Michael Vick for MVP

Blackout

Playing in six games while boasting an 11:0 td to int ratio and 63% completion rate will get him up there. I still like Rivers and Manning over him, but he definitely has to be in contention.

Edit: Throw in something like 350 yards and 4 tds on the ground as well.

If we are to treat MVP as it states the true intent is, it is hard to ignore Manning? Where would the Colts be without him this year?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are to treat MVP as it states the true intent is, it is hard to ignore Manning? Where would the Colts be without him this year?

This, but more so Rivers. If Vick continues this level of play and gets the Eagles, say, the #1 seed in the NFC then I believe he's gotta be in the discussion though. It's Rivers' to lose, then Mannings though, regardless.

Cause he engaged in systematic abuse and torture of defenseless animals.. He's a sick ****er

I didn't peg you for a dog freak... don't get me wrong, what happened was reprehensible but I think the guys been through enough.. there was no guarantee he'd be back on top - he had to earn it.

I always find it a little silly when guys go bonkers over Vick after eating a quarter pounder for lunch.. you ever see what happens in slaughter houses?

I didn't peg you for a dog freak... don't get me wrong, what happened was reprehensible but I think the guys been through enough.. there was no guarantee he'd be back on top - he had to earn it.

I always find it a little silly when guys go bonkers over Vick after eating a quarter pounder for lunch.. you ever see what happens in slaughter houses?

Killing cattle to eat them is one of the blessing we enjoy at the top of the food chain. Slaughterhouses serve a purpose and that purpose is to feed my fat azz. Killing dogs because they don;t fight or just for fun is just evil. If they killed them and fed them to people who like to eat such stuff,would be better.

That being said , Vic did his time and should be allowed to move on.

I find it silly too.. I'm in the clear there though

on edit: I'm not a dog freak either. Enjoying the pain and suffering of anything is facked up, and not something I think you "recover" from

Killing cattle to eat them is one of the blessing we enjoy at the top of the food chain. Slaughterhouses serve a purpose and that purpose is to feed my fat azz. Killing dogs because they don;t fight or just for fun is just evil. If they killed them and fed them to people who like to eat such stuff,would be better.

That being said , Vic did his time and should be allowed to move on.

Fair point but what about horses? I know you're a fat man but doubt Palomino is in your diet.

Real Sports had an expose about how they 'retire' old race horses a couple years back which I thought was every bit as cruel as what happened to the Vick dogs... I don't remember hearing the outrage, venom, hatred etc.. no one gave a sh*t. That's what I don't understand.. I don't see all that much difference between a dog and a hamster.. You think anyone would care if Vick was fighting Hamsters?

Fair point but what about horses? I know you're a fat man but doubt Palomino is in your diet.

Real Sports had an expose about how they 'retire' old race horses a couple years back which I thought was every bit as cruel as what happened to the Vick dogs... I don't remember hearing the outrage, venom, hatred etc.. no one gave a sh*t. That's what I don't understand.. I don't see all that much difference between a dog and a hamster.. You think anyone would care if Vick was fighting Hamsters?

Yes

305.jpg

Cause horses are huge beast of burden. They aren't household pets. Plus if a horse humped your leg, your femur would explode.

You dont see the difference between a Dog and Hamster? Really?

Dogs become part of the family. It may seem kooky or corny to non-dog lovers, but when I lost my dog, it was like losing my best friend. I cried more over losing her than I have friends and family, sad, but true. Hell, I started a thread about it back on JI.

Thats the reason why this hits home with so many people. If it werent dogs, nobody would care. So I get your point, but think its just the species of animals and the affection that humans show them and vice versa really. There arent too many other animals with the personality that allows them to impacts so many human lives.

My niece was paralyzed in a car accident and she was introduced to care dogs. My niece has a great care base of friends and family so she doesnt need one, but there are a lot of people who dont and you should see how they light up when they first receive their care dog, and how they talk about them as a best friend or family member.

Thats why this was such a big deal. IMO. Coupled with the fact it was pure torture for his entertainment...its really a sick thing. Which bring me to something to be careful of with Vick is, its very well known that serial killers usually start with animal abuse, then arson...so we need to make sure there are no mysterious fires taking place in Philly.

i used to like Vick and defend him as being an effective QB... I despise him now and honestly hope he gets injured, career ending preferrably..

Agreed. When this selfish bitch talks you never hear him say he regrets what he did to those dogs EVER. All he Talks about is the mistakes he made in football early in his career that he regrets. Its all about "me" to Vick its not about what he did. Whne is someone going to have the balls to bring up what he did in an interview and ask him what hes currently doing to make good on all the promises. This bitch should have served his jail term and then had a 5 year probationary period when he can claen up dog sh*t in the various shelters around the area where he drowned puppies and set them on fire and electrocuted them. This guy is an amazing athlete but hes a disgrace to the human race. **** Him.

Agreed. When this selfish bitch talks you never hear him say he regrets what he did to those dogs EVER. All he Talks about is the mistakes he made in football early in his career that he regrets. Its all about "me" to Vick its not about what he did. Whne is someone going to have the balls to bring up what he did in an interview and ask him what hes currently doing to make good on all the promises. This bitch should have served his jail term and then had a 5 year probationary period when he can claen up dog sh*t in the various shelters around the area where he drowned puppies and set them on fire and electrocuted them. This guy is an amazing athlete but hes a disgrace to the human race. **** Him.

Dude he served the time he got. Loss everything.

Dogs become part of the family. It may seem kooky or corny to non-dog lovers, but when I lost my dog, it was like losing my best friend. I cried more over losing her than I have friends and family, sad, but true. Hell, I started a thread about it back on JI.

