Tyson Rauch Interviews Keyshawn Johnson

Maxman

Tyson Rauch Interviews Keyshawn Johnson

in Jet News,Player interviews,Podcasts,Tyson Rauch

podcasts.gif

Tyson Rauch had a chance to interview Keyshawn Johnson today. He spent a few minutes asking him about Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets receivers. Keyshawn had some very interesting comments about Brian Schottenheimer and his play calling.

Definitely give this one a listen, we left it in its original format and as always Keyshawn Johnson is entertaining.

Great job by Tyson setting this up and getting this interview done.

http://jetnation.com/podcasts/keyshawnjohnson.mp3

http://jetnation.com...hawnjohnson.mp3

Keyshawn was good and he knew it. Let's hate him.

He's right about the play calling, though. Schotty needs to stop outsmarting himself. Use his players in the way they perform best. That would mean not running screens to your worst receiving RB, and running them instead to your best receiving RB. All that trickery goes right out the window as soon as that ball falls incomplete. Feel free to hand the ball to Greene, though. That can be effective.

Ha, that was an awkward start to it. *ring ring ring* just woken up voice "h...hullo?" "keyshawn?" "uh...uh...yeah" lol. And I'm pretty sure he misunderstood your question about Sanchez feeling pressure because of the talents around him. Either way, it was pretty entertaining.

I begged Tyson to let me leave the ring ring ring in there. Thought it gave it the professional effect we always strive for!

Tyson what time did this interview take place?

I call BullS!!t

That was NOT Keyshawn Johnson.....No way

LOL.

We have done some stupid\crazy things here but faking something like that is beyond our level of crazy. I would think that would end up in a lawsuit really quick. Would be funny though.

Archived