**** Official New York Jets vs Minnesota Vikings Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

RT @Adam_Schefter Look for Jets CB Antonio Cromartie, not Darrelle Revis, to cover Vikings WR Randy Moss; Revis to cover WR Percy Harvin.

I think this is a smart move, we'll see how it goes though. Worst case scenario, the Jets finally have a head coach willing to adjust, so if it doesn't work out it's not like they'll stick with that the whole game. I think it's a better matchup for both players this way though.

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

RT @Adam_Schefter Look for Jets CB Antonio Cromartie, not Darrelle Revis, to cover Vikings WR Randy Moss; Revis to cover WR Percy Harvin.

I like the idea of that, but it looks like the vikes will put moss all over the place, it'll be interesting to see if the jets keep with this strategy

I'm curious if wilson will be on shiancoe on 3rd downs

I think this is a smart move, we'll see how it goes though. Worst case scenario, the Jets finally have a head coach willing to adjust, so if it doesn't work out it's not like they'll stick with that the whole game. I think it's a better matchup for both players this way though.

They need to let both get shots on him. I would prefer Revis on Harvin and Cro on Moss for a majority of the game though though. Revis can handle Harvin better than Cro and Cro can hold his own with Moss.

The Jets are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Monday Night Miracle at halftime tonight, which apparently means this game also needs to go until 2AM.

+1

BUT, it's like old school MNF which started at 9 pm.

I was watching this on channel 9 but I give up. They've got some angry black woman with very poor legal analysis ability trying to play the old men are dogs argument. The poor white male reporter is so scared of saying the wrong thing that it's coming off terribly.

This channel blows. This woman should at least have a professional haircut, but that isn't required apparently.

Time to watch this on ESPN..

I don't like this. Fortunately the Jets can play ground and pound, but so can the Vikes.

I hate these delayed games though. Happened in Week 1 and it's happening again now. If it was the Giants there's a good chance I don't even watch this game. They should never have a night game again. Get a ******* roof/dome already.

worst part of the delay?

Having to listen to this dumb dickheads trying to fill air time..

amiright?

right before they went to their picks for the game, I asked my wife how much you wanna bet Cris Carter picks the Vikings? He was the only one that did. 34-17 Jets

Agreed look at where the ESPN crew is embarrassing to say the least.

Why not have them among the bourgeoisie in the Commisioners Box or whatever the **** its called.

The room with the lame fire places and oak furniture lol

Archived