**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jmo, you can't call that PI on a 4th down bomb to the 2 yard line, at end game. As a fan I hate that call. I'll gladly take it but unless he mugged him you can't call it...imo. Although yeah, it WAS pi.

If he does not yank the face mask, I think Holmes might have made that catch.

Jmo, you can't call that PI on a 4th down bomb to the 2 yard line, at end game. As a fan I hate that call. I'll gladly take it but unless he mugged him you can't call it...imo. Although yeah, it WAS pi.

so you cant make a legitimate call at he end of the game? PI was blatant...not to mention he face masked him too

The call was legit. I see it the opposite way. You can't NOT call it there. You don't call the ticky-tack stuff at that point, but the dude has a hand full of facemask and he literally made it impossible for Holmes to make the catch, you can't let the Broncos win like that. Plus, when you call some of the crap as PI that they did against the Jets, how would you EVER justify that? Broncos were already gifted a minimum of 7 points on horrible calls, why shouldn't the Jets get theirs on a legit one?

Same.. if that happenned to the Jets the board would be blowing up. Glad the guy had the stones to do it, but "Bleedin'Green and the BitchAboutTheRef Dancers" need to cancel thier tour after that one..

The call was legit. I see it the opposite way. You can't NOT call it there. You don't call the ticky-tack stuff at that point, but the dude has a hand full of facemask and he literally made it impossible for Holmes to make the catch, you can't let the Broncos win like that. Plus, when you call some of the crap as PI that they did against the Jets, how would you EVER justify that? Broncos were already gifted a minimum of 7 points on horrible calls, why shouldn't the Jets get theirs on a legit one?

ninja'd.. that wasn't any less ticky tack then the ravens calls you spent2 days crying about.. :D

Same.. if that happenned to the Jets the board would be blowing up. Glad the guy had the stones to do it, but "Bleedin'Green and the BitchAboutTheRef Dancers" need to cancel thier tour after that one..

Secretly the game was fixed our way, but since they played the game in Denver adjustments had to be made before the game saving PI call in the last minute and a half.

You're the only real Jet fan anywahere. just like 124 ;) we know. been there, heard that, done that. get over urself

Did I say that? Did I say you ******* ignorant ****?

Seriously? How the **** can you guys be so twisted after a Jets WIN? It's unbelievable. Sorry if I don't like being accused of being a fraud by a bunch of ******* hypocirtes.

"I want this (The trade for Mark Sanchez) to fail miserably"

-BP

5-1. Go **** yourselves.

If the refs don't make that call I have no doubt Ryan would have had a 20 minute rant after the game calling it a fix.

And rightfully so.

It was blatantly blatant.

Don't think I didn't know you'd be chiming here at some point. Clearly this is my BIGGEST pet peeve in all of football (although it doesn't just apply to football). I can't stand seeing a screwjob, and when it's the Jets it just pisses me off that much more. And until the last call, yeah the officiating was entirely one-sided. That said, it still doesn't change that the game was horribly called, one correct call doesn't change that.

:rl:

I'm the one that made war ensemble make the game thread. I fired Max! (channeling Irish drunk) Im the reason why the Jets are doing well..lol..Im the only real true Jet fan :lol:

I'm the one who told you war ensemble you questioned it like a wise a$$!

Did I say that? Did I say you ******* ignorant ****?

Seriously? How the **** can you guys be so twisted after a Jets WIN? It's unbelievable. Sorry if I don't like being accused of being a fraud by a bunch of ******* hypocirtes.

"I want this (The trade for Mark Sanchez) to fail miserably"

-BP

5-1. Go **** yourselves.

Oh my my my did I touche a sensitive nerve in that fiber optic skin of yours. I LOVE IT! :rl:

Don't think I didn't know you'd be chiming here at some point. Clearly this is my BIGGEST pet peeve in all of football (although it doesn't just apply to football). I can't stand seeing a screwjob, and when it's the Jets it just pisses me off that much more. And until the last call, yeah the officiating was entirely one-sided. That said, it still doesn't change that the game was horribly called, one correct call doesn't change that.

lol.. i'd love to see you debate moron broncos fans on that..

w/e.. it was the correct call, just like most of the other ones..

