Place your bets...

Alk

What sex will the baby be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What sex will the baby be?

You can move this to the lounge whenever but there were more people here so I figured I would start here. We're heading to Wichita this afternoon to get a 3D sonogram and find out the sex of the baby. Place your bets on what you think it will be. I'll put up some pictures after we get back.

I'll take the long shot.

TWINS !!!!! BWHAHAHAHHHAA !!!

Both girls just like I got.

That's actually what my son Grant said. At first he was convinved it was a girl. Then he was talking to my wife and referred to the baby as "her". When my wife asked if he thought it was a girl, he responded. "Actually, I think it is both." So either he thinks it's twins or a hermamphrodite. :lol:

That's actually what my son Grant said. At first he was convinved it was a girl. Then he was talking to my wife and referred to the baby as "her". When my wife asked if he thought it was a girl, he responded. "Actually, I think it is both." So either he thinks it's twins or a hermamphrodite. :lol:

Either way best of luck to you.

When my Goddaughter was born she was supposed to be a boy according to the sonogram. I had all kinds of cool Yankee and New York Giants stuff bought and ready to give.

Boy was I surpised as were the mother and father when they found out it was a girl instead. :lol:

Take it for what it's worth.

i read a study not too long ago that said evolutionarily speaking, females that have more girls are less confident in their male's ability to provide - hence they subconsciously breed girls that could be taken care by someone else (i.e. taken into another family unit) somewhere along the line.

If they are confident in their male's ability to provide for the family (and not leave) they have more males, since they know they will have the resources to give this kid the chance to be a family starter of his own, given time.

knowing what I know about ALK i am voting BOY. You seem like a good provider, when not drunkenly following the huskers or Patriots. :mrgreen:

Well, the results are in. Much to Grant's dismay, it's a little boy. On the way to Wichita, Grant came to the realization that he would have to share his hot wheels if it was a boy. When the lady told us it was a boy, he responded with. "Can we change it?" :lol: Right now, it looks like his name will be Sawyer Brady. I didn't pick the Brady part by the way but it does have a certain ring to it. Grant and Sawyer go well together. They'll be terrorizing Little Sweden together soon enough. :lol:

bunk beds I remember the days. I felloff the top one onto a metal tonka truck & ripped my thigh open.

I was lucky to have one of each & at 19 & 16 I have no regrets. it will get better & better for you alk cause i'll bet you're a real cool,levelheaded parent.

You can move this to the lounge whenever but there were more people here so I figured I would start here. We're heading to Wichita this afternoon to get a 3D sonogram and find out the sex of the baby. Place your bets on what you think it will be. I'll put up some pictures after we get back.

Doesn't matter if it is a boy or girl as long as child and mother come through healthy.

Good luck!

Doesn't matter if it is a boy or girl as long as child and mother come through healthy.

Good luck!

:lol: The lady was positive it was a boy and we have the picture to prove it. It's going to be another c section baby so we already know when we're having him. February 9th.

Good luck!

as much as it pains me to say this... but i agree with Tx. :shock:

as long as mother and child are healthy ;)

sawyer? anything to do with LOST? ;)

best to you and the wife.. and grant ;)

Here's the first pictures of Sawyer. This was about the clearest picture we got and wouldn't you know, he had his hand covering part of his face. :lol: These 3D sonograms are pretty freaky. Instead of standing there looking at a little monitor, I was sitting in a leather recliner watching it all on a 52" big screen. In this picture, he looks almost exactly like Grant did when he was born.

ERICKA_10.jpg

Here's the first pictures of Sawyer. This was about the clearest picture we got and wouldn't you know, he had his hand covering part of his face. :lol: These 3D sonograms are pretty freaky. Instead of standing there looking at a little monitor, I was sitting in a leather recliner watching it all on a 52" big screen. In this picture, he looks almost exactly like Grant did when he was born.

ERICKA_10.jpg

OMG it's a fetis!! and he looks just like you....just more hair :lol:

Congrats to you and the Misses Alk. You want to wait awhile before you have a girl anyway. The first 12 or so years are great, but you'll want to do the Garage door thing on a more regional basis for the ten years following that and let her and Mom battle it out. :wink:

Congrats to you and the Misses Alk. You want to wait awhile before you have a girl anyway. The first 12 or so years are great, but you'll want to do the Garage door thing on a more regional basis for the ten years following that and let her and Mom battle it out. :wink:

Ah, there probably won't be a number 3. I already told her I was okay with it but she didn't seem too enthused. Even if we do have another one, it's like I told everyone else. I only produce males. 8) I was caught off guard when my wife asked exactly how many I have produced that she didn't know about. :lol:

Congrats, having been there a couple of times I know what a great feeling it is. Just one thing, Sawyer's penis looks unusually small in that sonogram. Is that hereditary or something?

:lol: Actually, it's not visible in that picture. I was going to post the one that actually shows it but didn't know if that would be appropriate. It might have made some of you guys jealous. :wink:

Archived