Away game tailgate in miami

Ok, i know there are a few threads, but figured starting a new one fresh would be best. So who is coming? I just figured out my grill situation down there, so we are all set! A head count would be really helpful. I'll put a page up on the site tonight as well.

Sounds great, I'm in for 2

so you're paying for 3?

LOL! Just me ;)

OK, now I need to know a couple of things. 1) what time does land shark (or whatever its name is now) stadiums lots open? and 2) what time is our feisty tailgating champion from the mean streets of Staten island gonna be arriving?

LOL! Just me ;)

OK, now I need to know a couple of things. 1) what time does land shark (or whatever its name is now) stadiums lots open? and 2) what time is our feisty tailgating champion from the mean streets of Staten island gonna be arriving?

Land Shark is so 2009. It's called joe robbie, wait, pro player, no wait, dolphins, uhhhh, sun life stadium :blink: at least until January. As for the other stuff, I have no idea.

Land Shark is so 2009. It's called joe robbie, wait, pro player, no wait, dolphins, uhhhh, sun life stadium :blink: at least until January. As for the other stuff, I have no idea.

LMAO! I just checked. lots open 4 hours before game time.

sunlite.jpg

OK, *****The official JN Tailgate**** will be in lot 13 on this map. we will try and get close to the fence on the grass.

also, anybody coming with me when I get this van..lol..after the game we will be picked up by gate F where it says ''Limo''. please try and look at this now.

sunlite.jpg

OK, *****The official JN Tailgate**** will be in lot 13 on this map. we will try and get close to the fence on the grass.

also, anybody coming with me when I get this van..lol..after the game we will be picked up by gate F where it says ''Limo''. please try and look at this now.

Lot 14 says permit on the map, isn't 13 the cash lot?

As for the whole Limo thing, I was going to come with you but 2's company and 3's a crowd if you know what I mean. I wouldn't want to cut in on your action ;)

Lot 14 says permit on the map, isn't 13 the cash lot?

As for the whole Limo thing, I was going to come with you but 2's company and 3's a crowd if you know what I mean. I wouldn't want to cut in on your action ;)

LOL! Its a good thing somebody is paying attention to details :lol: I edited both my post and the one you quoted. ;)

as for the limo comment..lol..just lol

sunlite.jpg

I thought you swore to never arrange a ride again.

LOL! Its a good thing somebody is paying attention to details :lol: I edited both my post and the one you quoted. ;)

as for the limo comment..lol..just lol

I just went to the website and it doesn't even mention permits on the map now. It makes me a little nervous that you do see a couple of little "cash" lots shown in white. There is no explanation on the web site, it figures. I will call them tomorrow to clarify and I will post the outcome here. The last thing we need is major clusterfock on Sunday.

I just went to the website and it doesn't even mention permits on the map now. It makes me a little nervous that you do see a couple of little "cash" lots shown in white. There is no explanation on the web site, it figures. I will call them tomorrow to clarify and I will post the outcome here. The last thing we need is major clusterfock on Sunday.

OK, cool. im quite sure that hasnt changed since last year. but its better to be safe than sorry.

GREETINGS: JUST CHECKED WITH CONCIERGE AT OUR HOTEL (HER NAME IS PAT)...SHE SAID SHE COULD ARRANGE R/T TRANSPORTATION..COST IS $200. R/T BASED ON 4 PEOPLE & $40 R/T FOR EACH ADDL. PERSON...SHE ALSO SAID IF WE HAD 6 OR MORE, SHE COULD GET US A BETTER RATE....LET ME KNOW WHO'S INTERESTED...DON'T SEE THE POINT IN RENTING A CAR....TRAFFIC'S GONNA BE BAD...SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK...BREN, WHEN YOU FLYING IN?

GREETINGS: JUST CHECKED WITH CONCIERGE AT OUR HOTEL (HER NAME IS PAT)...SHE SAID SHE COULD ARRANGE R/T TRANSPORTATION..COST IS $200. R/T BASED ON 4 PEOPLE & $40 R/T FOR EACH ADDL. PERSON...SHE ALSO SAID IF WE HAD 6 OR MORE, SHE COULD GET US A BETTER RATE....LET ME KNOW WHO'S INTERESTED...DON'T SEE THE POINT IN RENTING A CAR....TRAFFIC'S GONNA BE BAD...SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK...BREN, WHEN YOU FLYING IN?

I got it for $20 a person last year at the last minute..lol ;) $10 each way

Me and my group will be a game time decision -- is there a deal for food only since we will supply our own liquid refreshment.

Honestly, this is always a big money losing proposition to begin with when all the costs are figured in, but I enjoy doing it so I don't mind. I don't want to start getting into it with charging some people one price and others a different price, who isn't eating, who isn't drinking, who is showing up late, etc etc. Max and I were speaking last night about biting off more than we can chew sometimes, me figuratively and him literally, lol, I just want to try and make this as uncomplicated as possible.

Honestly, this is always a big money losing proposition to begin with when all the costs are figured in, but I enjoy doing it so I don't mind. I don't want to start getting into it with charging some people one price and others a different price, who isn't eating, who isn't drinking, who is showing up late, etc etc. Max and I were speaking last night about biting off more than we can chew sometimes, me figuratively and him literally, lol, I just want to try and make this as uncomplicated as possible.

a respectable answer thanx --

OK, cool. im quite sure that hasnt changed since last year. but its better to be safe than sorry.

Okey dokey, just got off the phone with the Dolphins and ....they don't know. The conversation went like this:

Me: Just want to make sure that Lot 13 is still a cash lot since it is unclear on the website

Dolphin Girl: Umm.. hang on. (holds for 5 minutes) Umm, no that is orange, you need a permit

Me: Has that changed, it was a cash lot last year?

Dolphin Girl: Really??? I'm looking in the book and it looks like a permit lot

Me: Is there anyone there that would know.

Dolphin girl: Umm, I don't know

Click

I will send the ticket rep an e-mail

Okey dokey, just got off the phone with the Dolphins and ....they don't know. The conversation went like this:

Me: Just want to make sure that Lot 13 is still a cash lot since it is unclear on the website

Dolphin Girl: Umm.. hang on. (holds for 5 minutes) Umm, no that is orange, you need a permit

Me: Has that changed, it was a cash lot last year?

Dolphin Girl: Really??? I'm looking in the book and it looks like a permit lot

Me: Is there anyone there that would know.

Dolphin girl: Umm, I don't know

Click

I will send the ticket rep an e-mail

I think 13 is a cash lot and 14 is permit. other wise it would say permit in 13 also, no?

But thanks for checking anyways. that poor Dolphin representative is getting grilled by a globe trotting top executive Jets fan..lol..poor girl :rl:

I think 13 is a cash lot and 14 is permit. other wise it would say permit in 13 also, no?

But thanks for checking anyways. that poor Dolphin representative is getting grilled by a globe trotting top executive Jets fan..lol..poor girl :rl:

Frankie your toooo FUNNY....You an Sammy are in for 2 at the tailgate!! SEE YOU Friday...oxoxox

OK, got an e-mail from the rep. 13 is definitely still a cash lot, so we are good to go. Better safe than sorry, especially with the tailgate extravaganza.

This will be my first tailgate with you guys. In with 4. Do you need to pay in advance or at the Game?

Archived