Thats the reason why this hits home with so many people. If it werent dogs, nobody would care. So I get your point, but think its just the species of animals and the affection that humans show them and vice versa really. There arent too many other animals with the personality that allows them to impacts so many human lives.

My niece was paralyzed in a car accident and she was introduced to care dogs. My niece has a great care base of friends and family so she doesnt need one, but there are a lot of people who dont and you should see how they light up when they first receive their care dog, and how they talk about them as a best friend or family member.

Thats why this was such a big deal. IMO. Coupled with the fact it was pure torture for his entertainment...its really a sick thing. Which bring me to something to be careful of with Vick is, its very well known that serial killers usually start with animal abuse, then arson...so we need to make sure there are no mysterious fires taking place in Philly.

Excellent Post JIF . I feel the same way about dogs and my Wife runs a rescue group and pulls dogs that are about to be destroyed at shelters, trains them, and finds them homes. As a matter of fact she just pulled a Pit Bull named Manny and he is a big baby. His family just dropped him off and left him there. I love my dogs like family because I dont have kids. My dogs are my kids heh.

Some strong points there.. Can't really argue with that.

I've just had a conversations/debates with a couple friends of mine who are dog freaks and always leave shaking my head. I posed some hypotheticals and were shocked by their answers.. both of them said if there was a house fire and given the choice of saving their dog or a human they didn't know, they'd save the dog... they also said if they were on a rooftop after Katrina and the helicopter pilot coming to rescue them refused to take the dog (so there was more room for people) they'd wave him off and die with their K9 buddy... I just don't get it.

Dude he served the time he got. Loss everything.

You cant put a price on what he did or time. If hes truly sorry he will volunteer to help dogs who need homes. Ill ask my wife to try and contact his agent to see if he will donate to her group which is really low on funds, will see what kind of response she gets.

BTW I feel the same way about people Like Rapistberger its not just about dogs its about acting like a normal ******* human being. people actully cheer for these animals.

I wanted to forgive Micheal Vick and I argued with my wife to do the same and ya know what ? She did, until she heard he really has not been doing much for the dogs lately like he said he would.

You cant put a price on what he did or time. If hes truly sorry he will volunteer to help dogs who need homes. Ill ask my wife to try and contact his agent to see if he will donate to her group which is really low on funds, will see what kind of response she gets.

BTW I feel the same way about people Like Rapistberger its not just about dogs its about acting like a normal ******* human being. people actully cheer for these animals.

I wanted to forgive Micheal Vick and I argued with my wife to do the same and ya know what ? She did, until she heard he really has not been doing much for the dogs lately like he said he would.

He served his time. Im not saying it's right or wrong but he served it.

My father Joe Nuccio, volunteers at the Steven Swan humane society in upstate ny and both my sons volunteered all summer. I have a rescued pet as well. His name is Tu Pac.

None of us have to forgive Vic, it's not our place. I just don;t see the point of getting upset because he did what society ask of him. I enjoy watching him play, and I would be lying if I didn;t smirk when he got crusher against the Skins.

Tuff call.

WWW%20pics%2008%20a18%20018%20(2).jpg

Thats my mother with one of their 7 rescued animals.

Some strong points there.. Can't really argue with that.

I've just had a conversations/debates with a couple friends of mine who are dog freaks and always leave shaking my head. I posed some hypotheticals and were shocked by their answers.. both of them said if there was a house fire and given the choice of saving their dog or a human they didn't know, they'd save the dog... they also said if they were on a rooftop after Katrina and the helicopter pilot coming to rescue them refused to take the dog (so there was more room for people) they'd wave him off and die with their K9 buddy... I just don't get it.

My dogs would give thier lives for me without even thinging about it. I would wave them off as well.

what's he supposed to do Smash? emcee the Westminster at MSG?

He lost his money, freedom, and was the most hated man in America for that year... Would it really appease those who hate him if he wrote a check?

What's funny is the couple males I know who refuse to eat meat like to "eat meat".. as in some other guys schlong.

I always find it funny how vegetarianism brings out the "FAGGOT!!11!" response in people. No one likes a vegan with a superiority complex but it's just silly.

He served his time. Im not saying it's right or wrong but he served it.

My father Joe Nuccio, volunteers at the Steven Swan humane society in upstate ny and both my sons volunteered all summer. I have a rescued pet as well. His name is Tu Pac.

None of us have to forgive Vic, it's not our place. I just don;t see the point of getting upset because he did what society ask of him. I enjoy watching him play, and I would be lying if I didn;t smirk when he got crusher against the Skins.

Tuff call.

Crush I see your point and if he kept his end of the bargain I would have easily forgiven him and to be quite honest I dont know all the facts as to weather he is helping out or not its just what Im hearing. If he is truly sorry for what he did to the dogs and NOT HIS CAREER I would fogive him in a second without a second thought.

Your Dad and your sons must be some really good people as are you. When My wife an I move back up to the NE (cant come soon enough) were either going to live in Penn. or Upstate NY cant wait :) .

I always find it funny how vegetarianism brings out the "FAGGOT!!11!" response in people. No one likes a vegan with a superiority complex but it's just silly.

I wasn't even aware of the stigma.. honestly the only 2 guys I know who are vegan are gay. doesn't bother me, I was just breaking CTM's balls.

If he likes laying down with dudes thats his business.

what's he supposed to do Smash? emcee the Westminster at MSG?

He lost his money, freedom, and was the most hated man in America for that year... Would it really appease those who hate him if he wrote a check?

No Pac hes not supposed to MC at westminster hes supposed to be a voice against the disgusting things that he did, and hes not. Simple as that. He goes around talking to kids like they need his a$$ as a role model LOL . Kids need their parents to be their role models not Micheal Vick. Im sure Micheal Vick has the names of a ton of people who Fight dogs you think he gave them up ?

Archived