How/Where Do You Prefer to Watch the Jets?

T0mShane

30 members have voted

1. 1. How/Where Do You Prefer to Watch the Jets?

• At the Stadium.
    • In a bar.
    • At home on my couch.

They did this poll on ESPN radio the other day and I thought it was interesting.

I'm definitely a couch man. I can watch the game in my underwear, I can pee when I want to, the beers cost less than a dollar (if you have a coupon for the A&P), and there are no drunk jackasses screaming in your ear because "Mike Sanchez" just completed a pass to "Ben Edwards," who "we got from Detroit, I tink."

Why I'm anti-Stadium:

I hate tailgating, where you constantly have to piss and you can't, but the guy tailgating next to you feels it's ok to piss on your car tire and then some drunken dicks start throwing a football around and they eventually bang it off your quarter-panel and then you're drunk and you stumble into the stadium and your buzz wears off midway through the second quarter and you're forced to pay out the a$$ for 9 oz. of warm Bud Light.

Why I'm anti-Bar:

Invariably, you get dragged into conversations with faux-Jets-fans who like to bring up how much they miss Herm Edwards because he almost got us to a Super Bowl. And the like.

Why I'm anti-Bar:

Invariably, you get dragged into conversations with faux-Jets-fans who like to bring up how much they miss Herm Edwards because he almost got us to a Super Bowl. And the like.

haha

Not at Jet Bar in raleigh..

Everytime his face comes up on screen there is loud boos and crap thrown at TV screen.

That said, I voted for Bar, cause thats where I watch, but I would rather watch the game at stadium like I did for many years at Shea before moving to Raleigh in 1983.

haha

Not at Jet Bar in raleigh..

Everytime his face comes up on screen there is loud boos and crap thrown at TV screen.

That said, I voted for Bar, cause thats where I watch, but I would rather watch the game at stadium like I did for many years at Shea before moving to Raleigh in 1983.

so it's cool to watch Bubba throw his last buffalo wing at the big screen TV because Herm Edwards was on it?

I think I'm a couch guy because of the freedom, the great view, and because I can't afford tickets all of the time. Definitely not a bar guy.. just like you said, all the jets fans wanna talk and I just want to watch the game. Going to the game is great but too many drunk idiots, but sometimes it's worth it to get that experience of being there.

My #1 place is a stadium. At home there is too many distractions and the commercials take me out of the flow of the game. Being at the game you are immersed in the game. But thanks to Woody that is over for me.

The bar sucks. Cant hear the game. Nice to see all the games.

Home is fine, but Directv isnt an option and im in Patsie land. So no matter what, Im screwed. Looks like Myp2p this year.

Archived