Props to Braylon Edwards

BigL

Braylon is an idiot, he needs to use common sense. After getting the forst flag, he was lucky not to egt a second after the 2 point conversion. Smarten up for god's sake, why give the opponent a short field just because you want to rub someone's nose in it.

+1 A gifted, but erratic, player. And dead from the neck up, even on his best day. "Smarten up" is right-on advice.

lmao. Sun, I was tight that they penalized him for that. You got to love the Dougie Fresh!

Biggie - you and I are on the same page for once with B.E.

Didn't care for the penalty at all - that could have hurt us an it isn't worth it. But B was a savage out there making some damn tough grabs and leaving it all on the field. Hope he hangs out here a long time.

Biggie - you and I are on the same page for once with B.E.

Didn't care for the penalty at all - that could have hurt us an it isn't worth it. But B was a savage out there making some damn tough grabs and leaving it all on the field. Hope he hangs out here a long time.

Honestly, I don't know how bad it was. I think I both fired up the jets offense and defense and at the same time got in the pats head. Seemed to me like the better the team did, they just kept feeding off it. Braylon seemed to finally get the funk out of his head with the drops and was just making plays. I think the jawing was good for the team's spirit.

Archived