your fingers for typing this nonsense.

JT being the biggest pos on the entire planet who I must punch on sight has nothing to do with revoking your Jets fandom.

You are a disgrace and you should be ashamed. I hope you meet Wayne Cherbet one day and he breaks all your fingers for typing this nonsense.

you'll sing a different tune after JT's first sack. i hope JT has an int return for a TD to seal a superbowl victory - that will make your head explode :)

Hate the patriots but how can you not help rooting for welker? Was

told he was too small, too slow and too short to play in the nfl and

has only led the league in catches three yrs in a row.

Destroys his knee and people say he's done since his entire game is

predicated on quickness and quick cuts and only seven months later he

is back.

I laugh at my fellow jets fans who denigrate welker but idolize wayne

chrebet. i love chrebet too but let's be real: wayne chrebet wishes he was a poor man's wes welker.

How do you IGNORE a member and his/her posts here on this forum?

Destroys his knee and people say he's done since his entire game is predicated on quickness and quick cuts

I never understood this. Screens and crossing routes have nothing to do with cutting and Welker is neither quick nor fast. He's just good.

Let's see how easily Welker gets open now that the NFL has moved the Umpire to behind the line of scrimmage and he can't use him to set a pick on the LB anymore.

I say Welker's numbers drop dramatically as a result even if he's taken enough HGH to recover this quickly from his injury.

that's funny. he actually is the king of the ump screen. so add "strategic genius" to the things i love about wessie pooh.

I never understood this. Screens and crossing routes have nothing to do with cutting and Welker is neither quick nor fast. He's just good.

i think people say it because it's easier to accept that he's some sort of sneaky little elf than admitting that the scouts were all wrong and the guy can just ball.

He isnt quick?

He's very good after the catch because he can immediately change directions and find open space.

that's funny. he actually is the king of the ump screen. so add "strategic genius" to the things i love about wessie pooh.

He won't be able to use his ultimate punk a$$ pussy faggot move anymore now. If he couldn't do it the last three years its doubtful he catches more than 60 balls in any one season.

i think people say it because it's easier to accept that he's some sort of sneaky little elf than admitting that the scouts were all wrong and the guy can just ball.

No one has ever said he cant ball. Its the notion that he's a better WR than Randy Moss is what gets to be a bit absurd.

Welker will always be limited because he isnt a red zone threat.

No one has ever said he cant ball. Its the notion that he's a better WR than Randy Moss is what gets to be a bit absurd.

Welker will always be limited because he isnt a red zone threat.

really depends on how you define better - welker keeps drives alive so that the red zone targets can get their red zone looks. without welker - moss' numbers would certainly suffer. not sure the opposite is true. you don't double an underneath slot receiver.

really depends on how you define better - welker keeps drives alive so that the red zone targets can get their red zone looks. without welker - moss' numbers would certainly suffer. not sure the opposite is true. you don't double an underneath slot receiver.

:face:

Here we go.

Wes Welker did not make Randy Moss. It's the other way around.

:face:

Here we go.

Wes Welker did not make Randy Moss. It's the other way around.

i think they're symbiotic. without randy sure the defense can tighten up but all the pats would need to do is get a less-talented burner (like santana moss) to keep the deep men honest and welker can do his thing.

if you replaced welker with a less talented slot guy it would hurt randy more than it would hurt welker to replace randy with a less talented burner.

which would hurt the team more? dunno

That just makes zero sense whatsoever.

Moss opens up the middle of the field allowing Welker do to what he does best. Again, Moss is in the top 3 of all time.

Its not even a comparision of who's more valuable. Its the guy who puts points on the board. If the Pats had decided to go back to running the ball consistently-like they did when the were winning Super Bowls...Moss would be the guy on the team, not Welker.

Welker is an extension to the running game.

i think they're symbiotic. without randy sure the defense can tighten up but all the pats would need to do is get a less-talented burner (like santana moss) to keep the deep men honest and welker can do his thing.

if you replaced welker with a less talented slot guy it would hurt randy more than it would hurt welker to replace randy with a less talented burner.

which would hurt the team more? dunno

Dude, Santana Moss? Please tell me you're kidding.

i thrive on negative vibes and reputation. your pain only makes me grow stronger. :D

How do I give positive rep on this new site? Not only is this thread deserving, but sign me up as being someone that would like to see Spicoli's head explode.

chrebet and welker both great ballplayers...

could it be welker puttin up better #s cause he has Brady or he is just better? Tuf to tell...

Archived