+1

Oh my my my did I touche a sensitive nerve in that fiber optic skin of yours. I LOVE IT! :rl:

No, I just know how not to act like an ignorant **** when the Jets do well.

In that thread last year where I said the Jets would make the playoffs I didn't gloat and call out EVERY poster that laughed at me a fraud. I know we're all Jets fans and it really pisses me off when I get sh*t thrown my way and for some reason ONLY my way over a couple of ******* comments (Which were mostly about the refs) in a gamethread. Especially not by people who are as we speak, hoping the current regime fails, while I on the other hand, am hoping it results in a Superbowl.

I know you probably "LOVEIT". You've turned into Madmike in that your only objective on this board seems to be to piss other people off.

I admit to saying that when we drafted sanchez. I didnt like the pick. I m not perfect (like you are..lol) and you are the ony real Jet fan in the whole world (europe too)

I don't like you agreeing with me, I change my mind.

IJ is right, JETS will lose!

oh wait...

Seriously?

The OPI call on Holmes where his hand (Which was moving as it has to when you run) barely grazed Bailey?

The Cromartie PI where Royal tripped?

Leonhards hit that was in bound and shoulder to shoulder as he was trying to make a play on the ball?

Then you have the non calls, like the holding on Pouha's sack, the tackle on Conner when the ball was going his way...

Some of it was truly brutal, and that's just off the top of my head.

Oh, I know that wouldn't go well. I'm not naive. I also know the Jets do get calls their way on occasion, and freely admit it when it happens, but even still I don't necessarily love it. Sometimes, the officials just have way too much involvement in the outcome of the game, and today was certainly one of those days. If you ask me, I would love for it turn out for the Jets to win the game without ever having to get that call. That said, it was a clear penalty, and not even a close or ticky-tack one. With the way the game went, and how tightly they were calling it (with some being beyond tight to fabricated), there's no way you can't call it. I'd much rather the game play out exactly as is with nearly all of those penalties gone, but that's not the way it went, so at least the Jets got some justice in the end.

No, I just know how not to act like an ignorant **** when the Jets do well.

In that thread last year where I said the Jets would make the playoffs I didn't gloat and call out EVERY poster that laughed at me a fraud. I know we're all Jets fans and it really pisses me off when I get sh*t thrown my way and for some reason ONLY my way over a couple of ******* comments (Which were mostly about the refs) in a gamethread. Especially not by people who are as we speak, hoping the current regime fails, while I on the other hand, am hoping it results in a Superbowl.

I know you probably "LOVEIT". You've turned into Madmike in that your only objective on this board seems to be to piss other people off.

TBH with you I dont come around here that much anymore. I probably wasnt even gonna post in this thread until I saw ECURB OWN ur a$$ :rl: that stood out ;) and it hurt you. just admit it and take your bruised vagina into the bye ;)

I admit to saying that when we drafted sanchez. I didnt like the pick. I m not perfect (like you are..lol) and you are the ony real Jet fan in the whole world (europe too)

LOL It's one thing not to like the pick but you said you HOPED that it would fail.

You are a joke, and again with this garbage at the end. You post only to try and piss me off, it's truly sad.

LOL It's one thing not to like the pick but you said you HOPED that it would fail.

You are a joke, and again with this garbage at the end. You post only to try and piss me off, it's truly sad.

See, now if I was a good mod like Ham I would ban you :rl: its a good thing im a sh*tty mod :lol:

Now I wonder what that "lawn" is a euphemism for.

He had to sell his house and had a thread on JI about how to make his gras look better. :) and since you still have no pubic hair, what would you know about that reference? :lol:

Archived